Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 44. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
September 12, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

What are you talking about.  Atheists do not believe in any supernatural beings, Gods, angels, demons, Lucifer or any other characters from your religious scriptures.

The difference between you and me is that I will change my mind if you present me with the evidence to support your supernatural claims. BTW, Bible is not evidence.

You will never change your mind.  No matter the evidence. 

I was just simply talking about free will. God is not allowing us humans to explain everything like where did the evolution begin and how did it became from nothing to something.

So that humans could decide for themselves whether to believe that he existed or not.

Have you ever ask yourself about that facts? If science can explain most things yet science can't explain the core of everything?

You have wrap your mindset to that evidence you are talking about. All the evidence as well was given to you that science can't simply explains everything.

Nope you are wrong, if science can explain the core of everything then i might change my mind. However you aren't changing your mind even if you already saw it that science can't simply answer that question "where did all of this began? Like time and matter)
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 12, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

The evidence, both from scientific investigation, and from our scientific inability, is that people are supernatural beings. According to the way that nature works, we don't know how people can exist. It is impossible for people to come into existence according to nature. We don't know how people can exist except for the single fact... people are here. People are supernatural beings, as far as we know, simply in their existence.

In fact, all life is supernatural, as far as we know, because we don't know how to start dead chemicals into even one form of life, or how nature did it (if nature did it). Life is supernatural.

This alone turns atheism into a religion.

Cool

I think your senses are failing you.

This isn't my idea. If you search for it, you can find scientists who say similar. Do you know why they say it? Because they can't figure out how to make life, and because they can't figure out why life can function on a planet that is as limited as is ours.

Cool
legendary
September 12, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

Do you see God?  What he looks like?

If you see him, you are insane.

BTW, most atheists do not believe in God(s) because of the lack of physical evidence.

Have you seen evil?(I was talking about the ugly scary demon not the act).

If yes then you are insane.

Atheist believes that there is evil even if there is a lack of physical evidence as well.

Because religion dictates what you need or have to do just to show your love to the creator. They enforce to you their ideals which they abide to, but a different ideal doesn't necessarily mean that you do not respect the lord. Atheists see it as that way so instead of trying to force themselves in, they leave. They'd rather stop worshipping than make themselves do things they never really wanted to do.

Exactly, because given have given us(humans). The free will and obviously atheist have choosen their path.

Cause if God did not exist there is no free will.

What are you talking about.  Atheists do not believe in any supernatural beings, Gods, angels, demons, Lucifer or any other characters from your religious scriptures.

The difference between you and me is that I will change my mind if you present me with the evidence to support your supernatural claims. BTW, Bible is not evidence.

You will never change your mind.  No matter the evidence.  

The evidence, both from scientific investigation, and from our scientific inability, is that people are supernatural beings. According to the way that nature works, we don't know how people can exist. It is impossible for people to come into existence according to nature. We don't know how people can exist except for the single fact... people are here. People are supernatural beings, as far as we know, simply in their existence.

In fact, all life is supernatural, as far as we know, because we don't know how to start dead chemicals into even one form of life, or how nature did it (if nature did it). Life is supernatural.

This alone turns atheism into a religion.

Cool
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
That's clear, cause they(Religions) separate people.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
September 12, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

Do you see God?  What he looks like?

BTW, most atheists do not believe in God(s) because of the lack of physical evidence.

Have you seen evil?(I was talking about the ugly scary demon not the act).

If yes then you are insane.

Atheist believes that there is evil even if there is a lack of physical evidence as well.

Because religion dictates what you need or have to do just to show your love to the creator. They enforce to you their ideals which they abide to, but a different ideal doesn't necessarily mean that you do not respect the lord. Atheists see it as that way so instead of trying to force themselves in, they leave. They'd rather stop worshipping than make themselves do things they never really wanted to do.

Exactly, because given have given us(humans). The free will and obviously atheist have choosen their path.

Cause if God did not exist there is no free will.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
September 11, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
There are two groups of atheists who do not really believe in the existence of God and the rest of subtle matter and those who are ardent adherents of atheism. The second group of atheists preach their atheistic views as a religion . These are the fanatical atheists hate God and all that is connected with it.

Why won't they see God ? Maybe something happened in their lives, and they were waiting for God's help, but did not get it, now they broke up and got angry with God. There was already a similar topic on the question: 'Atheism is an offense to God?'.

Maybe fanatical atheists are missing something in life, namely God. They understand that, but buduci hard-nosed people who don't want to admit their mistakes. Therefore, they throw out their hatred on God and those who believe in him, and it becomes easier for them on their non-existent soul.

Do you see God?  What he looks like?

Typical ape brain response, which btw isn't true. Plenty physical evidence for The Creator, for example Flat Earth...

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 10:08:06 AM
Activity: 17
September 09, 2018, 10:31:21 PM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

they hate's religions because they're disbelieves of the existence of god's,i think they believe that religious people they never see or touch god,they have a saying that to see is to believe, atheists they never see god that's why they hate the religion
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
There are two groups of atheists who do not really believe in the existence of God and the rest of subtle matter and those who are ardent adherents of atheism. The second group of atheists preach their atheistic views as a religion . These are the fanatical atheists hate God and all that is connected with it.

Why won't they see God ? Maybe something happened in their lives, and they were waiting for God's help, but did not get it, now they broke up and got angry with God. There was already a similar topic on the question: 'Atheism is an offense to God?'.

Maybe fanatical atheists are missing something in life, namely God. They understand that, but buduci hard-nosed people who don't want to admit their mistakes. Therefore, they throw out their hatred on God and those who believe in him, and it becomes easier for them on their non-existent soul.
Activity: 11
September 08, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
Virtually no atheists (1%) turn to religion for guidance on questions of right and wrong, but increasing numbers are turning to science. About a third of atheists (32%) say they look primarily to science for guidance on questions of right and wrong, up from 20% in 2007. A plurality (44%) still cite “practical experience and common sense” as their primary guide on such questions, but that is down from 52% in 2007.
Activity: 12
September 08, 2018, 07:26:05 AM
In the 2014 Religious Landscape Study, self-identified atheists were asked how often they share their views on God and religion with religious people. Only about one-in-ten atheists (9%) say they do at least weekly, while roughly two-thirds (65%) say they seldom or never discuss their views on religion with religious people. By comparison, 26% of those who have a religious affiliation share their views at least once a week with those who have other beliefs; 43% say they seldom or never do.
legendary
August 27, 2018, 09:04:33 PM
It amuses me that since I announced I blocked BADLogic, he replies to EVERY post I make...

He didn't used to reply to me... he must be afraid of an argument, and simply wants to troll now that he's on ignore

I really can't argue with an idiot, he's gone off the deep end.  It gets worse and worse, and I cannot watch the train-wreck any longer.

Here's one - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44528371 - I didn't reply to.

Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
August 27, 2018, 07:17:47 PM
It amuses me that since I announced I blocked BADLogic, he replies to EVERY post I make...

He didn't used to reply to me... he must be afraid of an argument, and simply wants to troll now that he's on ignore

I really can't argue with an idiot, he's gone off the deep end.  It gets worse and worse, and I cannot watch the train-wreck any longer.
legendary
August 27, 2018, 06:58:52 PM
"

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

"

---------> I think you're just agnostic.

You realize agnostic and atheist are not mutually exclusive?

Agnostic, from the Greek word gnosis, is an answer to whether you know God exists

Atheist is an answer to whether you have a belief in any particular diety

You can be an Agnostic Atheist, or Agnostic Christian... hard to be an Atheist Christian, but I have heard of Atheist Jews (about half of them from what I hear)

agnostic
[ag-nos-tik]

noun

1.    a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.

2.    a person who denies or doubts the possibility of ultimate knowledge in some area of study.

3.    a person who holds neither of two opposing positions on a topic: Socrates was an agnostic on the subject of immortality.

adjective

4.    of or relating to agnostics or their doctrines, attitudes, or beliefs.

5.    asserting the uncertainty of all claims to knowledge.

6.    not taking a stand on something, especially not holding either of two usually strongly opposed positions (often used in combination): to take an agnostic view of technological progress; fuel agnostic energy policies.

7.    (especially of digital technology) not limited or dedicated to a particular device, system, etc. (often used in combination): platform agnostic software.

atheist
[ey-thee-ist]

noun

1.    a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Smiley
August 27, 2018, 06:51:24 PM
"

"

---------> I think you're just agnostic.

You realize agnostic and atheist are not mutually exclusive?

Agnostic, from the Greek word gnosis, is an answer to whether you know God exists

Atheist is an answer to whether you have a belief in any particular diety

You can be an Agnostic Atheist, or Agnostic Christian... hard to be an Atheist Christian, but I have heard of Atheist Jews (about half of them are "cultural Jews")

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
August 22, 2018, 05:53:49 PM
I am surprised you're still going strong on this thread. How long has it been? 3 years?? I am going to quote myself just because I am awesome.

He plans to shout at the wind until the wind stops blowing

Grin Grin Grin I'm just glad that no one takes him seriously enough.
August 22, 2018, 05:42:33 PM
I am surprised you're still going strong on this thread. How long has it been? 3 years?? I am going to quote myself just because I am awesome.

He plans to shout at the wind until the wind stops blowing
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
August 22, 2018, 05:34:32 PM
Atheists don't hate religion, because down deep they know that atheism is a religion.

The thing that atheists hate is when other people, especially of other religious groups, try to force them into changing their religion.

I mean, even a drowning man who is panicking will fight off would-be rescuers, because he is in panic mode. So why should anybody be upset with the mindset of atheists who are being destroyed by their stupidity, as they fight off their rescuers?

Cool

Again, depending on what the truth is regarding the existence of God, atheism is a religion if God exists. Does God exist? We don't have nearly enough ability to even honestly suggest that He doesn't. Atheism is a religion that seeks to set man and his intelligence up as god, even though atheists don't realize that this is what is happening.

It doesnt take nearly as much grey matter to realize that there is no single entity capable of creating this universe than it takes to write down a troll book & start a new religion with it.

Atheism is not a religion it is the opposition of faith with inquisitive questioning. Atheism doesnt seek to disprove that god exists, for if it did exist atheism would try to figure out why it exists.

On average the typical atheist would spend more of his free time finding evidence of 'god' and disproving hoaxes. A typical theist would simply believe whats being told to him.

If atheism was about any form of hate, then it would be hatred towards blind faith.
legendary
August 18, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
Atheists don't hate religion, because down deep they know that atheism is a religion.

The thing that atheists hate is when other people, especially of other religious groups, try to force them into changing their religion.

I mean, even a drowning man who is panicking will fight off would-be rescuers, because he is in panic mode. So why should anybody be upset with the mindset of atheists who are being destroyed by their stupidity, as they fight off their rescuers?

Cool
Activity: 67
August 18, 2018, 08:46:53 AM
As a atheist myself I would like to give my opinion on this ,
see I personally don't hate any religion or any religious practice just because I'm an atheist.
My family and their ancestors are all Hindus and it's hard to find a person from a Hindu family that claims to be atheist. I do , because I never had any interest in the practices and believes , I don't know the reason myself.
I think if there was no religion in this world , it would have been much more peaceful considering how many religious conflicts take place everywhere.

Again I don't hate any religion, hope this doesn't backfire.
Pages:
Jump to: