Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 272. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
December 24, 2015, 07:38:31 AM
Because Religion has taken war and many ignorance on this world. Catholicism has locked the human development for many many centuries. Imagine a world without religion, it could be good, yeah? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
December 24, 2015, 05:52:06 AM

Now you are serving punch! Fruit punch? or Hawaiian? Right in the face where it usually goes... the mouth. But you won't give Godly people any?

Cheesy

You keep focusing on the wrong people.

Best regards.

You want to feed the wrong people fruit punch.    Cheesy

If you discuss with a non believers about the difference between atheism and agnosticism IS A BIG WASTE OF TIME: this kind of discussions ARE FOR BELIEVERS.

For me this issue is solved.

This thread can now be locked.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 24, 2015, 05:15:04 AM

Now you are serving punch! Fruit punch? or Hawaiian? Right in the face where it usually goes... the mouth. But you won't give Godly people any?

Cheesy

Best regards.

When is the penny going to drop that BADecker is NOT on your side?
Your Catholic, he's Christian. Both different cults.

In his eyes your his competitor, a threat to his cult he's convinced himself will burn in lake of fire. An opponent. The oppoosition. An adversary.

WAKE UP!

Its a bit of a shame, Its religion that separates them or else they might well have been friends.
Well, in reality it's not religion cause people hate each other for nothing and it's been going on since centuries.
Rivalry is a part of human/animal instincts  Undecided

Indeed but before we have anyone posting that god gives people morals and without him they would be killing each other i will just put this out there.

Species whose members were predisposed to cooperate were more likely to survive and pass on their genes. Reciprocacy, altruism and other so-called ‘moral’ characteristics are evident in many species . The neurochemical thought to regulate morality and empathy is oxytocin .

Which explains why we dont kill and rape everyone we see, not god. Evolution. We have evolved to work together.
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
December 24, 2015, 05:06:29 AM

Cheesy

Best regards.

In his eyes your his competitor, a threat to his cult he's convinced himself will burn in lake of fire. An opponent. The oppoosition. An adversary.

WAKE UP!

Its a bit of a shame, Its religion that separates them or else they might well have been friends.
Well, in reality it's not religion cause people hate each other for nothing and it's been going on since centuries.
Rivalry is a part of human/animal instincts  Undecided
legendary
December 24, 2015, 04:49:57 AM

Cheesy

Best regards.

WAKE UP!

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 24, 2015, 04:46:33 AM

Cheesy

Best regards.

In his eyes you're his competitor, a threat to his cult he's convinced himself will burn in lake of fire. An opponent. The oppoosition. An adversary.

WAKE UP!

December 24, 2015, 04:38:02 AM

Cheesy

Best regards.

But he still fails to convince one cause his God doesn't cares about his efforts and neither he cares to prove his own fake abilities  Undecided

God doesn't force anyone to believe in Him. I have done way more than He would have when I proved to you through science that God exists.

Jesus always spoke in parables, so that people could figure out the story of God on their own. If they weren't interested, that was okay. It was their choice, and God was holding their freedom of choice open for them.

Smiley
You weren't able to convince people about your believe and why does God has to hold their freedom of choice when he himself could make it a lot simpler by making himself visible.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 24, 2015, 04:07:19 AM

Cheesy

Best regards.

But he still fails to convince one cause his God doesn't cares about his efforts and neither he cares to prove his own fake abilities  Undecided

God doesn't force anyone to believe in Him. I have done way more than He would have when I proved to you through science that God exists.

Jesus always spoke in parables, so that people could figure out the story of God on their own. If they weren't interested, that was okay. It was their choice, and God was holding their freedom of choice open for them.

Smiley
December 24, 2015, 03:27:27 AM

Cheesy

Best regards.

legendary
December 23, 2015, 07:32:25 PM

Cheesy

Best regards.

You want to feed the wrong people fruit punch.    Cheesy
legendary
December 23, 2015, 07:28:41 PM

Cheesy

Best regards.
legendary
December 23, 2015, 07:01:24 PM

But, sameness wasn't what Jet Cash was talking about. He was talking about their differences. Because they are different, and because this topic is about atheism and religion, what does agnosticism have to do with it? You are always the one who wants to stay on topic.

Smiley

Exactly: this discussion is a big waste of time.

Best regards.

I'll tell you more: the next one is going to say there is a difference between an atheist and an agnostic I'm going to fuck'n punch him in the face... unless he/she is a man/woman of God!

Best regards.

Cheesy
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 23, 2015, 07:00:57 PM
Atheism is just another religion
and different religions tend to not like one another Smiley
legendary
December 23, 2015, 06:23:34 PM
I'm not at my pc so I can't really write out everything I would like to right now but basically all those facts can also be easily explained by science.  And not all religions have only 1 god,  a lot have many,  I'm pretty sure buhdism only has a god race but no main god, I may be wrong but think that's the case.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 23, 2015, 03:49:55 PM
Human nature in itself provides us with a strong inclination towards a belief in God. There are certain sins which human nature doesn't like to get involved in. For instance, relationship with Mother, sister and daughters, uncleanliness owing to certain discharges from body. These are certain things which even a atheist will not like to do. But if there is no fear of a super being, Why not to lie all the times?, why not to steal and commit adultery? What are the reasons that keep them away from these evils? If they do not feel the power of some unseen, then they should do whatever pleases them. Then truth and lie and justice and oppression should be all the same for them. Its only God's fear that is ruling on their hearts. Although their mind does not acknowledge the existence of God but the human nature created by God cannot defy it. So even an atheist at heart holds some view about God and judgment day. While in distress, everybody pray to a super-Being for relief. Why so, if they don't believe in that super-being, whom we call God?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 23, 2015, 03:47:18 PM
It's kinda interesting how helloeverybody hates religion. He hates it religiously.
You are sensationalizing stuff.There is a big difference between believing/following something and thinking to hate something.
Hating something has got nothing to with the community or following something that is assumed to be better than human's in every aspect.

You don't like the way I play with BitNow? Party pooper.

Cheesy
Bitnow doesn't seems to be old enough and i don't know what gives him the confidence that his religion is the righteous one.
There are more gods than human's and all are meant to be worshiped ?

We play with kids. I play with BitNow.

There are more lower case "g" gods than what ever. But there is only one God. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13337453 above.

Smiley

I dont accept your gods and see no reason to capitalise your god, Im well aware of the differences. tell me can you not have a discussion without throwing personal insults left right and centre ? If you want to turn this into a slagging match im more than happy to lower myself to your level but im sure we can agree that theres no need for it.
The existence of God looks like an obvious truth to the believers, but to the non-believers it is, as if covered with seven veils. I have gathered some points from every day logic and some from historical prospective to provide a base to prove existence of God to the non-believers. I understand that each point that follows could be a topic for discussion, but I have tried my best to put as much as possible in a limited space.

All RELIGIONS BELIEVE IN GOD
Its an undeniable fact that all the religions on this earth claim to be from GOD. Hadhrat Muhammad (SAW), Moses, Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Baba Nanak and every religious leader taught people to believe and worship GOD. Although all religions have slight differences in the attributes they ascribe to God, but all the religions hold the common view that there is a God who has created this universe. History tells us that even those ancient religions that no longer exist in this world, they also held the view of God, whether they were in ancient America, or in jungles of Africa or in England, or in Java or Sumatra, or in Japan and China or in Siberia or in India. It is an important point that what's the reason for this thought provoking unity among so varied religions? In the ancient times people were not linked together through any means of communication or transport, then how is it possible that people living in isolation thousands of mile away from each other, held the common view about the existence of God? Many of the lands were even not discovered at that time.Even now it is difficult for two persons to completely agree on any issue, then how come this universal unanimity regarding existence of God? All these facts lead us to the only possible conclusion that not only there is a living God but also that God has always manifested Himself through some means to his men to make them believe in Him. Historians agree that if there is such universal unanimity about any issue then there is no reason to disagree with it. Another fact worth noting is that there have been a small number of atheists all the times, this proves that the 'existence of God' is not related to any psychological need of human beings. In this world, one can lead ones life without acknowledging the existence of God, though he will be attempting to close his eyes to the very obvious and clear truth.
legendary
December 23, 2015, 03:46:58 PM

But, sameness wasn't what Jet Cash was talking about. He was talking about their differences. Because they are different, and because this topic is about atheism and religion, what does agnosticism have to do with it? You are always the one who wants to stay on topic.

Smiley

Best regards.

I'll tell you more: the next one is going to say there is a difference between an atheist and an agnostic I'm going to fuck'n punch him in the face... unless he/she is a man/woman of God!

Best regards.
legendary
December 23, 2015, 01:53:15 PM
It's kinda interesting how helloeverybody hates religion. He hates it religiously.
You are sensationalizing stuff.There is a big difference between believing/following something and thinking to hate something.
Hating something has got nothing to with the community or following something that is assumed to be better than human's in every aspect.

Cheesy
Bitnow doesn't seems to be old enough and i don't know what gives him the confidence that his religion is the righteous one.

There are more lower case "g" gods than what ever. But there is only one God. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13337453 above.

Smiley

I dont accept your gods and see no reason to capitalise your god, Im well aware of the differences. tell me can you not have a discussion without throwing personal insults left right and centre ? If you want to turn this into a slagging match im more than happy to lower myself to your level but im sure we can agree that theres no need for it.
legendary
December 23, 2015, 12:52:27 PM

Smiley

Best regards.
December 23, 2015, 12:45:45 PM

Cheesy

Smiley
Sadly you are believing the same concept of the guy whom you consider as a child/kid. There is no difference between any capital 'G' gods or lowe case 'g' gods.
and how can one ignore something which doesn't exists ?

There you go, making a religion for yourself. Since the existence of God is a fact, you are attempting to believe a fiction.

Smiley
I a attempting to believe in nothing but trying to think how stuff works around me and why/how people believe the non-existent's.
Jump to: