Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 47. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Because the coin of the bounty usualy drops when it first get into and exchange especially if there are alot of people of joined that exchange so if you find a good bounty with only few people joined it then hold it.
Activity: 196
Maybe I think they sell immediately can be taken into account by the needs of everyday economy and can also in fact with the price of coins that they can be very profitable value in exchange. But for my advice, they are as good as waiting more and waiting for the coins listed on many exchanges for profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
There may be several reasons, one of which is the need for money, or simply want to be exchanged for more promising coins such as Eth, Btc.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
They are afraid that the coin will fall heavily in value and all their efforts will be in vain. At such times you can buy cheap coins.
Activity: 53
people want to make a profit quickly, or are afraid that coins will depreciate, but to get a good profit you need to leave for a long time
Not only about the quickly profit , they could need money to pay for their living so that's why they're selling at the moment they have the tokens.
And hold for a long time could be a mistake if the price isn't going up but down only.
Activity: 56
people want to make a profit quickly, or are afraid that coins will depreciate, but to get a good profit you need to leave for a long time
Activity: 154
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Most bounty hunters sell their rewards immediately to buy other good coins or tokens which are more profitable. ICO tokens usually crashes within three to four weeks after exchange listing. When that happens, recovery for these tokens would take a lifetime (I'm talking in general). And a lot of participants are quite impatient so they would sell right away.

I am a bounty Hunter my tokens is good enough for  my daily needs such as foods if my superior gives me in return of my services I sell it emmidiately and sometimes  remain a little for expanded prices I am only hoping to become a wealthy continues trusting in bitcoin that someday can gathered more tokens and starting for investment.
Activity: 10
They dump it based on the kind of token dey received. Maybe such token may lose it value if they don't sell it on time
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Everyone chooses what to do with their coins. It is their right and I do not condemn them. Although I usually keep it myself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Im always bothered when i see that bounty hunters sell everything they get even when project didnt hit an exchange, they sell for 1/10th of the price on etherdelta, its just crazy they would do that
Please direct me to some evidence of this; other than the effeminate worrying of inexperienced traders. There was s no evidence of this other than some projects using it as an excuse to explain token release delays
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I have seen many bounty hunters who cheat, simply don't read instructions and do them without any knowledge etc. Those kind of people are the first to sell when they get the tokens, They do not know the value of the project even though they have marketed it for may be 2,3 months.

Whatever you do, do it with passion, awareness and with full honesty  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Some bounty hunters just want immediate gratification. Whatever they get, they spend immediately. Some depend on it for the basic needs of life.
Activity: 154
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Just remember they aren't investors. They don't expect much in the future of the project, they just want the money paid for their work. So it's easy to understand why they do that. Although there are many ICOs, but very few of them can survive. So selling immediately is a safe selection.

Activity: 156
A lot of bounty hunters know that these new coins have a small chance of surviving past the first couple of months so once they get their reward they are selling as soon as possible to avoid being left with worthless coins when the coins end up doing badly in the market. It is safer to just sell and buy back in if the coin ends up doing well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Cause, greedy nature of humanity hasn`t disappeared anywhere..
95% doesn`t care about future and prefer today`s egg to tomorrow hen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
many of them (bounty hunter) have a view they do not spend capital to get their prize then they sell it directly. when there are some coins that actually increase several times after the project is actually running, and most investors ico project wait until that time.
Activity: 117
There is number of reasons why people sell tokens. Some are afraid that after ICO finish token price will go down significantly and they loose their money. Some just want to have real money as fast as possible.
Activity: 85
 I think, In many cases, bounty prizes are delayed by the month. Participants can get their tokens for months after the reward program is completely over. And if the participant is underfunded. Then he will not think twice before canceling all the prizes they have already redeemed.
Activity: 60
Most of the bounty hunters already has some plan about investing in altcoins, so due to insufficient capital they'll rather participate in bounty to raise some fund in other to invest in their choice, hence they sell their reward immediately.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
Because the market isn’t  stable and people try to earn some money nevertheless. I had already such practice at first I didn’t sell coins and now there is even no sense to sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: