Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 137. (Read 437390 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
May 03, 2015, 03:51:07 AM
Islam suggests ways for a person to gain a good afterlife - Heaven. Christianity does this also. Both religions have a different method for getting to Heaven. The methods are quite opposite, Islam stating that Heaven is gained through doing things, Christianity expressing that Heaven is gained through the things that Jesus already did... if one believes.

Because of how opposite these two religions are in this key point, if one of them is right, the other most certainly is false.

Since, as has been stated, the religion doesn't do or feel anything until it gets into the people, when the false religion gets into people, if it teaches falsehood about the hereafter, it essentially becomes hatred in the people who believe it. Not only does it become hatred, but it is hatred that is not necessarily felt as such by its adherers. Why not? Because it is destroying its own people simply by wrong belief, not by active emotion against others.

There is no salvation for and to Heaven except through the work Jesus did on the cross, and by His resurrection from the dead. Therefore, Islam hates those who believe it because it is working inside those who believe it, the method to send them to Hell forever. How does it do this? It keeps them from believing in the salvation of Jesus, the only way to Heaven.

Everyone dies. A religion of good works for this life is great. But it is not as nearly important as a religion that brings one to everlasting life in Heaven. Islam hates because it is bringing all of its true believers to Hell.

Smiley
That is such total garbage.  You have managed to present only tiny minority perspective of Christianity as the total truth, while disparaging Islam. 

one muslim do bad thing = Islam is bad, most muslims are bad.

one christian/hindu/jew/etc do bad thing = he acted solely upon his will and no religion is involved.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
May 03, 2015, 12:04:58 AM
Islam suggests ways for a person to gain a good afterlife - Heaven. Christianity does this also. Both religions have a different method for getting to Heaven. The methods are quite opposite, Islam stating that Heaven is gained through doing things, Christianity expressing that Heaven is gained through the things that Jesus already did... if one believes.

Because of how opposite these two religions are in this key point, if one of them is right, the other most certainly is false.

Since, as has been stated, the religion doesn't do or feel anything until it gets into the people, when the false religion gets into people, if it teaches falsehood about the hereafter, it essentially becomes hatred in the people who believe it. Not only does it become hatred, but it is hatred that is not necessarily felt as such by its adherers. Why not? Because it is destroying its own people simply by wrong belief, not by active emotion against others.

There is no salvation for and to Heaven except through the work Jesus did on the cross, and by His resurrection from the dead. Therefore, Islam hates those who believe it because it is working inside those who believe it, the method to send them to Hell forever. How does it do this? It keeps them from believing in the salvation of Jesus, the only way to Heaven.

Everyone dies. A religion of good works for this life is great. But it is not as nearly important as a religion that brings one to everlasting life in Heaven. Islam hates because it is bringing all of its true believers to Hell.

Smiley
That is such total garbage.  You have managed to present only tiny minority perspective of Christianity as the total truth, while disparaging Islam. 
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 02, 2015, 11:02:22 PM

However I am unclear why you deny the hatred, but maybe this is simple language issue as well. Mohammed was a great warrior and started a strong belief system that united much of the world under a common banner. (I attempted something similar, but with ultimately less success so far.) This would not have been possible without the willingness to ruthlessly slaughter those who opposed him and his followers. Ich was using the word hatred for the emotion one feels when a disbeliever denies the message and must be slaughtered. Perhaps you use a different word for this.

Hatred wasn't there. If there was hatred, captives after wat would have been killed. But prophet free them and/or taught them how to read and write. If there was hatred, prophet wouldn't have respected non-Muslims' dead bodies. This wasn't hatred, it was a struggle for their persistence.

Here, again is how Islam hates. (Note that many of the other religions of the world hate in the same way, even though most of the others do not have direct violence written into their writings.)

Islam (and other religions) as a religion doesn't do anything - no love, no hate, no getting up and crossing the street, nothing. Why not? Because religion, itself is like philosophy. It is ideals and beliefs, usually expressed in the form of writing on paper. Words on paper, all by themselves can do nothing. It is when the words get into people that the religion starts doing things.

Some religions talk about an afterlife. Others are merely a set of rules for living well in this life. Still other religions are both.

If a religion doesn't express the truth, it lies. If you have a religion that suggests ways or a way to live well in the afterlife, if what it expresses is the truth, good and well. But if what it expresses is falsehood, that religion is a setting where hate can be generated from in the hearts of everyone who converts to that religion.

Smiley
legendary
May 02, 2015, 08:41:58 PM
You can try as hard as you want to try to justify some of the stuff that Islam says, it will never work, a big majority of people (mainly western world) is going to never put with some of the bullshit that is written on the Quran, that's how it is.
And educated Muslims know better, just as educated Christians know a lot of the Bible is nonsense (well maybe with the exception of our friend Badecker).
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
May 02, 2015, 04:41:01 PM
You can try as hard as you want to try to justify some of the stuff that Islam says, it will never work, a big majority of people (mainly western world) is going to never put with some of the bullshit that is written on the Quran, that's how it is.
legendary
May 02, 2015, 04:04:12 PM
In the time I grew up the word was Mohammedans. It is hard to adjust to these newer terminologies.

Mohammedans is new terminology

On this one point Ich must respectfully disagree. Mohammedans was common terminology for centuries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammedan

While often the information on Wikipedia is inaccurate due to Zionist influence, in this case I can remember clearly hearing the term as a child in the late 19th century.

Adolf, you thought you could hide.

But I found you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_b-g2PUsy8
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
May 02, 2015, 12:53:47 PM
Hatred wasn't there. If there was hatred, captives after wat would have been killed. But prophet free them and/or taught them how to read and write. If there was hatred, prophet wouldn't have respected non-Muslims' dead bodies. This wasn't hatred, it was a struggle for their persistence.
Bah.  Hate the living, respect the dead.

The essence of a culture of death.

Bah. Love the living, fear the death.
legendary
May 02, 2015, 12:46:51 PM
Bah.  Hate the living, respect the dead.

The essence of a culture of death.
May 02, 2015, 12:43:55 PM
In the time I grew up the word was Mohammedans. It is hard to adjust to these newer terminologies.

Mohammedans is new terminology, Muslims is old and correct terminology. Muslims is another form of word Islam. If you know Arabic, you will understand about it.

However I am unclear why you deny the hatred, but maybe this is simple language issue as well. Mohammed was a great warrior and started a strong belief system that united much of the world under a common banner. (I attempted something similar, but with ultimately less success so far.) This would not have been possible without the willingness to ruthlessly slaughter those who opposed him and his followers. Ich was using the word hatred for the emotion one feels when a disbeliever denies the message and must be slaughtered. Perhaps you use a different word for this.

legendary
May 02, 2015, 10:54:41 AM
Islam is the religion of peace,brotherhood...Smiley
Islam give rights to womens...Smiley
Islam is a complete code of life...Smiley

Terrorist are not muslims even they are not a human...!!!
Islam give a lesson of love Smiley

I agree mostly,  but this does not mean Islam is right that Mohammed split the moon, or that it is right to stone women to death, or to cut off limbs. 

And in today's world, it is wrong when it claims that charging interest on loans is bad.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 02, 2015, 10:49:27 AM
Islam is the religion of peace,brotherhood...Smiley
Islam give rights to womens...Smiley
Islam is a complete code of life...Smiley

Terrorist are not muslims even they are not a human...!!!
Islam give a lesson of love Smiley

May 02, 2015, 08:54:57 AM
Hatred can be very powerful if correctly channelled. The hatred the Mohammedans have for the unbeliever, apostates and (especially) the ewige jew is a source of vitality. It is this hatred that makes Islam such a strong and important world religion.

There is no such hatred and "Muhammedans" is not the word to use, "Muslims" is.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
May 02, 2015, 07:43:32 AM
You're grammar fuck up in the title is really annoying, please fix it Smiley

Oh dear, Furio. If you're going to criticise somebody for their grammar, it is wise to make sure your own post does not contain such an obvious mistake, too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 28, 2015, 11:42:38 AM
Islam never hated people its an blind belief of people that islams hates people as muslims are involved in the terrorist attacks that had in any part of the world. But even the holy book Quraan never beleived in hating people its just because of some people around us make us feel like that.

Do you agree with this statement:

Sunnis are the only real muslims (yes I'am a muslim) .  sunnis means following what the prophet says "El Hadith" and Quran obviously . So basically shiites are the fake ones . I hope you wasen't just trolling and you was really asking to understand also hope I was helpful for you.

~ Madness

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10328292

Are shiites the fake ones?

shites have their own prophet, they dont believe in the last prophet i.e Muhammad (pbuh). they dont believe in the Quraan they have their own different Quraan. Islam condemn self inflicted wounds, shites does that.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
April 28, 2015, 09:54:30 AM
You're grammar fuck up in the title is really annoying, please fix it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
April 28, 2015, 09:50:25 AM
Nobody believes in hating.. Its just an mindset of useless people who keeps on talking about this that islam hates people...I don't believe so.. And also the people who are following islam will agree to me why one should hate someone without a valid reason?Huh

What you wrote, made no sense.

Perhaps, you mean: you cannot endure the knowledge that their are 100's millions of people across the world who existence relies on hate e.g. they enjoy hating. It does not appear to make them poor.

As consequence they are happy in their hatreds and being haters Cheesy
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
April 28, 2015, 09:41:44 AM
Nobody believes in hating.. Its just an mindset of useless people who keeps on talking about this that islam hates people...I don't believe so.. And also the people who are following islam will agree to me why one should hate someone without a valid reason?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
April 28, 2015, 08:44:35 AM
Islam never hated people its an blind belief of people that islams hates people as muslims are involved in the terrorist attacks that had in any part of the world. But even the holy book Quraan never beleived in hating people its just because of some people around us make us feel like that.

Old fashioned pagan religions are famous for being violently unstable - study the Greek or Roman religion.

Islam is akin to pagan religion: a simplification of many Gods down to 1 God. For example: altars to different Gods representing different aspects of live is replaced by Pillars for those different aspects.

It is a simple pagan religion tweaked for its' period with deletion of multiple God's out its' scheme; its is amusing or funny the way they did the subtractions and additions Cheesy

There is no philosophy based on the combination of morals, ethics and principles Roll Eyes  

Pagan religions were famously unstable and this frequently turned into violent instability Cool

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
April 28, 2015, 08:37:39 AM

Do you agree with this statement:

Sunnis are the only real muslims (yes I'am a muslim) .  sunnis means following what the prophet says "El Hadith" and Quran obviously . So basically shiites are the fake ones . I hope you wasen't just trolling and you was really asking to understand also hope I was helpful for you.

~ Madness

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10328292

Are shiites the fake ones?

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
April 28, 2015, 08:28:47 AM
Jump to: