Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 203. (Read 901343 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
February 16, 2016, 12:27:15 PM
Atheists hate religion because it makes them feel stupid. Like discussing the theory of the match: how do you strike it, why does it make light? why does it make smoke? and most importantly: where does the smoke go?!

To me religion is an old relic. The religious ideas insult my intelligence.

I'm offended by the nonsense being presented as truth.

I don't hate religious people, I feel sorry for them.  They are wasting their lives.

I'd not say I hate religion or religious people in general.  Just like I would not hate a schizophrenic claiming to be a Napoleon.

Religion is just too funny and interesting to observe.  

What I hate is when they force their religious dogma on others, especially on children.  Now, that is just child abuse.

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
February 16, 2016, 11:27:59 AM
Atheists hate religion because it makes them feel stupid. Like discussing the theory of the match: how do you strike it, why does it make light? why does it make smoke? and most importantly: where does the smoke go?!

I would say it's more because they don't have the good question nor the good answers. Religion always asks "what does happen after death" and atheists will answer "nothing, why would anything happen" but it doesn't satisfy religious people of course ^^
Activity: 350
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 16, 2016, 10:54:44 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
February 16, 2016, 10:19:40 AM
People fear what they dont understand, that makes them hate religion.

People spit on what is nonsense, that's why they don't like religion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 16, 2016, 09:00:36 AM
Actually afnewbie disproved you at least 2 times. And once was logical. Which means that in this universe you've lost this argument.

Perhaps af_newbie disproved me, but he didn't even express his thoughts regarding the proof that God exists enough to start to disprove the existence of God.

Cool

He did. You just ignored it ^^
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 16, 2016, 07:50:14 AM
Actually afnewbie disproved you at least 2 times. And once was logical. Which means that in this universe you've lost this argument.

Perhaps af_newbie disproved me, but he didn't even express his thoughts regarding the proof that God exists enough to start to disprove the existence of God.

Cool
legendary
February 16, 2016, 07:45:51 AM

When you carry this thinking a little further...

People don't understand themselves. Maybe that's why they die. They would die faster if they weren't so afraid of death.

Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 16, 2016, 07:31:58 AM
Activity: 448
February 16, 2016, 07:25:21 AM
You know, even though it would be a waste of time, I'd like to meet you, Moloch, afnewbie and others that have contributed, meet in real life and discuss. I know Moloch said you were trolling but you're either the biggest troll ever you you really believe all the crap you say.
Either way - it would be interesting.

I'm not sure it would be really interesting. The debate wouldn't go very far as it is totally stucked here too ^^
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 16, 2016, 06:20:16 AM
Doesn't this forum have a policy against low-quality posts, or is that only the "off topic" section?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/low-quality-topics-and-posts-are-not-allowed-1334019

You take away all the fun *grumble*. Post deleted.

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was funny and appropriate (because, well... I've seen BitNow's posts)

BitNow is the one I was referring to... half of his posts are 0-3 words + "Best regards."

Talking about that, don't you find creepy how bitnow always ends everything by "best regards" and Badecker by his" Smiley " ?

I'm not sure creepy is the right word... I find it annoying

It's usually girls who do the smileys... And BitNow appears to be Italian, so he might have different customs or something, no idea there
Activity: 293
February 16, 2016, 04:18:07 AM
Doesn't this forum have a policy against low-quality posts, or is that only the "off topic" section?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/low-quality-topics-and-posts-are-not-allowed-1334019

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was funny and appropriate (because, well... I've seen BitNow's posts)

BitNow is the one I was referring to... half of his posts are 0-3 words + "Best regards."

Talking about that, don't you find creepy how bitnow always ends everything by "best regards" and Badecker by his" Smiley " ?
February 15, 2016, 10:15:58 PM

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
February 15, 2016, 10:13:33 PM

February 15, 2016, 10:11:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
February 15, 2016, 03:48:03 PM
What does the bible say?

I thought you said you studied religion to talk to bad about religion. Don't you know what the Bible says?

Cool

+1

Best regards.
legendary
February 15, 2016, 01:49:59 PM
What does the bible say?

I thought you said you studied religion to talk to bad about religion. Don't you know what the Bible says?

Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
February 15, 2016, 01:45:27 PM
What does the bible say?
legendary
February 15, 2016, 01:43:21 PM
Tsk Tsk. Don't throw around words if you don't want them back. Wait a minute. Shouldn't you turn the other cheek?
I did. But all I got back was your nonsense. No more cheeks to turn... but you probably want me to bend over, right?

Cool

Turn the other cheek again and hope. Maybe we'll have a miracle.

Actually, it is you who have been turning my cheeks without giving me the chance to do it myself. First you slap my head one way, then you slap it back, then you slap it back again.

A person isn't required by good law, and not even by love, to continue to take this... especially when he has to deny the truth like you are denying it.

Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
February 15, 2016, 01:39:01 PM
Tsk Tsk. Don't throw around words if you don't want them back. Wait a minute. Shouldn't you turn the other cheek?
I did. But all I got back was your nonsense. No more cheeks to turn... but you probably want me to bend over, right?

Cool

Turn the other cheek again and hope. Maybe we'll have a miracle.
legendary
February 15, 2016, 01:30:28 PM

Cool
Jump to: