Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 67. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 06:09:42 AM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

They are not exactly hate the religion it's just that they don't have a belief about the religion.

Their thoughts is like this to see is to believe.

Maybe if there will be miracle happens in their lives they will believe in a religion.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 04:00:50 AM
I don't hate religion itself, or the concept of a god. I think it's silly, but I can see that it's useful for some people and can enrich their lives. What I don't like is when religion starts trying to control other aspects of society, such as individuals' rights, laws, and scientific progress. I also have a problem with religious people who try and "save" me, and mostly don't like their self-righteous attitude.
Activity: 41
October 24, 2017, 02:43:23 PM
They do not hate religion. Each of them can have their own reason to be atheist. Only some are not smart enough to hate religious people. The thing is to understand that people are different and this is not the reason to hate those who don't share your values:)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 02:28:44 PM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

basically an atheist does not believe in religion, they also do not believe in God, so atheists tend to hate religion.
atheists feel that they do not need God nor do they need religion, because they feel superior and free without religion, they feel more advanced in life than religious people.
Activity: 360
October 24, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

I don’t think Aethists hate religion, they just simply prefer not having one. Having a religion or none doesn’t justify you as a good person, it is the person himself or herself that chooses to be good or bad, regardless of religion. That is my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 24, 2017, 02:01:12 PM
Nonbelievers have no enthusiasm for religion. It's not a great deal unique in relation to having no enthusiasm for rocking the bowling alley or having no enthusiasm weaving. There's a particular piece of the mind that decides whether you have a 'profound' need. Those without this territory of the mind never build up an enthusiasm for religion, or, best case scenario just a gentle intrigue. The science behind this is convincing; anybody can find it.

Considering somebody thoughtless may be balanced, abhorring him for it isn't. Nonbelievers (additionally spoke to by nazis and communists, who supplanted God with a thought of "aggregate great") may be similarly as aggressor as their religious neighbors. The fact of the matter is, that you can't pass judgment on individual by philosophy he was raised in.

Everyone has religion. Nonbelievers simply have a religion of nonbelief.

Cool
Activity: 350
October 24, 2017, 01:30:13 PM
Nonbelievers have no enthusiasm for religion. It's not a great deal unique in relation to having no enthusiasm for rocking the bowling alley or having no enthusiasm weaving. There's a particular piece of the mind that decides whether you have a 'profound' need. Those without this territory of the mind never build up an enthusiasm for religion, or, best case scenario just a gentle intrigue. The science behind this is convincing; anybody can find it.

Considering somebody thoughtless may be balanced, abhorring him for it isn't. Nonbelievers (additionally spoke to by nazis and communists, who supplanted God with a thought of "aggregate great") may be similarly as aggressor as their religious neighbors. The fact of the matter is, that you can't pass judgment on individual by philosophy he was raised in.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 11:46:40 AM
Wow this things still going on? The answer to this is simple one word for this 386 page novel, life.
legendary
October 24, 2017, 08:04:29 AM
Many (probably most) atheists don't hate religion. Why don't they? Because they don't realize that atheism is a religion. If they did, they would hate themselves.

Cool
Activity: 350
October 24, 2017, 07:26:53 AM
because according to them all created in this world is the result of man or nature itself, they think that all that there is a god, in other words this universe can be called with god and cause, basically their thinking is god can not be proven or religion with one another can not prove by the existence of god .. less more like that
Activity: 42
October 24, 2017, 04:22:34 AM
Base  only to what I read before! Atheist hate religion becouse they never believe that there’s  a God!!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 24, 2017, 04:13:56 AM
As an atheist, the fact that people do crazy thing for their religion/belief make me kinda hate religion, I mean how can you expect people to respect your religion by doing violent actions, this is not medieval age anymore, there is no holy city at stake or any holy war, if you believe in something, live by it's rule, don't try to show off and prove yourself a zealot.
I really don't understand the issue with Atheists at all, why do they constantly keep attacking other religions and most of the time it's the Christian religion that they keep attacking. They have a void in them its filled with hate.
legendary
October 23, 2017, 10:33:42 PM
Resolution on Behalf of President Donald Trump
Unregistered Baptist Fellowship

Resolution on Behalf of President Donald Trump

Unregistered Baptist Fellowship

Indianapolis Baptist Temple

Oct. 16-18, 2017

Indianapolis, Indiana

Preamble

In November of 2016, using the constitutional means available to them, the American people elected Donald Trump to be their president.  He was the first non-politician to be elected president since the 1950's. His style and agenda have been dramatically different than any president of our lifetime. His administration attracts comment from all circles of American life.  The Unregistered Baptist Fellowship, pastors, evangelists and missionaries wish to offer the following resolution on his presidency.

Whereas, President Trump has resisted incredible pressure and criticism from the news media, the opposition party, and even his own party to be politically correct;

whereas, President Trump has consistently appointed federal judges who are conservative and constitutionalists;

whereas, President Trump has consistently honored our flag, national anthem, and patriotism;

whereas President Trump has taken important steps in expanding religious freedom:

whereas President Trump has as president has continued his public support for the Second Amendment;

Read more and click the links at http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Opinion/227766-2017-10-23-resolution-on-behalf-of-president-donald-trump-unregistered-baptist-fellowship.htm.

Cool
Activity: 42
October 22, 2017, 11:44:45 PM
As an atheist, the fact that people do crazy thing for their religion/belief make me kinda hate religion, I mean how can you expect people to respect your religion by doing violent actions, this is not medieval age anymore, there is no holy city at stake or any holy war, if you believe in something, live by it's rule, don't try to show off and prove yourself a zealot.
Activity: 53
October 22, 2017, 06:15:14 PM
Atheist don't hate religions.

Im an atheist too but i respect religious people.
Religions aren't bad if they teach the right moral-rules, they work pretty well in a society so why not following them.
I just don't believe in god thats it. Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
October 22, 2017, 05:15:02 PM
athiest hate religion because the don't believe on God and in religion the basic thing is to believe in God. if we think about ourselves,animals, star and overall universe then we can able to know that their is someone which have power to run the universe
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2017, 03:06:10 PM

I hate religion too. Because people can make decisions by herself/himself. They have not to let religion influence their lifes. I think religion is a kind of constitution that makes people's lifes better. But today it changed. Religion is full with sordid people. They use religion for their own benefits. Therefore I hate religions.
Activity: 103
October 21, 2017, 01:36:34 PM
I wouldnt say all atheists hate religion because that is nowhere near true. Maybe you could say something like they dont understand it? Because personally I dont get the having faith in somebody else for no reason you cant

explain. I mean I do see the value people get behind it, they put faith in a god or deity and for doing so they feel some sense of comfort or warmth. We can all see that I suppose but I just dont undersand what they are trying

to validate or have a need to prove to somebody else. Mainly for me I just dont get the overall jist of it although some parts make minor sense to me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: