Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 275. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 22, 2015, 08:57:51 PM
I will share you a scientific research where people speak what they see after they back from the death:
Rofl... dude whatever you see is just what you think and are familiar with and no there is no scientific research on people ever who came back to life after death,Wikipedia is crap.

Why Wikipedia is crap?

Best regards.

Because anyone can sign up to change anything in Wiki the way that they want. If there are trolls out there, they can change Wiki to produce lies all over the place. In fact, they have done this already, where medical trolls have changed good nutritional info to lies that attempt to promote stupid medicine.

Smiley
Still preaching your bullshit BADECKER  Cheesy Cheesy

BECAUSE ITS OLDEN DAY THINKING  Grin
21ST CENTURY GROW UP THICK PEOPLE..OH AND SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's rather a shame that the only times the things you say make sense is when you agree with what I say. It might be fun getting a new, logical view.

Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 22, 2015, 07:21:05 PM
Our souls are not immortal. We get the gift of an immortal soul through faith in Jesus.
Jesus never said anything like that. Actually, he urged you NOT to worship him. Of course, you would never suspect this if you only read 4 of the 28 written gospels, i.e. the four that were approved by the Church of Rome.
But wait, MMH knew this already, because...
I don't ignore anything, I have my eyes wide open.
Yet she still trys to deceive us into worshiping Jesus.
Never ceases to amaze me how low these cult members stoop. Must be one of those wolve's in sheep's clothing sort we need to watch out for.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
December 22, 2015, 06:55:57 PM
I will share you a scientific research where people speak what they see after they back from the death:
Rofl... dude whatever you see is just what you think and are familiar with and no there is no scientific research on people ever who came back to life after death,Wikipedia is crap.

Why Wikipedia is crap?

Best regards.

Because anyone can sign up to change anything in Wiki the way that they want. If there are trolls out there, they can change Wiki to produce lies all over the place. In fact, they have done this already, where medical trolls have changed good nutritional info to lies that attempt to promote stupid medicine.

Smiley
Still preaching your bullshit BADECKER  Cheesy Cheesy

BECAUSE ITS OLDEN DAY THINKING  Grin
21ST CENTURY GROW UP THICK PEOPLE..OH AND SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 22, 2015, 06:13:40 PM

No. What it is, is, there are those who want to twist what I am saying, and there are those who are too ignorant to figure something simple out.

As I said. God is giving the atheists opportunity to be saved. There is no excuse. God holds the way open for all. And He does it for each person individually in ways that each person can understand.

But, if you think that God's ways are unfair, don't let your thinking cause you to be against Him. If you do, you will miss out on eternal life in joy and glory.

Smiley

Your god doesnt give any choices, You must accept the exceptionally unlikely possibility that your god is real but if you dont and your wrong then burn in hell for all of eternity. ridiculous scare mongering. Is there no doubt in your mind that if there is a correct religion then you've picked the wrong one?
God holds one choice open for us: Allowance to believe in Him or not. Also, He measures the strength of that faith. Then He acts to adjust the universe according to the direction of our faith and the strength of it.

God is not some simple god. He has amazingly great strength, way beyond understanding. If necessary, when a person's faith changes, God goes back to the beginning of creation thousands of years ago, and jiggles and juggles everything to match the change in a person's faith. He does this in ways that do not disturb things that might change stuff for others whose faith has not changed.

God told us how He gives us eternal life through His Son Jesus, in the Bible.

This is all from a book some guy wrote a few thousand years ago and your taking it as gospel. Imagine what would happen if they found harry potter in a few thousand years.

You are mistaken about the history of how the Bible was written. Look it up.

Smiley

people were simple thousands of years ago and their understanding of the world was very simple, It wouldn't take much of a charismatic person to convince people that they were more than human. imagine if someone like david blane was around back then. His powers would be unquestioned, he could tell people whatever he liked and they would lap it up.  And soon as the next town heard these chinese whispers of some magic man the storys would soon get out of hand to the point where you could have thousands of followers. now you have just created a religion.

The idea that people were simple thousands of years ago is a fallacy produced by many universities and archaeologists to promote the idea that there is no God. Actually, when you go to the evidence that Graham Hancock has dug up, that there was a great, worldwide civilization thousands of years ago, we see that it is we who have become less complex through devolution.

You may not Like Graham Hancock and others like him. But their logic about ancient civilizations as corroborated by the archaeological finds is indisputable. We - mankind - as a race are devolving.

Smiley

Its taken the advancement of technology to be able to communicate findings and ideas to advance civilisation, remember its not that long ago that it was beleived the world was flat, thunder and natural disasters were the act of god etc. with good knowledge a civilisation could be easily tricked in the past, even now in undeveloped countries people are tricked by people into thinking they have magical powers. I would be confident to say that jesus may have even existed but using tricks and manipulation could fool people into believing he was some sort of prophet and even the son of the most popular god of the time.

Also ive mentioned it in a few posts back but im just going to put this out here for you again because im not sure your definition of religion and mine are the same.

the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
legendary
December 22, 2015, 03:05:48 PM

There's no such thing as burning in hell forever and ever. Our souls are not immortal. We get the gift of an immortal soul through faith in Jesus.

Jesus speaking in Matthew 25:46:
Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

See http://www.compellingtruth.org/human-soul-mortal-immortal.html for places in the Bible that say or suggest that the soul is eternal.

Smiley

And Sodom and Gomorrah are not still burning. The soul will be eternal through our Father, when you are saved you get the gift. Those verses are about people who are saved. I don't argue that people who are saved won't live forever. In fact that's what I said. But it is a gift. The evil will be ashes under our feet one day.

Sodom and Gomorrah?

We were made in the image of God. We are eternal. It will take an eternity to destroy the eternal soul in Hell. It won't be fun.

That's okay, however. Just remain in your faith in Jesus salvation. Not believing what the Bible says in Matthew 25:46 and many other places, will not steal your salvation from you. It will simply make you a little less effective evangelist, and a little more of a liar... liar by accident, of course.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 03:00:36 PM

No. What it is, is, there are those who want to twist what I am saying, and there are those who are too ignorant to figure something simple out.

As I said. God is giving the atheists opportunity to be saved. There is no excuse. God holds the way open for all. And He does it for each person individually in ways that each person can understand.

But, if you think that God's ways are unfair, don't let your thinking cause you to be against Him. If you do, you will miss out on eternal life in joy and glory.

Smiley

Your god doesnt give any choices, You must accept the exceptionally unlikely possibility that your god is real but if you dont and your wrong then burn in hell for all of eternity. ridiculous scare mongering. Is there no doubt in your mind that if there is a correct religion then you've picked the wrong one?
God holds one choice open for us: Allowance to believe in Him or not. Also, He measures the strength of that faith. Then He acts to adjust the universe according to the direction of our faith and the strength of it.

God is not some simple god. He has amazingly great strength, way beyond understanding. If necessary, when a person's faith changes, God goes back to the beginning of creation thousands of years ago, and jiggles and juggles everything to match the change in a person's faith. He does this in ways that do not disturb things that might change stuff for others whose faith has not changed.

This is all from a book some guy wrote a few thousand years ago and your taking it as gospel. Imagine what would happen if they found harry potter in a few thousand years.

Smiley

people were simple thousands of years ago and their understanding of the world was very simple, It wouldn't take much of a charismatic person to convince people that they were more than human. imagine if someone like david blane was around back then. His powers would be unquestioned, he could tell people whatever he liked and they would lap it up.  And soon as the next town heard these chinese whispers of some magic man the storys would soon get out of hand to the point where you could have thousands of followers. now you have just created a religion.

The idea that people were simple thousands of years ago is a fallacy produced by many universities and archaeologists to promote the idea that there is no God. Actually, when you go to the evidence that Graham Hancock has dug up, that there was a great, worldwide civilization thousands of years ago, we see that it is we who have become less complex through devolution.

You may not Like Graham Hancock and others like him. But their logic about ancient civilizations as corroborated by the archaeological finds is indisputable. We - mankind - as a race are devolving.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:47:36 PM

Are you naive ? A bigot ? A troll ? or been raised surrounded by idiots ?

I am sorry this is not a personal attack.

Best Regards

I'm in the wrong thread and I wan't to know why.

Best regards.

It's because you are a 14-year-old girl.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:42:58 PM

Why Wikipedia is crap?

Best regards.

Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
December 22, 2015, 02:40:05 PM

There's no such thing as burning in hell forever and ever. Our souls are not immortal. We get the gift of an immortal soul through faith in Jesus.

Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

See http://www.compellingtruth.org/human-soul-mortal-immortal.html for places in the Bible that say or suggest that the soul is eternal.

Smiley

And Sodom and Gomorrah are not still burning. The soul will be eternal through our Father, when you are saved you get the gift. Those verses are about people who are saved. I don't argue that people who are saved won't live forever. In fact that's what I said. But it is a gift. The evil will be ashes under our feet one day.
legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:39:28 PM

No, it is not cause if people were that skeptical then there wouldn't be any religions fucking around in 21st century.
you cannot chose any path if you don't have one and make it your believe that it's right.

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.

I have no religion,  only theories none of which include any gods.  And any theories I do have also arent beliefs, just could be 's.. My religion isn't atheism like many people in this thread are getting to push.

You quoted the message that was not directed to you.

Aside from that: Science (and hence theories) come from the Fear of God
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_God

How can you have theories if you have no God?

Best regards.

Apologies for the wrong quote,  I thought you had quoted me twice so just quoted the last one you made,  I didn't realise you asked the same question to two different people until you mentioned it.  So anyways, back to the question.

I can quote easily have theories without having a god because none of my theories contain any gods,  to me beleif in a God or gods is completely irrational,  someone earlier seemed to take that as me questioning their intelligence which obviously isn't the case.

For example , a theory I could  beleive if is when we die there is nothing,  the same as before we were born.  Thare is no god in this theory and obviously it's very hard to prove but to me a lot less ridiculous than some all powerful all knowing God.

Wow! I didn't realize you had such strong faith in your personal religion.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:36:54 PM
Since man is a rational being, a creature of reason, it is obvious that GOD would want man to think. BADecker implies that thinking is a religion, but it is perfectly fair to ask BADecker "compared to what?" Another question to ask of him is "how can we know that you are not misleading us into a false religion? what is the fruit of such a belief? why should one choose a belief which is irrational and against reason, which denies man's basic virtue? is it balanced to equivocate opinion and reason?", etc.
Thinking is surely not a religion but the 6th point he mentioned might be.Atheism has become the new religion nowadays.

I think atheism is the consequence of nihilism.

That will go away once the Messiah will come.

Best regards.

Can we get a date for your messiahs arrival?  Maybe once he misses the deadline you can think about an alternative religion?

Nobody knows when Jesus, the Messiah, will return. God even hides the date from parts of Himself. But, it will happen when all the nations of the world have had a chance to receive the Bible and believe it, or not.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:34:55 PM
Since man is a rational being, a creature of reason, it is obvious that GOD would want man to think. BADecker implies that thinking is a religion, but it is perfectly fair to ask BADecker "compared to what?" Another question to ask of him is "how can we know that you are not misleading us into a false religion? what is the fruit of such a belief? why should one choose a belief which is irrational and against reason, which denies man's basic virtue? is it balanced to equivocate opinion and reason?", etc.
Thinking is surely not a religion but the 6th point he mentioned might be.Atheism has become the new religion nowadays.

Actually, atheism has been around for thousands of years, sometimes limitedly and other times strongly. "God" religion has been around from the Beginning.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:30:27 PM

Smiley

Smiley

legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:26:29 PM

Smiley

So burn forever or just a wee while? can you not see that the god you describe is like a hormonal teenager trying to get everything his way. Why is he so needy that if you dont accept him you would go to hell? If hes all knowing then he already knows whos going to accept him and whos not and since he knows that then why bother with a heaven or hell? Whats use is it putting someone into hell? Your god would be sending good people to hell just because hes a complete dick. no offense.

You talk so funny. God had to be stable beyond understanding to create the universe and to use cause and effect to bring it to this point in time, thousands of years later.

He is needy to save you from your own destruction, because He loves you.

God is all-knowing except for one little, tiny thing. He doesn't know your faith in Him entirely. He has left that unknown open as a choice to you. Yet He works with you in the best way possible so that you can be saved for eternal life rather than eternal torment.

In other words, you are the one that is putting yourself in Hell. God only gives you what you ask for.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:21:14 PM

Smiley

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
December 22, 2015, 02:20:40 PM
Atheists are good at covering their fear up in their minds. But when trauma happens, this mental self control disappears.
So what is it proving ? it's human instincts against fear and particularly fear of unknown.

There are no atheists in foxholes. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes.

Smiley

Thank You for that.

Best regards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 22, 2015, 02:19:03 PM
Our souls are not immortal. We get the gift of an immortal soul through faith in Jesus.
Jesus never said anything like that. Actually, he urged you NOT to worship him. Of course, you would never suspect this if you only read 4 of the 28 written gospels, i.e. the four that were approved by the Church of Rome.
legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:18:11 PM

Smiley

So burn forever or just a wee while? can you not see that the god you describe is like a hormonal teenager trying to get everything his way. Why is he so needy that if you dont accept him you would go to hell? If hes all knowing then he already knows whos going to accept him and whos not and since he knows that then why bother with a heaven or hell? Whats use is it putting someone into hell? Your god would be sending good people to hell just because hes a complete dick. no offense.
legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:12:09 PM

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 02:06:06 PM

Outside of the things that God does directly, there is no supernatural. All is complex science.

To say it another way, since God made everything including science, and since man can only investigate science but not make it, everything is supernatural, because without nature being in existence, nobody could make it.

Smiley

JTHUS DRIES He has spoken what cannot be taken back ROFL!!

Seriously dude science is not a thing to be made lol at this point you're just flabbergasting me with your stupid remarks please continue.

Science is investigation. Yet, many people use the word "science" to mean their kitchen cooking range, their car, their washer and dryer, and all kinds of marvels that scientific investigation has led us top be able to build. Thus, science is a lot more than simple investigation. It is also the things that are made because of science. Science can be and is made.

Smiley
Jump to: