Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 66. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 04:26:12 AM
I don't hate religions but I hate the teachers whose only work is to spread hate for other religions. Unfortunately, Religions are the cause of so many conflicts worldwide.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2017, 03:33:31 AM
I think atheists not hate religion but they hate a religious person who is doing bad thingthings like discriminating others knowing that religion teaches about love, forgiveness, respect and other good things like these. Specially that some part in the history religion was the caused of war. Yes, religion in other aspects contributes help but normally it is not easy to appreciate good things you have done rather than the wrong things you committed.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 28, 2017, 03:44:36 AM
Atheism is also a religion. And they promote their ideas from school when they teach our children of evolution, which is fundamentally the wrong teaching.

You are right, but can you explain how and why atheism fits the category of religion?

Also, can you explain why there really aren't any atheists? It has to do with the fact that atheism is something that nobody can believe in. How and why is this so?

Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 12:11:24 AM
Atheism is also a religion. And they promote their ideas from school when they teach our children of evolution, which is fundamentally the wrong teaching.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 27, 2017, 12:04:43 PM
The root and believe of every religion is God and Atheist don't believe in the existence of any supreme being call God. So it is impossible for them to believe in religion.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 11:01:51 AM
Religious people seem to be naive and frivolous with their trust. That's why atheists don't really like them. That's not hate, btw.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
October 27, 2017, 10:45:03 AM
In my own experience, they don't really hate religion. It is just that they don't believe and they don't have faith when it comes to religion.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 10:09:53 AM
this is a prejudice. none of the atheist people around me hate religion.
Activity: 112
October 27, 2017, 10:04:56 AM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

For them who does not believe in religion, it is foolishness, but for those who believed it is the power that bring people into life. For me atheists hate religion because of logical reasonings they have, they hate because they don't believe, they disagree to believers. Its just a matter of respect in ones belief. I'm not saying all atheist do not respect, I also have friends that do not believe in God, but they respect me, and I respect them too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 27, 2017, 08:54:06 AM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Atheists hate religions, simply because they think that religions only brainwash people from the truth. But I do respect all people that have religions, simply because they have unity, and this gives them answers to their questions about life, and to what path do they need to follow. Although I do agree that sometimes religions go a little bit overboard on exaggerating things that are almost impossible to believe, and this maybe one of the reason Atheists don't like the concept of religion. Let's just accept the fact that too many people have too many religions and that we need to respect their descisions, and we, that are open-minded keep on philosophizing.
Activity: 108
October 26, 2017, 10:50:35 AM
They argue that religion makes people forget empathy.
The first question we often hear from religious people is: "If you're an atheist, your life has no rules, it's good to kill and rape anyone." Well, humans have empathy because naturally human beings understand - because they have learned to survive in his group he can not do all the deeds freely to others. Almost everyone, both religious and non-religious, has empathy and takes daily action based on the instinct of empathy.
Activity: 380
October 26, 2017, 04:03:41 AM
Who hates religion? Atheists respects all religions!!!
I respect them! and my friends respect too Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 03:47:19 AM

I think not all Atheists hate religion. Hate is such a strong word. I think that it's their preference. The thing is we need to respect each other's beliefs that way we'll all have peace. We cannot just assume that if one person doesn't believe what we believe then he or she hates it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
October 26, 2017, 03:33:51 AM
Actually religion can be seen as something that people have their faith in and that drives them to work hard towards their goals.
Like the various religious groups people of all ages join to mingle and network. It's the belief that keeps everyone together bonded that's important. 
Activity: 448
October 26, 2017, 03:11:19 AM
Atheist don't hate Religion. They just don't believe Religions Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
October 26, 2017, 02:31:35 AM
Maybe because they don't believe in GOD that our LORD do exist. That's the only reason i know why they hate religion.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
October 26, 2017, 12:15:49 AM

I heard the story once of an atheist that he was once a devoted christian but when he suffered problems and when his wife died with their children, he resented God. He then started to hate God and also believed and got deceived of his emotions. I respect you athiests because we all have the freedom to choose on what we can believe.
Activity: 48
October 25, 2017, 01:53:41 PM
That is a misconception. Atheism is a very broad topic, and now at atheists hate religion. Education on theology and anti-theology is the best answer to the questions on atheism. 
Activity: 418
October 25, 2017, 01:30:28 PM
I think atheists hate religion because etheists do not agree with the existence of god, I think the difference should not hate each other, but better appreciate each other
Activity: 51
October 25, 2017, 01:05:24 PM
The freedom to perceive the universe and what it means to be alive is each individual's exclusive fundamental right. 
Pages:
Jump to: