Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 343. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 18, 2015, 06:00:20 AM

But it is only reasonable that a gal like you has faith, isn't it?    Cheesy

We are fighting against atheism, don't confuse your opponents.

Thank You.

Don't fight atheism. Do like Jesus told His disciples when He sent them out.

Jesus told them to share the message. If the people didn't accept the message, simply shake the dust off their feet when they left those people. He didn't tell them to fight with those people. He told them to preach, and then leave.

Smiley

Then talk with Moses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

Thank You.

I looked all over the place for Moses so that I could have a talk with him, but I couldn't find him.

On the Mount of transfiguration, Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus and talked with Him about His coming crucifixion.

Smiley
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
September 18, 2015, 05:56:59 AM

Thank You.

Jesus told them to share the message. If the people didn't accept the message, simply shake the dust off their feet when they left those people. He didn't tell them to fight with those people. He told them to preach, and then leave.

Smiley
you spek like he was beside you when telling those words ,anyway hesaid that because when people start thinking that is the end of all religions' "all",and argueing them can have an adverse effect as religious people have no proof and can become atheist very easily ,i mentored properly.

Jesus said it for several reasons.

- He didn't want his disciples to get into a fight and get hurt.

- There were a lot of people to bring the Gospel message to, so they didn't have time to get into long-winded arguments.

- God doesn't take freedom from anyone; preach, but let the people make up their own minds.

- This was a training time for the disciples. So, they needed to get a variety of different people and their responds so that they could bring the points back to Jesus and He could explain it all to them.

Smiley
Fights among the religious guys this is gonna be fun
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:56:41 AM
Religion -

Religion is why the world is at war
Religion is the richest business in the world
Religion = Cult
Religion doesn't punish pedos
Religion is for people with no faith
Religion is based on an old book ?

BTW my religion is Jedi

Yes.

And religion flows through ALL people, not just the formally religious.

Smiley
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:55:23 AM

Thank You.

Smiley
you spek like he was beside you when telling those words ,anyway hesaid that because when people start thinking that is the end of all religions' "all",and argueing them can have an adverse effect as religious people have no proof and can become atheist very easily ,i mentored properly.

Jesus said it for several reasons.

- He didn't want his disciples to get into a fight and get hurt.

- There were a lot of people to bring the Gospel message to, so they didn't have time to get into long-winded arguments.

- God doesn't take freedom from anyone; preach, but let the people make up their own minds.

- This was a training time for the disciples. So, they needed to get a variety of different people and their responds so that they could bring the points back to Jesus and He could explain it all to them.

Smiley
Activity: 553
September 18, 2015, 05:55:14 AM

Thank You.

Smiley
Oh man there is gonna be a long argument now, lets hope you and me can make these guys "un"religious
of course ,there hve been hundreds of debtes on this and they resulted as ,the best way to get "unlimited power and unbelievably beautiful women no matter if they are someone's wife or sisters " is by becoming a saint or a high degree religios person .
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
September 18, 2015, 05:53:06 AM

Thank You.

Smiley

Then talk with Moses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

Religion -

Religion = Cult

BTW my religion is Jedi

You talk a lot about religion for being an atheist.

Thank You.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
September 18, 2015, 05:49:39 AM
Religion -

Religion = Cult

BTW my religion is Jedi
Sarthak's a dumb girl
September 18, 2015, 05:48:03 AM

Thank You.

Smiley
Oh man there is gonna be a long argument now, lets hope you and me can make these guys "un"religious
Activity: 553
September 18, 2015, 05:46:34 AM

Thank You.

Smiley
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:37:43 AM

Thank You.

Smiley
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:30:42 AM

Thank You.
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:29:43 AM

They call it panic mode over here in the States. It doesn't have to do with gods, or with shamanistic spiritual attitude. It has to do with focusing the mind and brain into states of panic to get the desired results. Science, not religion.

Smiley

I already told you: you need to beat atheists with your own weapons.

Faith not Reason.

"You cannot beat them with Reason".

Thank You.
IT goes the other way for us atheists probably thats why you guys still are losing

Atheists have just as much faith as anyone. How is that? Because atheists don't know what is going to for-a-fact happen the next second like anyone else. So the atheist has faith in his experiences, that they will continue to be good, sort of anyway.

Smiley
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:26:59 AM

They call it panic mode over here in the States. It doesn't have to do with gods, or with shamanistic spiritual attitude. It has to do with focusing the mind and brain into states of panic to get the desired results. Science, not religion.

Smiley

Faith not Reason.

Thank You.

But it is only reasonable that a gal like you has faith, isn't it?    Cheesy
Sarthak's a dumb girl
September 18, 2015, 05:25:58 AM

Smiley

Faith not Reason.

Thank You.
IT goes the other way for us atheists probably thats why you guys still are losing
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:25:14 AM

Smiley

Faith not Reason.

Thank You.
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:23:24 AM

Martial arts can be accomplished without the spiritual aspect.   Smiley

Than you are not doing it completely.

Thank You.

Smiley
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:20:40 AM

Martial arts can be accomplished without the spiritual aspect.   Smiley

Than you are not doing it completely.

Thank You.

Yeah I got that but who is my twin you are speaking off?

You really need to have all answers... don't you?!?

You are not atheist you a dumb.

Thank You.
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:20:18 AM
You mean stopped, not mastered, don't you?   Smiley

Ahhh... ok you were talking to me.

Good to know.

Thank You.

I try to quote only the people I am talking to. However, I might quote somebody else to make a point to the one I quoted first.

If I hadn't been talking to you, I wouldn't have quoted you.

Don't you ever sleep? Or are you twins?

Cheesy
Who're you talking about again?

I thought it would be clear when I said I was talking to the one I was quoting.   Smiley

I thought I was responding to BitNow when I said something about twins.   Smiley
Sarthak's a dumb girl
September 18, 2015, 05:16:01 AM
You mean stopped, not mastered, don't you?   Smiley

Ahhh... ok you were talking to me.

Good to know.

Thank You.

I try to quote only the people I am talking to. However, I might quote somebody else to make a point to the one I quoted first.

If I hadn't been talking to you, I wouldn't have quoted you.

Don't you ever sleep? Or are you twins?

Cheesy
Who're you talking about again?

I thought it would be clear when I said I was talking to the one I was quoting.   Smiley
legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:14:57 AM

Since atheism is a religion, they are religious guys who at times threaten, just like all kinds of other religious guys.

Smiley

To take or not to take?

It is a problem, I know.

Thank You.

To give or not to give is a problem, as well. What are you talking about?  Smiley
Jump to: