Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 277. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
December 22, 2015, 01:20:56 PM

Outside of the things that God does directly, there is no supernatural. All is complex science.

To say it another way, since God made everything including science, and since man can only investigate science but not make it, everything is supernatural, because without nature being in existence, nobody could make it.

Smiley

Agreed.
But performing "supernatural" acts is a sin:
"Not to perform acts of magic"
- Deut. 18:10
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 22, 2015, 01:18:58 PM

No, it is not cause if people were that skeptical then there wouldn't be any religions fucking around in 21st century.
you cannot chose any path if you don't have one and make it your believe that it's right.

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.

I have no religion,  only theories none of which include any gods.  And any theories I do have also arent beliefs, just could be 's.. My religion isn't atheism like many people in this thread are getting to push.

All of this in your quote directly above is, then, is part of your religious belief, and your religion.

Smiley

You could say that he has some sort of belief system in place.

Atheism is the lack of believe that is why I refuse the definition of atheism as religion.

Best regards.
Badecker you are confused between a "guy believing in some day to day strategies" and a "guy worshiping and giving elite/supreme importance to something most likely super natural stuff"

Outside of the things that God does directly, there is no supernatural. All is complex science.

To say it another way, since God made everything including science, and since man can only investigate science but not make it, everything is supernatural, because without nature being in existence, nobody could make it.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 01:17:12 PM

Badecker you are confused between a "guy believing in some day to day strategies" and a "guy worshiping and giving elite/supreme importance to something most likely super natural stuff"

What you call "Super natural stuff" is Magic which is a sin.
"Not to perform acts of magic"
- Deut. 18:10

Actually, atheism is one of the strongest beliefs. Why? Because common sense suggests that something must have made the universe. In addition, science says that there is a God, when combining: 1) cause and effect; 2) complexity; 3) entropy.

Since atheism is based on very strong faith against the obvious, atheism is a strong religion by finding all kinds of irrational points to hold itself in place.

Smiley

Faith in the obvious is Idolatry which is a sin (1st commandement).

Best regards.
legendary
December 22, 2015, 01:15:51 PM

No, it is not cause if people were that skeptical then there wouldn't be any religions fucking around in 21st century.
you cannot chose any path if you don't have one and make it your believe that it's right.

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.

I have no religion,  only theories none of which include any gods.  And any theories I do have also arent beliefs, just could be 's.. My religion isn't atheism like many people in this thread are getting to push.

All of this in your quote directly above is, then, is part of your religious belief, and your religion.

Smiley

Atheism is the lack of believe that is why I refuse the definition of atheism as religion.

Best regards.

Actually, atheism is one of the strongest beliefs. Why? Because common sense suggests that something must have made the universe. In addition, science says that there is a God, when combining: 1) cause and effect; 2) complexity; 3) entropy.

Since atheism is based on very strong faith against the obvious, atheism is a strong religion by finding all kinds of irrational points to hold itself in place.

Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
December 22, 2015, 01:15:38 PM
I don't hate any religion but yeah, some facts and rituals are quite unfair. Almost all religions have different rules for men and women. I don't think any religion should differentiate between two genders.

My religion as well has some facts I don't agree with. "If someone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other cheek as well." "If one doesn't go to the Church on every Sunday, he is a sinner".

Religion shouldn't make someone lose their self respect or make anything compulsory for a person else they are called sinners. I'm not an atheist but do criticize religion at times.

This is not a fact but an almost impossible act to follow. It's like trying to touch the horizon. You can't. But you have a path to follow, a direction the needle of your inner compass will point to... Some people have it naturally, others need guidance and a reminder why they are more than a animal, IF they chose to...

Same with judging. you cannot NOT judge at every moment, every time you breathe... Since those "orders" are impossible to follow to the letter, being the nature of human we will forever be sinners... I haven't open a bible in centuries but that is how I interpreted it.... I could be wrong, of course.

Cool

That's pretty much every religion. "You are a man you are a sinner you must repent and pay us to run our holy church/temple/mosque whatever."
www.V.systems
December 22, 2015, 01:13:58 PM

It's a heinous waste of time to argue with Decker.
legendary
December 22, 2015, 01:13:03 PM

Thank You for your wise words.

Best regards.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
December 22, 2015, 01:11:52 PM

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.

Smiley

Best regards.
legendary
December 22, 2015, 01:10:20 PM
Since man is a rational being, a creature of reason, it is obvious that GOD would want man to think. BADecker implies that thinking is a religion, but it is perfectly fair to ask BADecker "compared to what?" Another question to ask of him is "how can we know that you are not misleading us into a false religion? what is the fruit of such a belief? why should one choose a belief which is irrational and against reason, which denies man's basic virtue? is it balanced to equivocate opinion and reason?", etc.

Compared to a religion of non-thinking.

If you can't tell which religion is false, you don't really have any ability to be speaking logically in this or any forum. False religion is thinking that there is some way to save yourself from death by what you can do.

The irrational belief is that man's rationality is great enough to figure out enough for life that does not die. After all, it is obvious from all the research done that mankind hasn't even figured a way out to extend his life to 200 years. But if you can find some oriental guy who figured out how to live for, say, 250 years or more, he is 1 in billions.

It is obvious from what he writes that the reasoning abilities of 1aguar (and people like him) fall way short of their ideals.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 01:09:24 PM

Wait I am confused are you a religious man or not? Am I supposed to like you or not? lol from what I have quote I can see you are promoting a 'belief in god' which is not like by many, including me.

Given that:
1. Atheism is a sin (idolatry).
    Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_have_no_other_gods_before_me
2. Atheists need to die (capital sin).
    Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

I won't to understand why I'm here trying to understand the point of view of dead people.

Best regards.
www.V.systems
December 22, 2015, 01:08:58 PM
I will share you a scientific research where people speak what they see after they back from the death:
Rofl... dude whatever you see is just what you think and are familiar with and no there is no scientific research on people ever who came back to life after death,Wikipedia is crap.

There is quite a bit of scientific research to support veridical perception and consciousness after death, including the recent AWARE study where the patient's recollections were verified even though the patient was totally brain-dead (i.e. actually dead); here are some resources you can explore:
http://www.near-death.com/evidence.html
http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml

lol what people claim to be 'near death experience' are just hallucinations. Want to recreate it? It can be easily and safely done. What you see and dream about with your eyes closed is just your brain going woozy as it slowly dies nothing more and nothing less.
www.V.systems
December 22, 2015, 01:06:12 PM

Are you naive ? A bigot ? A troll ? or been raised surrounded by idiots ?

I am sorry this is not a personal attack.

Best Regards

I'm in the wrong thread and I wan't to know why.

Best regards.

Wait I am confused are you a religious man or not? Am I supposed to like you or not? lol from what I have quote I can see you are promoting a 'belief in god' which is not like by many, including me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 22, 2015, 01:04:54 PM
I will share you a scientific research where people speak what they see after they back from the death:
Rofl... dude whatever you see is just what you think and are familiar with and no there is no scientific research on people ever who came back to life after death,Wikipedia is crap.

There is quite a bit of scientific research to support veridical perception and consciousness after death, including the recent AWARE study where the patient's recollections were verified even though the patient was totally brain-dead (i.e. actually dead); here are some resources you can explore:
http://www.near-death.com/evidence.html
http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
legendary
December 22, 2015, 01:02:26 PM

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.

Smiley

Best regards.
legendary
December 22, 2015, 01:00:20 PM

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 12:57:55 PM

Best Regards

I'm in the wrong thread and I wan't to know why.

Best regards.
www.V.systems
December 22, 2015, 12:56:43 PM

Infact you don't have to believe in God.

Believing in God gives you lots of things: last of the which is Eternal Life, but you don't have to believe a God to live.

Best regards.

Best Regards
legendary
December 22, 2015, 12:41:57 PM

I never said it is and neither i am throwing at anyone but I see you have a misunderstanding among 'differentiating facts from knowledge' and 'throwing shit' and you should correct it from a better source than wiki*****.

I know the difference.

The British empire was one of the greatest empires in history. FACT
Roman Empire was one of the greatest empires in history (and came before the British Empire). FACT
Americans always fight with the British. FACT

I don't want to loose time in this fight just to prove that I understand proper English. FACT

Best regards.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
December 22, 2015, 12:31:44 PM

That was a typo and it was supposed to be " It " ,It still doesn't proves your illogical point of view ? how come you lose the control in such short time span.If you are believing in something then it reflects the foundation of your philosophy.

Aside the fact that it was a typo (really?!?), I never had control over the Wikipedia community, I'm just stating that throwing shit on something is never a smart move.

Best regards.
I never said it is and neither i am throwing at anyone but I see you have a misunderstanding among 'differentiating facts from knowledge' and 'throwing shit' and you should correct it from a better source than wiki*****.
legendary
December 22, 2015, 12:27:45 PM

That was a typo and it was supposed to be " It " ,It still doesn't proves your illogical point of view ? how come you lose the control in such short time span.If you are believing in something then it reflects the foundation of your philosophy.

Aside the fact that it was a typo (really?!?), I never had control over the Wikipedia community, I'm just stating that throwing shit on something is never a smart move.

Best regards.
Jump to: