Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 160. (Read 901343 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 17, 2016, 12:29:24 PM

how phucking arragant of you to think its your imaginary friend that allows "that twitch to move me to write" .
what a load of bollocks.
stop fighting God you say.? how can i stop fighting something that doesnt exist you fool?
no dude, using an invisible sky daddy to explain the beginning is absolutly not science, its delusional.
 watch the videos , you might learn some real science.
maybe even someday you will see the rational light and let go of your
invisible sky daddy fairy tales but im not holding my breath...
carry on then...

Badecker wants to claim his argument with pseudo-science wihich he gets in an creationist website.  Cheesy

You jokers are the cream of silliness. You want to be atheists, or the like, but you won't even acknowledge science, as most other atheists do. If there was ever blind stupidity, it's you jokers.

Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 17, 2016, 08:42:42 AM

I have not exactly and clearly understood your reply to the following question: so you think that everything he (allegedly) did (including flooding people, drowning innocent children to death, genocides, etc.) would be justifiable?

Everything that God does is just and righteous if for no other reason than that He owns everything.

Cool
WHHAAAAAATT? So you mean killing babies instead of directly killing the pharaoh in Egypt is just? What's seems to be the fault of a newborn baby in a conflict that your god and pharaoh had?

Go back and read the story.

For example, in the plague of hail, those Egyptian people who believe Moses and God, brought their animals and slaves/servants in from outside, so that they didn't die in the hail.

All any Egyptian would have had to do was use a hyssop branch to pain some blood taken from a year-old lamb/sheep on the door sills and posts, and his family would have been spared.

So, what was the point of the plague of death of the firstborn? It was believing what God said.

Now you. It's about time that you start believing what God says. If you don't (God being your owner), what use does He have for you? But He is fair, offering you time to change your ways.

After all, if your power tool that is your property is broken, and won't allow itself to be fixed no matter what you do to attempt to fix it, don't you finally trash it? You are God's property and tool.(speak for yourself there bud) Be fixed before He trashes you.

Cool

you are either a complete delusional nutter or the funniest troll on bitcointalk, sometimes i just cant decide which, maybe both?

why I laugh at creationists and folks like BADecker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DanPOPBsOao

You might say that I was part of the cause that you write this stuff. But, consider. In all the mechanisms that cause your brain to function like it does, so that it sends impulses to your fingers to type what you wrote, were cause by a load of causes that acted from the beginning, down through the ages, until they made it to you.

Because you happen to have a little twitch of free will, that you use to fight against God, He allows that twitch to move you to write the stupidity you do.

Stop fighting God, before you are destroyed by your attempted actions against God for good... except if you like destruction, that is.

This is not delusional. This is science.

Cool

how phucking arragant of you to think its your imaginary friend that allows "that twitch to move me to write" .
what a load of bollocks.
stop fighting God you say.? how can i stop fighting something that doesnt exist you fool?
no dude, using an invisible sky daddy to explain the beginning is absolutly not science, its delusional.
carry on then...

Badecker wants to claim his argument with pseudo-science wihich he gets in an creationist website.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
July 17, 2016, 01:44:14 AM

I have not exactly and clearly understood your reply to the following question: so you think that everything he (allegedly) did (including flooding people, drowning innocent children to death, genocides, etc.) would be justifiable?

Everything that God does is just and righteous if for no other reason than that He owns everything.

Cool
WHHAAAAAATT? So you mean killing babies instead of directly killing the pharaoh in Egypt is just? What's seems to be the fault of a newborn baby in a conflict that your god and pharaoh had?

For example, in the plague of hail, those Egyptian people who believe Moses and God, brought their animals and slaves/servants in from outside, so that they didn't die in the hail.

All any Egyptian would have had to do was use a hyssop branch to pain some blood taken from a year-old lamb/sheep on the door sills and posts, and his family would have been spared.

So, what was the point of the plague of death of the firstborn? It was believing what God said.

Now you. It's about time that you start believing what God says. If you don't (God being your owner), what use does He have for you? But He is fair, offering you time to change your ways.

After all, if your power tool that is your property is broken, and won't allow itself to be fixed no matter what you do to attempt to fix it, don't you finally trash it? You are God's property and tool.(speak for yourself there bud) Be fixed before He trashes you.

Cool

you are either a complete delusional nutter or the funniest troll on bitcointalk, sometimes i just cant decide which, maybe both?

You might say that I was part of the cause that you write this stuff. But, consider. In all the mechanisms that cause your brain to function like it does, so that it sends impulses to your fingers to type what you wrote, were cause by a load of causes that acted from the beginning, down through the ages, until they made it to you.

Because you happen to have a little twitch of free will, that you use to fight against God, He allows that twitch to move you to write the stupidity you do.

Stop fighting God, before you are destroyed by your attempted actions against God for good... except if you like destruction, that is.

Cool

how phucking arrogant of you to think its your imaginary friend that allows "that twitch to move me to write" .
what a load of bollocks.
carry on then...
legendary
July 16, 2016, 10:52:40 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
legendary
born once atheist
July 16, 2016, 10:44:41 PM

legendary
born once atheist
July 16, 2016, 10:36:51 PM

Cool

Cool

legendary
July 16, 2016, 04:25:26 PM
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/07/16/a-new-orchid-species-contains-satans-face/

Verified proof that demons are real! (the type of "proof" religious people accept)

Looks like you are using the wrong avatar.    Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
July 16, 2016, 02:36:53 PM
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/07/16/a-new-orchid-species-contains-satans-face/

Verified proof that demons are real! (the type of "proof" religious people accept)
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
July 16, 2016, 04:32:11 AM

Blasfemy! You will burn in eternity in a pot of boiling tomato sauce!

Everybody knows there is only one true god. Ramen.

I'd love to burn in a pot of boiling tomato sauce. I hope its Roma tomato sauce with added herbs and spices - those make a good sauce so I can have a nice tasty burn!

Ramen you say...hmm never heard of this one.

Somewhere I read this: We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever 

Its a nice thoughtful thing to say. I wonder if Ramen would be in favor of butterflies who effects this world with the fluttering of their wings (the butterfly effect)
Activity: 593
Merit: 505
Wherever I may roam
July 08, 2016, 03:48:58 PM
If anyone reading and/or posting in this thread wonder why the religions originating in the mid-east absolutely dominate the discussion here, it's because they are the exceptionally exclusive ones. It is part of the way these religions operate, propagate and indoctrinate according to their divine mandate. That is why the other 4197 are rarely mentioned here, ie. google according to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions in the world. (The word religion is sometimes used interchangeably with "faith" or "belief system", but religion differs from private belief in that it has a public aspect.)

Blasfemy! You will burn in eternity in a pot of boiling tomato sauce!

Everybody knows there is only one true god. Ramen.

July 08, 2016, 03:37:49 PM

It's worth noting that $Millions$ in tax money was spent on both of these projects ($18,000,000 of tax money was spent on a bullshit religious ark/gift shop)
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
July 08, 2016, 03:27:52 PM

If anyone reading and/or posting in this thread wonder why the religions originating in the mid-east absolutely dominate the discussion here, it's because they are the exceptionally exclusive ones. It is part of the way these religions operate, propagate and indoctrinate according to their divine mandate. That is why the other 4197 are rarely mentioned here, ie. google according to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions in the world. (The word religion is sometimes used interchangeably with "faith" or "belief system", but religion differs from private belief in that it has a public aspect.)

July 08, 2016, 01:04:59 PM

Of all the fictitional characters ever invented, the god of christianity is one of most evil!

Jealous and proud of it, a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak, a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully (R.Dawkins).
That is why i could never get the idea of christianity.
everybody says that the god is compassionate,but how is he lol?
if he erased the whole Earth while big flood ? ...

What generally happens here in response to your very valid observation is either:

A) Your concern is ignored and swept under the carpet.
Bl) Your concern is addressed but only with a hand-wavy blurry response, that actual raises more questions than it answers.
C) Your told how great their god is.
D) Believe or burn in hell.

Or sometimes you'll get a cobbled together mixture of the above.

Ahahahah, I got b), c) and d) yesterday. I especially appreciated the last one.

God is too complicated for you to understand... now shut up... give us money, and do what we tell you
Wherever I may roam
July 08, 2016, 11:56:47 AM

Of all the fictitional characters ever invented, the god of christianity is one of most evil!

Jealous and proud of it, a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak, a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully (R.Dawkins).

What generally happens here in response to your very valid observation is either:

Bl) Your concern is addressed but only with a hand-wavy blurry response, that actual raises more questions than it answers.

Ahahahah, I got b), c) and d) yesterday. I especially appreciated the last one.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
July 08, 2016, 11:53:26 AM

Wherever I may roam
July 08, 2016, 11:38:04 AM

Noooo, c'mon, it's just that sometimes he gets pissed off! But he knows how to cool down.. a couple of genocides, a bit of ethnic cleansing, a flood, maybe a few plagues, .. and he's ready to start the day!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 10:31:34 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 08, 2016, 08:34:04 AM

Some say Jesus is the devil in disguise.

They said evil is the opposite of God. So it means evil hate rape, slavery and child-abuse. Sounds good to me.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
July 08, 2016, 05:40:30 AM

Some say Jesus is the devil in disguise.
Wherever I may roam
July 08, 2016, 05:35:31 AM

Jump to: