Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 267. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
December 29, 2015, 07:31:36 PM
Theism is a form of idolatry, not Atheism.

Atheists worship no supernatural entities.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
December 29, 2015, 07:11:14 PM

No, I don't think so. You said it's faith but I'm pretty sure it's not called as faith.

No, I'm not atheist. Are you?

I'm not an atheist.

I have a solution for atheism: atheism is a capital sin (sin of idolatry - 1st Commandement).

Best regards.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
December 29, 2015, 07:09:37 PM

What is faith? Judge in the name of book but don't read the book?
Act with hearsays but don't bother what the book actually tell you? Is that faith?

Is that faith?

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.

No, I don't think so. You said it's faith but I'm pretty sure it's not called as faith.

No, I'm not atheist. Are you?
legendary
December 29, 2015, 07:07:08 PM

Act with hearsays but don't bother what the book actually tell you? Is that faith?

Is that faith?

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.
December 29, 2015, 07:05:40 PM
I know a lot of atheists and agnostics and they don't hate religions. They hate stupid people. If you accept a book without any investigation, research and even you don't even read it then you must be huge ignorant.

That is call FAITH.

Best regards.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 29, 2015, 07:02:40 PM
Thank you for casting a very 4K eye over all that dusty literature to bring us the truth BADecker.  My cat has indicated to me that he, along with the other cats, wish to rename you hereforth as BADecker "the Enlightened One".  Due to your excellent research into the truth
and I quote
Miaaaaaaaao miao miao miaaao miao!
tranlated from Miao>English "We clean this poor human BADecker with our collective tongue, let him wash away his sins in the saliva of cat.  He shall be now known as BADecker the enlightened one.

Yep. And it's all because the majority of the Anunnaki died out about 4,000 years ago. And they died out because their DNA isn't strong enough to survive against that of the cat people.

But their leader didn't die until he was killed around 2,000 years ago. But his DNA is so tough that he is going to come back to life again, very shortly... if he isn't stirring already.

The thing that is interesting about all this is that the remnants of doge among us have caused us to believe that the earth is billions of years old, when it is only a bit over 6,000. And when the Anunnaki leader comes to life all the way, he will convince the people to throw down their governments, he will crash the banking system, and he will prepare us all for war to fight against the Guy Who killed him the first time... Who is returning to earth for just that purpose... following His flight outside the dome that hangs over this whole flat universe

With a little help from my cat I have edited your research into what shall be hereby known as the gospel of BADecker, the enlightened one.

The Gospel of BADecker, the Enlightened One (miao be his name).

1. Many sleeps ago, in the time of miao there lived a rabid mob of diseased mongrels called the Anunnaki.  But their miao was not vital enough to even fool a child into feeding them whiskas, so they perished 4000 miao-miaos ago.  2. Their leader, who was like the Anunnaki, a HISSSSSSSSSSS (dog), was actually half-goat, half-dog, so it was said to be much smarter.  3. He was killed by the great heroes of miao.  4. His miao is tough like a cow's knee joints, so he undoubtedly he is scheduled to be resurrected. 5. They say that if you put a physical DOGE coin to your ear you can hear the tortured miao's and screeches of Felis that he has sucked into his "coin".   
2.1.... and when the Anunnaki's leader (he who shall not be named) returns, he shall deceive the whole world.    He shall turn cat against cat, human against cat, crash the leocoin, crash the bitcoin, crash pre-paid visa game point select reserve customer satisfaction guarantee cards. 2.2. Then he shall fly off in sputnik3 and out of our flat universe.

Oh no. Thank you. That's approximately all I was waiting for confirmation of from you.

I know, I know. You forgot about the pigs. After all, here I am, doing one of the things that Jesus suggested I not do. I am casting my pearls before the swine.

Well, go on and rut around in your sewage filled mud. Enjoy for the short time that God gives you on this earth - probably less than 100 years. But know that for the rutting around in the mud in this life, God will allow you to receive the mud of everlasting death that you are requesting.

Smiley
legendary
December 29, 2015, 07:00:35 PM
Thank you for casting a very 4K eye over all that dusty literature to bring us the truth BADecker.  My cat has indicated to me that he, along with the other cats, wish to rename you hereforth as BADecker "the Enlightened One".  Due to your excellent research into the truth.  
and I quote
tranlated from Miao>English "We clean this poor human BADecker with our collective tongue, let him wash away his sins in the saliva of cat.  He shall be now known as BADecker the enlightened one.

Yep. And it's all because the majority of the Anunnaki died out about 4,000 years ago. And they died out because their DNA isn't strong enough to survive against that of the cat people.

But their leader didn't die until he was killed around 2,000 years ago. But his DNA is so tough that he is going to come back to life again, very shortly... if he isn't stirring already.

The thing that is interesting about all this is that the remnants of doge among us have caused us to believe that the earth is billions of years old, when it is only a bit over 6,000. And when the Anunnaki leader comes to life all the way, he will convince the people to throw down their governments, he will crash the banking system, and he will prepare us all for war to fight against the Guy Who killed him the first time... Who is returning to earth for just that purpose... following His flight outside the dome that hangs over this whole flat universe

With a little help from my cat I have edited your research into what shall be hereby known as the gospel of BADecker, the enlightened one.

1. Many sleeps ago, in the time of miao there lived a rabid mob of diseased mongrels called the Anunnaki.  But their miao was not vital enough to even fool a child into feeding them whiskas, so they perished 4000 miao-miaos ago.  2. Their leader, who was like the Anunnaki, a HISSSSSSSSSSS (dog), was actually half-goat, half-dog, so it was said to be much smarter.  3. He was killed by the great heroes of miao.  4. His miao is tough like a cow's knee joints, so he undoubtedly he is scheduled to be resurrected. 5. They say that if you put a physical DOGE coin to your ear you can hear the tortured miao's and screeches of Felis that he has sucked into his "coin".    
2.1.... and when the Anunnaki's leader (he who shall not be named) returns, he shall deceive the whole world.    He shall turn cat against cat, human against cat, crash the leocoin, crash the bitcoin, crash pre-paid visa game point select reserve customer satisfaction guarantee cards. 2.2. Then he shall fly off in sputnik3 and out of our flat universe.

How a discussion on atheism has become a discussion on PERSON (and particularly on the user BADecker)?

You cannot focus on the subject (like BADecker).

I know a lot of atheists and agnostics and they don't hate religions. They hate stupid people. If you accept a book without any investigation, research and even you don't even read it then you must be huge ignorant.

That is call FAITH.

Best regards.
December 29, 2015, 07:00:19 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 29, 2015, 06:50:03 PM
Thank you for casting a very 4K eye over all that dusty literature to bring us the truth BADecker.  My cat has indicated to me that he, along with the other cats, wish to rename you hereforth as BADecker "the Enlightened One".  Due to your excellent research into the truth
and I quote
tranlated from Miao>English "We clean this poor human BADecker with our collective tongue, let him wash away his sins in the saliva of cat.  He shall be now known as BADecker the enlightened one.

1. Many sleeps ago, in the time of miao there lived a rabid mob of diseased mongrels called the Anunnaki.  But their miao was not vital enough to even fool a child into feeding them whiskas, so they perished 4000 miao-miaos ago.  2. Their leader, who was like the Anunnaki, a HISSSSSSSSSSS (dog), was actually half-goat, half-dog, so it was said to be much smarter.  3. He was killed by the great heroes of miao.  4. His miao is tough like a cow's knee joints, so he undoubtedly he is scheduled to be resurrected. 5. They say that if you put a physical DOGE coin to your ear you can hear the tortured miao's and screeches of Felis that he has sucked into his "coin".   
2.1.... and when the Anunnaki's leader (he who shall not be named) returns, he shall deceive the whole world.    He shall turn cat against cat, human against cat, crash the leocoin, crash the bitcoin, crash pre-paid visa game point select reserve customer satisfaction guarantee cards. 2.2. Then he shall fly off in sputnik3 and out of our flat universe.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 29, 2015, 02:01:22 PM
If you need god in your life to stop you from having relationships with your mother/sister and from lying and stealing then you've got serious problems.

What about if you truly believe in GOD'S LAW OF BALANCE then you will never lust after dangerous sex and thus avoid "unwanted" pregnancy and disease as well as many emotional discomforts which may be impacting you upon a soul level.
legendary
December 29, 2015, 11:42:05 AM
I'm looking forward to delving deeper into this mystery!
I'm interested in the Iraqi connection, it sounds just about the time dogs came skulking into our camp, looking for discarded portions of shortbread and bones.

So what you are saying is that Doge could of been implanted a long, long time ago to obfuscate the real light?  Literally, the spark of god was there, in the cats and we were distracted for 10,000 years, by the doge.  Now they're telling us that there is no end to DOGE mining, there could be UNLIMITED DOGE.

Do you see what we are facing? The level of ignorance shown by all is both understandable and astounding at once.

Luckily, my cat communicated to me today, (miao), that we should all buy up LEOCOIN, the cats need more hashing power to initiate drone operations.  The currency itself is run by humans, but don't let that fool you, due to some fancy 'accounting' the vast pre-mine has found its way into the newly founded Church of the Latter Day Cats.  Which will only be used if and when the cats run out of 'dine beef in gravy' sachets or to fund the righteous holy war against Doge coin.

Miao.   

The thing that is interesting about all this is that the remnants of doge among us have caused us to believe that the earth is billions of years old, when it is only a bit over 6,000. And when the Anunnaki leader comes to life all the way, he will convince the people to throw down their governments, he will crash the banking system, and he will prepare us all for war to fight against the Guy Who killed him the first time... Who is returning to earth for just that purpose... following His flight outside the dome that hangs over this whole flat universe.

Smiley
December 29, 2015, 11:01:03 AM
I'm looking forward to delving deeper into this mystery!
I'm interested in the Iraqi connection, it sounds just about the time dogs came skulking into our camp, looking for discarded portions of shortbread and bones.

So what you are saying is that Doge could of been implanted a long, long time ago to obfuscate the real light?  Literally, the spark of god was there, in the cats and we were distracted for 10,000 years, by the doge.  Now they're telling us that there is no end to DOGE mining, there could be UNLIMITED DOGE.

Do you see what we are facing? The level of ignorance shown by all is both understandable and astounding at once.

Luckily, my cat communicated to me today, (miao), that we should all buy up LEOCOIN, the cats need more hashing power to initiate drone operations.  The currency itself is run by humans, but don't let that fool you, due to some fancy 'accounting' the vast pre-mine has found its way into the newly founded Church of the Latter Day Cats.  Which will only be used if and when the cats run out of 'dine beef in gravy' sachets or to fund the righteous holy war against Doge coin.

Miao.   
December 29, 2015, 09:19:45 AM

You didn't answer my question!! Tell me, how can you talk about things that you never have experienced them?? Smiley

Quite easily. the same way i can talk about werewolves,vampires,santa claus,tooth fairy,lochness monster,zeus,hercules,big foot,mermaids,minotaurs,krampus,trolls,the kraken etc. Ive not experienced any of those but i can be quite confident in speaking about them because they are all myths.god fits perfectly in with the others i mentioned. Do you suggest i dont speak of these since i have not actually experienced any of them? maybe they are all real?

Dude, we are talking about NDE, not myths! Please be patient and answer my questions and then I will answer yours... Smiley

By the way, do you think that there is a difference between a myth and legend? If Yes, please explain me. And don't forget that you should first answer my first question and then we can go on the second! Wink

Sorry i misunderstood your last question about how can i talk about something ive never experienced, I thought you were talking about experiencing god or jesus which a lot of religious people seem to claim not experiencing an NDE. Obviously ive not experienced god or an NDE. Even if i did though i might be convinced  i went to heaven or wherever you go but that doesnt make it so. A convincing dream is still a dream. Id need to see whatever article or study you are using though before i can debunk it , I mean im no expert on NDE as i imagine you arent either and can only go by whatever study s have been done on them.

You see, you don't know the difference between religious people and spiritual. Because if you do I will be sure that you have read the Bible and research the New Testament...

What is Heaven? Is it the same meaning for paradise? How can be so sure about something that some people never comeback?

Before you start to debunk something, you have to be sure that you have the evidence and facts, in this case supernatural experience! Wink

Im not sure how you think i dont know the difference between religion and spiritual but anyway i have read the new testament when i was a lot younger , the old testament , Ive looked into Hinduism, Buddhism ,and various others ive read books on cases offering evidence suggestive of reincarnation etc although i still think these need to be taken with a grain of salt . but this thread is asking why atheist hate religion, not why they hate spirituality.

Dude, if you really read the Bible (New Testament) then I am sure that you will gonna find the differences between religion and spirituality...

Don't search for the words because you will never find it, instead of think about how today our church look like and how should be as the Christ and the Apostles speaking in the New Testament. Plus, it is good that you have start to research the other religions, but let me remind of something... In the Old Testament, the Prophets talking about those people who are now a part of the Islam and Hinduism! Wink

Here is some facts about the Bible and the 13.000 years b.c.e. history:
http://www.ancient-code.com/the-anunnaki/

P.S. The true atheist go against the Bible and the only atheist who was existed in the AD was Apostle Paul who was blinded before he start to believe!

Shmude, not only are you full of beans, but you are full of little red ants, as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mJTwFu-QV4

Smiley

Shmude, before you reply on my post did you forgot to read it first:

In the 19th century archaeologists exploring the ancient ruins of Nineveh discovered 22,000 clay tablets which are directly connected to the Anunnaki.

No go on Google and do some research about the Anunnaki and you will see that their connected with the original Bible.

Anunnaki - Those from Haven that came to Earth

I just want to help you to improve your research about the origins of the Bible... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 29, 2015, 08:07:13 AM
EVEN DISBELIEVERS IN THEIR HEART ARE AFRAID OF GOD
Human nature in itself provides us with a strong inclination towards a belief in God. There are certain sins which human nature doesn't like to get involved in. For instance, relationship with Mother, sister and daughters, uncleanliness owing to certain discharges from body. These are certain things which even a atheist will not like to do. But if there is no fear of a super being, Why not to lie all the times?, why not to steal and commit adultery? What are the reasons that keep them away from these evils? If they do not feel the power of some unseen, then they should do whatever pleases them. Then truth and lie and justice and oppression should be all the same for them. Its only God's fear that is ruling on their hearts. Although their mind does not acknowledge the existence of God but the human nature created by God cannot defy it. So even an atheist at heart holds some view about God and judgment day. While in distress, everybody pray to a super-Being for relief. Why so, if they don't believe in that super-being, whom we call God?

EVERY THING IN THIS UNIVERSE HAS A CREATOR
If we deeply study this universe, we see that every thing culminates in a Creator. He is the ultimate and every thing is working under his guidance. If we look at different stages of human birth and growth, we see that as we go backward, we find we are moving towards weaker and weaker stage. Eventually we shall find that the growth starts from a clot of clinging substance. So human beings who themselves start from such a weak stage, how can they be their own creator. So it proves without any doubt that human beings are not their own creator. We see that if we start studying the birth process minutely, ultimately we will find ourselves at the limit of human knowledge. At that stage, all the worldly knowledges will reach their limit and will be totally exhausted about what had actually happened? So that is a stage where divine hand is working. Every scientist have to believe that all the processes of this universe ultimately reaches a point where their knowledge becomes inadequate or insufficient to describe them. Once somebody asked a bedouin that what proof does he has about the existence of God. He replied that if he saw excrement of a camel in the middle of a jungle, he could tell that a camel had passed through that jungle. Then after seeing so many different creatures in this universe, couldn't he tell that there is some creator of them?

If you need god in your life to stop you from having relationships with your mother/sister and from lying and stealing then you've got serious problems.

Just an fyi for you, being an atheist doesnt turn you into a complete barbarian although from the sounds of it the fear of god is obviously needed for some people. It doesnt sound like you give humanity much credit if you actually believe that god stops everyone from being animals.

From reading your views i would highly recommend you do not give up your faith.

I just thought id add, being that we are "intelligent" creatures we have evolved to survive better working together, to do so we need emotions to understand how our fellow humans feel, this makes us understand each other better and also more able to work together. It has nothing to do with god.
December 29, 2015, 07:48:47 AM
IS THIS UNIVERSE CREATED JUST BY CHANCE?
Some of the people believe that this universe was created just by chance and they also try to prove it through science. But God says that all those things that happens just by chance, they don't have such an order in them. Different colors are used together to make a picture. If we just throw the paints on a paper, will they ever make a picture? Houses are made of bricks, but if we just throw the bricks in a pile, will they form a house? It is true that sometimes some of the things are made by chance, but a close analysis of the universe clearly refutes this 'by chance' theory. All right, for a moment, if we believe that matter was created by chance, and this world also came into being by chance, I will ask the readers to study deeply the creation of human beings, Is it possible that such a perfect being was created by chance? See the stars, the planets, sun etc. and then the creation of day and night. Every thing just fits so nicely in a finely woven net, doesn't that orderliness speaks of a powerful creator?
Even in this world we can easily judge the power and wisdom of a creator of anything by closely examining his creation. A good picture is painted by an excellent painter, a powerful computer is made by an intelligent team of researchers. Looking at the orderliness of any things tells us that how intelligent its creator is. God has given to every being an appropriate body and shape, so that it can sustain itself. God kept the food for trees in earth, therefore he gave roots to the trees, so that they can get their food. God made flesh as food for tiger, therefore He gave strong nails and teeth to the tiger, so that it can kill its prey and eat it. God made grass as food for horses and camels, therefore He gave them long neck, so they can graze it. God created lungs for human beings, therefore He also created air, so that they can breath. Human beings depend on water, so God created Clouds, so that they can take water to them. Such an enormous and perfect order could never have been created just by chance? Only a super-being could do it.
December 29, 2015, 07:46:26 AM
EVEN DISBELIEVERS IN THEIR HEART ARE AFRAID OF GOD
Human nature in itself provides us with a strong inclination towards a belief in God. There are certain sins which human nature doesn't like to get involved in. For instance, relationship with Mother, sister and daughters, uncleanliness owing to certain discharges from body. These are certain things which even a atheist will not like to do. But if there is no fear of a super being, Why not to lie all the times?, why not to steal and commit adultery? What are the reasons that keep them away from these evils? If they do not feel the power of some unseen, then they should do whatever pleases them. Then truth and lie and justice and oppression should be all the same for them. Its only God's fear that is ruling on their hearts. Although their mind does not acknowledge the existence of God but the human nature created by God cannot defy it. So even an atheist at heart holds some view about God and judgment day. While in distress, everybody pray to a super-Being for relief. Why so, if they don't believe in that super-being, whom we call God?

EVERY THING IN THIS UNIVERSE HAS A CREATOR
If we deeply study this universe, we see that every thing culminates in a Creator. He is the ultimate and every thing is working under his guidance. If we look at different stages of human birth and growth, we see that as we go backward, we find we are moving towards weaker and weaker stage. Eventually we shall find that the growth starts from a clot of clinging substance. So human beings who themselves start from such a weak stage, how can they be their own creator. So it proves without any doubt that human beings are not their own creator. We see that if we start studying the birth process minutely, ultimately we will find ourselves at the limit of human knowledge. At that stage, all the worldly knowledges will reach their limit and will be totally exhausted about what had actually happened? So that is a stage where divine hand is working. Every scientist have to believe that all the processes of this universe ultimately reaches a point where their knowledge becomes inadequate or insufficient to describe them. Once somebody asked a bedouin that what proof does he has about the existence of God. He replied that if he saw excrement of a camel in the middle of a jungle, he could tell that a camel had passed through that jungle. Then after seeing so many different creatures in this universe, couldn't he tell that there is some creator of them?

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!
December 29, 2015, 06:54:58 AM
I don't think atheists hate religion it's just their view on religion
legendary
December 29, 2015, 01:40:53 AM
If the only relevant criticism of these results is that the memory of the patient was contaminated, I think that further studies of the large amount of strong anecdotal cases reveals this criticism to be in error. To be sure, no one can defend their own memory from such criticism, so to state that the memory is wrong *somehow* is unscientific. Why not say that the medical workers had contaminated memories? Neither explanation provides a mechanism and this kind of hand waving argument is unsatisfactory, it also contradicts point 52 on the near-death site where a scientific study suggests that these memories are more real than normal memories.

A baby's memories are way more relevant than any memories we have later in life. why? Because the baby has a whole new empty brain to fill. Later in life we have a lot of baby memory to at least modify, if not negate. this whole topic of memories is irrelevant without considering baby memories.

Smiley
December 29, 2015, 12:48:49 AM
If the only relevant criticism of these results is that the memory of the patient was contaminated, I think that further studies of the large amount of strong anecdotal cases reveals this criticism to be in error. To be sure, no one can defend their own memory from such criticism, so to state that the memory is wrong *somehow* is unscientific. Why not say that the medical workers had contaminated memories? Neither explanation provides a mechanism and this kind of hand waving argument is unsatisfactory, it also contradicts point 52 on the near-death site where a scientific study suggests that these memories are more real than normal memories.
December 29, 2015, 12:25:18 AM

ive read books on cases offering evidence suggestive of reincarnation etc although i still think these need to be taken with a grain of salt

Is it not a documented case of perception and memory formation during brain death?

And what about the other people who have had NDEs involving veridical perception while they were brain dead?

The case In the AWARE study, along with other such cases, does suggest that the brain does not generate consciousness. This type of case was well documented in the AWARE results, so the conclusion is scientifically documented, this kind of case proves that NDE cannot be explained by brain chemistry alone, and this is a key point that is made on the near-death page which lists the 52 points of evidence.
Jump to: