Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 170. (Read 901343 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
June 09, 2016, 01:06:50 AM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

Hate religion? No. Hate the hypocrisy? Definitely YES.

Tho I'm an atheist, I still believe its good for people to have beliefs or priciples in life.  But when you impose your beliefs on others, that's when it becomes bad.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 09, 2016, 12:46:24 AM
I am an atheist and I actually like religion. I just hate the misuse of religion for violent/radical acts. That was never the intention of any of the founders of the big religions.

Thats the dark side of theism, and that event are the that never been revealed in public. The reason many people think theism has a good iamge in all side of it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2016, 11:20:19 PM
I am an atheist and I actually like religion. I just hate the misuse of religion for violent/radical acts. That was never the intention of any of the founders of the big religions.

Yep, I believe it also that not all atheists hate religion. There are some atheist like you that they love the people of religion but they hate the teachings of the religion. But hating religion won't help, but respecting each others belief is way better than fighting for your own belief.
And I believe Atheist also are good people just like people with religion, it just depend on how they are going to show their goodness to other people.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
June 08, 2016, 10:05:04 PM

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
June 08, 2016, 08:51:29 PM
Were you talking to me with this post? I mean, it followed one of my posts, but it doesn't seem to be directed at anyone.

Just in case it was meant for me, I'll play your game with you a little.

snip (waste of space)

Oh my, very clever!  showing off your brilliant quoting skills there bud?
so how long did you spend on that waste of a post?
so you have never heard of "let there be light" huh? never heard of Yahweh?
you are either a liar or dont read the bible or both. or just a lousy at being sarcastic.
your snappy answers show zero  originality and more importantly dont address my points.
and make you look rather foolish. but then again  every post you make does that.
you just keep babbling your religious bullshit like this gem...
"cause and effect is part of the scientific proof that god exists" LMFAO!
and quoting darth vader now are we?
you used to amuse me with your word salads. they are boring now.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
June 08, 2016, 07:05:47 PM

lol, thats exactly what it is. Best manipulation and fooling since 100 b.c.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 08, 2016, 12:08:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 08, 2016, 07:29:26 AM
I don't think that this statement is correct.
It will be better to say that some atheists hate some believers because of their evil actions in the past or now.
It's the same when some say: ''I hate woman' or ''I hate America'' or something like this.
You can't hate whole group of people because of some general, unclear idea behind.
It's better focus on concrete events or people and than judge it.
After all, I know many atheists which love religious people, and even live happily in marriage for decades Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 08, 2016, 06:46:37 AM
In my own opinion atheists hate religion because religions believe in Gods or God while Atheists do not.  Grin

Atheist hate the actions relitards do but not the religion, if there's spme bigot action made that's the time they hate and most of those bigot acts came in religion.

You sound worse than a theistic religitard.    Cool
June 08, 2016, 06:29:46 AM
In my own opinion atheists hate religion because religions believe in Gods or God while Atheists do not.  Grin

Atheist hate the actions relitards do but not the religion, if there's spme bigot action made that's the time they hate and most of those bigot acts came in religion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
June 08, 2016, 06:09:36 AM

Well you need to interact with varieties of people maybe that will change your one sided opinion..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 08, 2016, 04:59:02 AM
Activity: 196
June 05, 2016, 05:25:32 AM
i dont think that all of them hat religion. i know so many who respect the religions of other people. i think we should respect all the religions of the world.
legendary
June 04, 2016, 04:27:25 PM
Atheists hate Religion because of its instrumentalisation.

You are talking about the choir/band in church?     Grin
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
June 04, 2016, 04:23:53 PM
Atheists hate Religion because of its instrumentalisation.
legendary
June 04, 2016, 03:51:59 PM

Signs that the return of Jesus God is near. The devil, back up from the Abyss, is throwing every last piece of his power into fighting God... especially in the lives of people... by convincing them to turn from God.

People who belong to God cannot be pulled away from Him except by their own strong intent to do so. Info about God is opening up to them to keep them strong in the faith.

How long yet? Most of the signs of the end that Jesus talked about have been fulfilled. Even most of the hidden jungle tribes are being reached with the Word of God, so that sign is almost fulfilled.

From Luke 21:28, Jesus speaking:
When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

So, it is time for us to look up, expecting any moment that He will appear on the clouds, returning in the same way that He left.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
legendary
June 04, 2016, 03:29:26 PM
Atheists are not hate religion is think, they just don't care about it, it's only one option is your head that you can choose freely for yourself, i am not atheeist and nobody cares Grin

How do you know that you can think freely? How do you know that something isn't controlling your thoughts and decisions? Cause and effect are most fundamental in everything that happens. Why would cause and effect not work with your thinking? You FEEL like you have freedom of choice, but how do you really know that you do?

Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
June 04, 2016, 09:02:26 AM
Atheists are not hate religion is think, they just don't care about it, it's only one option is your head that you can choose freely for yourself, i am not atheeist and nobody cares Grin
Jump to: