Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 46. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Bounty hunters sell immediately the rewards they have received from bounty campaigns simply because they don't want the value of that certain token will go down deeply.Anyway the rewards they got are already a sure money and have nothing to lose.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
it is impossible to consider the participants in the bounty as second class citizens. They got money for advertising. It's like the ICO creators paid Google Adwords. Therefore, no matter how they manage the money - it is their right
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

It's true that some bounty hunters sell their coins immediately they receive it because they need money for their daily up keeps, and also for the fear of a drop in price because of the number of people that will rush to sell their own coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
I'm yet to see a bounty Hunter that will wait for about 6 months before selling the token. Tokens are known to be profitable in the first month of listing t except for some few. Not sure they have the parties for that. Sell off and on to the next project.
This is not always the way you say it. Many tokens will cost much more over time. And in the same way not all bounty hunters try to sell tokens at once. Many already understand what to expect - always more profitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The reason is simple money. Many are doing it full time, the rewards are their income. Everyone need to eat, so it is natural they would cash as soon they have to the chance to do so. Not many ICO able to realise their potential. I saw many at least dump half of thier rewards when listed. But if given a choice many wanted to keep, but this market is doing everyone any favour  Undecided Embarrassed
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
There are few reasons I think,
Firstly, many of the hunters do bounty to earn income, and when the tokens comes in, they sells to take care of their needs.
Secondly, some of the hunter are afraid of market drop which usually happens to many newly listed projects, so they sells immediately to avoid loss
Lastly, many believe they don't need to keep tokens because they will still get token as long as there's bounty campaign.
Which I think, bounty hunter should also learned the habit of keeping tokens to secure their future. He who saves will have something to fall on in future.
Activity: 25
Most of the bounty hunters are not interested in long term investing in my opinion. They have been working for weeks and want to get some reward for their effort.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
i am persuaded to ask. how certain is it that those who are selling off the tokens are definitely the bounty hunters because, in real sense, the decentralized system was not designed for people to know or take note of identity of those transacting and the coins or tokens are not minted to the names of people. so, what makes it certain that they are the ones selling. i dont't think they are.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I think not all bounty hunters who sell their rewards quickly me one of them. I never directly sell the rewards I get from bounty. usually I will hold up to the price as per my expectations.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I'm yet to see a bounty Hunter that will wait for about 6 months before selling the token. Tokens are known to be profitable in the first month of listing t except for some few. Not sure they have the parties for that. Sell off and on to the next project.
Activity: 308
Because most of the projects being run now is all hype on their introduction but as time pass by, people would realize there's no sense using it. Dumping the coin as time increases. So some bounty hunters just  immediately sell their share.
Activity: 314
Not all do that, but not a few also directly sell their tokens when they get paid from bounty projects that they follow. but it also depends on the price of the token, if the price is high, of course they will sell it because it has a profit, but if the price is low. I'm sure they will hold the bounty gift tokens they get.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

it really depends on the price. If it's already available in the exchange sites, the next step there is to get more users to use it for the coin to survive and have it's own value over other altoins in the market. It's just a matter of choice actually.
Activity: 63
There are many reasons why bounty hunters tend to sell their reward token. First is that they really need it to convert the to token to fiat money or in trusted coins like BTC and ETH. Some bounty hunters reward tokens are their source of income that is why even they want to hold the token they have no choice but to exchange food and bills. Secondly is that bounty hunters loss trust of the project and its reason is that the distribution of the token is delay. Lastly, I think they sell because they lack knowledge regarding the project or they are just somehow plainly stupid.
Activity: 41
I suppose people need to get paid
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

Each person has his or her own choice. But, I think before you decide to sell / hold it, you can see the development of coins / tokens you have in the market, and do your own analysis, whether the coin has the potential to increase or not, if yes then hold for a while, if the coin has an obstacle to increase, do the backup strategy you have.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Many drop off as they invest this money in other projects they have belief in. They sell to be more secured, as lots of projects are becoming scam and not even developed properly, so the price will only drop for them. I don't sell off, I hodl as there is most of the times no point even transferring as it cost more from your wallet to an exchange and I am very patient with some luck, who knows I might be one day will be a millionaire.
Activity: 168
Bounty hunters They immediately receive rewards because they need money and they like to hold the paper money in their hands to cover their lives. This makes investors wait for more time
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725

Everyone has their own reasons why they sell the coins they get from bounty. Some are selling because they are in need of money at the time, some are selling because they want to reinvest them into other coins, some are selling because they are afraid if the price will decrease. If you are not in a bad situation, you can do an analysis of the coins you have before you make a decision.
Activity: 392
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There are more reasons behind selling their rewards immediately maybe personal reasons that they need money, afraid that the coin value will fall down, their patience end and want to receive money finally after a long wait is over.
Pages:
Jump to: