Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 270. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
December 26, 2015, 06:41:04 AM
Beseecher of souls art I. Be ye afraid neigh of my trifling nature. For it is I the death and the devourer of worlds.
www.V.systems
December 26, 2015, 06:36:14 AM

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Because they know that God exists and it threatens their liberal lifestyle  Smiley

Everything you know about your god is factually wrong.
Written in books which is scientifically wrong. Atheists hate religion for the sheer stupidity it spreads and the amount of violence it spreads in the name of this stupidity.

Anything else is just noise.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 26, 2015, 06:31:58 AM

Because they know that God exists and it threatens their liberal lifestyle  Smiley

if i knew god existed and i only had the choice of worshipping him or going to hell id probably worship him no? Atheists s don't believe in god.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 26, 2015, 06:13:59 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
December 26, 2015, 03:35:34 AM
I dont hate anything too much  Cheesy

My letterbox has a "no junk mail" sticker on it, consequently, I don't receive the local 'paper' or the catalogs of Kmart, Target, Big W, Bunnings, Masters, etc.  I guess I view religion like that, things that simply don't interest me.
I don't hate anyone or their religion, I don't care if you setup a mosque or church or a lean-to next door to me.  All I ask is that you allow everyone else to follow whatever they want, life is too short for these sorts of divisions tearing us all apart!
You will if one day if the mosque tells you to cover your daughter up

Tell the sun god believers RA when the jews come along i bet they thought jews wont take over NO CHANCE and they did how much blood got spilt and then new laws and ways of life

Tell the jews when Christians come along i bet they thought Christians wont take over NO CHANCE
how much blood got spilt and new laws and new ways of life

NOW TELL THE CHRISTIANS THE MUSLIMS WONT TAKE OVER BECAUSE GUESS WHAT THEY SURE ARE TAKING OVER new laws and new way of life

It only takes more muslims to vote for someone to be in power with muslim beliefs then they run the country then guess what NEW LAWS AND A  NEW WAY OF LIFE ..

remember CHRISTIANITY COMES FROM ARAB NATIONS NOT FROM EUROPE
 SO WHY CAN IT NOT COME FROM AN ARAB NATION AGAIN BUT A DIFFERENT RELIGION
See its the clever muslims who join governments we need to be careful about..
Not saying its fact..
But why do we have NUKES as a just in case someone trys to take our country well MUSLIMS LAW COULD TAKE OVER OUR WAY OF LIFE
It might not happen..But just the same as i believe in having NUKES in the uk WHAT IF IT DOES BECAUSE IT CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE IT HAS MANY TIMES IN HISTORY

Oh and i just don.t think muslims i think all religion should  go its all bullshit just its the muslims kicking up the fuss and the jews need to stop too but not as bad as the muslims there book is the worst religion ..

But its not fair you ban muslims unless you ban it all

Boy you are one wet riled up scarred kitty!
No one is taking over your way of life buddy, this is the 21st century not the 12th century. Sure a muslim can come to power, sure a buddhist can come to power but he can't enforce a change in the way of life of normal people, because guess what? then they run the risk of being shammed by everyone around the world.
People have the right to be free and freedom of religion - no matter how stupid it is - IS and WILL be a right.

Don't you get it? If you don't have the right to believe what you want then there will be no atheism. Even if it is not a religion it is a practice of not practicing one and that is a right every man has.

To choose between stupidity or stop pretending and get real.

As far as muslims go, they have always been troublesome and they have been kicking up the dust since the middle ages, muslim empires have fought more wars in both time and number than all other religious community put together.

The Reqconquista wars waged for around 700 years and guess where that was? In the region of today's Portugal and Spain in the Iberian peninsula. So tell me, have the Europeans given up their way of life?
I will never listen to someone who is in to religion because you are all DUMB THICK SHITS
NOW ARGUE YOUR POINTS
I AM NOT SCARED OF NOTHING I JUST HATE ALL RELIGION BUT THE KORAN IS THE WORST BELIEF OF THEM ALL HERE IS WHY 8 MIN VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGE2eBUdlQ

now if you got a problem then tell my friend and she will put you straight

Also tell
leeds bradford brimingham shefield yorkshire BITS of london BITS manchester AND SPREADING THEY HAVE WELL MORE KIDS THAN THE WHITE BRITISH FAMILY BECAUSE MUSLIMS HAVE MORE THAN 1 WIFE
20 years ago mostly white brits now muslims run them cities FACT SOON THE WHOLE OF THE UK..
PLUS DON.T TALK YOUR BULLSHIT TO ME I KNOW MORE ABOUT LIFE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW..

PLUS I DID SAY COULD HAPPEN AND IT COULD HAPPEN BUT TO THINK I AM SCARED YER RIGHT WE HAD THE   I R A   STILL WENT ABOUT ME DAILY LIFE SMILING Grin JUST SAYING SO IT NEVER WILL HAPPEN A JUST IN CASE IT DOES BECAUSE IT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST..

PLUS DON.T YOU EVER CALL BUDDHISM A RELIGION ITS NOT A RELIGION OK Grin
ITS INNER PEACE
and this is what iAM not liking just like this chap here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg
ALSO NO ONE TRYING TO TAKE OVER YOUR SO RIGHT Grin

www.liveleak.com/view?i=6e5_1368165949

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AaIflp1ROE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsoZriaysrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC2VQjSgpso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3P2YWnegWQ
Now might never happen but it shore looks like to me it could very well happen before its to late

JUST LIKE WE KEEP NUKES
A WASTE OF MONEY BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY WE WILL NEVER USE THEM BUT WHAT IF THAT IS WHY WE HAVE THEM ..

YES I AM A PHOBE TO ALL RELIGIONS BECAUSE ITS ALL A LOAD OF OLD THINKING STUPID TIMES IN HISTORY WHEN MAN HAD THE BRAINS OF A PEA Grin

BUT IT ALSO KEEPS THE POOR MAN BUSY READING THOSE BOOKS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET ON THE GOLF COURSE OR FLY SOMEWHERE  so the rich don.t have to que up  Wink Wink
Also the UK is no bigger than TEXAS and that is only 1 state in the USA so not many people in a different belief system to take over your beliefs..

pow wow indians where the most in the USA then the white religious fucks come and stole there land then they brought slaves and bred black slaves and they out number the whites now they let hispanic americans now have took over the black americans now they out number everyone
in america ..

now i am all for any colour person running my country but not someone who believes in sharia law
someone who just wants to make peoples lives happy and live by the laws of the 21st century not some make believe olden day fairy tale books..

I mean imagine BEN CARSON AS A PRESIDENT I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LET HIM PLAY AROUND WITH MY BRAIN...he thinks the earth started 2000 years ago WOW

and i reckon he is a quack Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy its just a joke thought i don.t know how good of a doc he was

LAST POST I GO AWAY FOR A FEW WEEKS THE I WILL LET A FEW MORE THINGS OF ME CHEST...

BUT MUSLIMS ARE TRYING TO BE THE MAJOR RELIGION ITS A FACT ITS IN THERE BELIEF GO AND READ ...
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR
MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU OVER AND OUT TILL 2016
www.V.systems
December 26, 2015, 03:25:52 AM

My letterbox has a "no junk mail" sticker on it, consequently, I don't receive the local 'paper' or the catalogs of Kmart, Target, Big W, Bunnings, Masters, etc.  I guess I view religion like that, things that simply don't interest me.
I don't hate anyone or their religion, I don't care if you setup a mosque or church or a lean-to next door to me.  All I ask is that you allow everyone else to follow whatever they want, life is too short for these sorts of divisions tearing us all apart!

Tell the sun god believers RA when the jews come along i bet they thought jews wont take over NO CHANCE and they did how much blood got spilt and then new laws and ways of life

Tell the jews when Christians come along i bet they thought Christians wont take over NO CHANCE

NOW TELL THE CHRISTIANS THE MUSLIMS WONT TAKE OVER BECAUSE GUESS WHAT THEY SURE ARE TAKING OVER new laws and new way of life

It only takes more muslims to vote for someone to be in power with muslim beliefs then they run the country then guess what NEW LAWS AND A  NEW WAY OF LIFE ..

Not saying its fact..
But why do we have NUKES as a just in case someone trys to take our country well MUSLIMS LAW COULD TAKE OVER OUR WAY OF LIFE
It might not happen..But just the same as i believe in having NUKES in the uk WHAT IF IT DOES BECAUSE IT CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE IT HAS MANY TIMES IN HISTORY

Oh and i just don.t think muslims i think all religion should  go its all bullshit just its the muslims kicking up the fuss and the jews need to stop too but not as bad as the muslims there book is the worst religion ..

Boy you are one wet riled up scarred kitty!
No one is taking over your way of life buddy, this is the 21st century not the 12th century. Sure a muslim can come to power, sure a buddhist can come to power but he can't enforce a change in the way of life of normal people, because guess what? then they run the risk of being shammed by everyone around the world.
People have the right to be free and freedom of religion - no matter how stupid it is - IS and WILL be a right.

Don't you get it? If you don't have the right to believe what you want then there will be no atheism. Even if it is not a religion it is a practice of not practicing one and that is a right every man has.

To choose between stupidity or stop pretending and get real.

As far as muslims go, they have always been troublesome and they have been kicking up the dust since the middle ages, muslim empires have fought more wars in both time and number than all other religious community put together.

The Reqconquista wars waged for around 700 years and guess where that was? In the region of today's Portugal and Spain in the Iberian peninsula. So tell me, have the Europeans given up their way of life?
legendary
December 26, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Not saying its fact..

Oh and i just don.t think muslims i think all religion should  go its all bullshit just its the muslims kicking up the fuss and the jews need to stop too but not as bad as the muslims there book is the worst religion ..

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 26, 2015, 01:17:08 AM

legendary
December 26, 2015, 01:09:53 AM
Atheists don't hate nobody, you fucking morons. Atheists just don't believe the bullshit with which fucking religious retards try to fuck people's brains. Sorry or this, assholes. Marry Christmas.

well to me it sounds like you hate the bullshit that comes out of there mouths YES OR NO
If yes ..THEN YOU HATE RELIGION Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
JUST LIKE I HATE RELIGION ITS FUCKIN STUPID IN THE 21ST CENTURY Grin
NOT SAYING I HATE THE PERSON JUST HATE THE BULLSHIT THEY TALK ABOUT Grin
legendary
December 26, 2015, 01:04:34 AM
BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE IN THE 21st CENTURY
IN THE UK AN 8 YEAR OLD KNOWS HOW STUPID RELIGION IS..unless your a muslim

yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
December 26, 2015, 12:00:38 AM
Atheists don't hate nobody, you fucking morons. Atheists just don't believe the bullshit with which fucking religious retards try to fuck people's brains. Sorry or this, assholes. Marry Christmas.

An atheist started this thread, and said they hated religion. Argue with them...

Sorry buddy, I don't want to argue with nobody. Especially with religious idiots. Best wishes to you and to your family and to your pets.
Activity: 504
December 25, 2015, 11:44:18 PM

An atheist started this thread, and said they hated religion. Argue with them...
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
December 25, 2015, 11:42:54 PM
December 25, 2015, 11:38:43 PM
Merry Christmas to all believers.

From an Atheist.

So there.

From a Christian perspective, we shouldn't be celebrating the holiday since it's pagan. The bible forbids it. Not too many know this though... I boycotted it this year.

The tree is totally pagan.

I like open-minded Christians.   Smiley

The little children don't know it has some of its roots in paganism. All they see is the birth of baby Jesus, their Savior. Thus, it is not pagan. From Matthew 12:25,26:
At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure."

And Matthew 18:3, Jesus speaking:
And he said: “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

So, if praising God for the birth of Jesus is pagan to you, and if the being joyful that Jesus came to save us is pagan to you, and if being joyful just for the joy of being joyful is pagan to you, don't do it. It is better that you are saved by believing the salvation of Jesus, rather than being offended because pagans have caused you to believe that the birth of Jesus is pagan.

Smiley

Our Father is offended by the pagan ways and tells us not to put up a tree (Jeremiah 10). It doesn't tells us not to worship a tree, it says don't do as the heathens do. We are told not to worship our Father the way the pagans do in Deuteronomy 12:4

12:1 These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the Lord God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth. 2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree 3 And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place. 4  Ye shall not do so unto the Lord your God

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

The bible is clear that pagan rituals make you unclean, we are not to have anything to do with unclear practices. And if you say that's OT, do not bother. Our Father, our God does not change.

Like I said, if the birth of Jesus is pagan to you, don't celebrate it. But do keep believing Jesus salvation. I would like to see you in Heaven.

Smiley

There's no doubt that Jesus saved us, and we're saved by grace. But our Father still detests Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 25, 2015, 11:31:42 PM

From an Atheist.

So there.

From a Christian perspective, we shouldn't be celebrating the holiday since it's pagan. The bible forbids it. Not too many know this though... I boycotted it this year.

The little children don't know it has some of its roots in paganism. All they see is the birth of baby Jesus, their Savior. Thus, it is not pagan. From Matthew 12:25,26:
At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure."

And he said: “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

So, if praising God for the birth of Jesus is pagan to you, and if the being joyful that Jesus came to save us is pagan to you, and if being joyful just for the joy of being joyful is pagan to you, don't do it. It is better that you are saved by believing the salvation of Jesus, rather than being offended because pagans have caused you to believe that the birth of Jesus is pagan.

Smiley

Our Father is offended by the pagan ways and tells us not to put up a tree (Jeremiah 10). It doesn't tells us not to worship a tree, it says don't do as the heathens do. We are told not to worship our Father the way the pagans do in Deuteronomy 12:4

12:1 These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the Lord God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth. 2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree 3 And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place. 4  Ye shall not do so unto the Lord your God

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

The bible is clear that pagan rituals make you unclean, we are not to have anything to do with unclear practices. And if you say that's OT, do not bother. Our Father, our God does not change.

Like I said, if the birth of Jesus is pagan to you, don't celebrate it. But do keep believing Jesus salvation. I would like to see you in Heaven.

Smiley
December 25, 2015, 11:28:25 PM

From an Atheist.

So there.

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 25, 2015, 11:21:31 PM

From an Atheist.

So there.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
December 25, 2015, 08:24:26 PM

From an Atheist.

So there.

December 25, 2015, 08:23:17 PM

From an Atheist.

So there.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
December 25, 2015, 07:49:42 PM

From an Atheist.

So there.
Jump to: