Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO? - page 3. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

Well, fraudsters have a successful year any year. There is no way to make a quality product so they simply steal our money with impunity. These events kill the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
those who invest don't know if ico will scam and the team runs away with all the money of investors, those who invest only look at products and planing in the future and nobody knows what the team plans, whether real to develop their products or just cheat everyone
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
Nobody can't know that this is fraudulent project and still invest in such project. Most people that fall victims of the fraudulent are newbies, I could also remember when I started crypto I also fall victim of the fraudulent project.
Activity: 267
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
you are asking why people invest in fraudulent ICo's as if they knew it was scam and deliberately invested in it. Many people are not aware that an ico is scam until after they have invested although some ICo's spell scam, even as a novice you will know that a particular project is scam looking at the website, whitepaper if at all there is and some other factors, but some people still invest.... I guess some like taking risk while there are ICo's that looks very genuine but ends up being scam. Most ICo's nowadays are fake and a waste of time and money. The era of ico is gone, when huge profits were made from icos.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
I think investment in fraudulent icos is not everyone faults

Good projects with valuable icos and strong team ended up fraudulent
Even project such as Desico with government support is also refusing to pay for work done and that is also fraudulent
We can only be careful
Activity: 350
Because they do not know that that ICO will turn into scam  Grin. Simple.
I will offer your invest into my ICO and at first I will say that it is a pure scam, will you invest? Ofcourse that you won´t.
Of course it is. No one can be stupid to invest in a scam project, and they lose all the money. They only knew that the project was deceptive when they realized that the project had disappeared. No one can know in advance when investing in ICO, the most adventurous game
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
From a few ico, people earned big money, x5-x10 is normal for good project after ico so many people started to invest them and they thought they will get good profit everytime but in 2018 this didn't happen and people lost much money in icos.
Activity: 158

Investors do not normally know that the ICO they are investing are scams. If they do they would not have invested in those ICOs. In fairness, scam ICOs are getting sophisticated in presenting their project so people will believe in them. I think it is important that investors will become wiser this year so that people will go back in believing in cryptos.
Activity: 588
Because they do not know that that ICO will turn into scam  Grin. Simple.
I will offer your invest into my ICO and at first I will say that it is a pure scam, will you invest? Ofcourse that you won´t.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one

People today are more aware of the scam ICO's and I believe they will not going to support one. We just need to be open and tell everyone if we noticed some fraudulent ICO's.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think quick gains and moon/lambo is what brought us here in the first place. Hype catched many of the noobs, it will be a constant cycle of noobs getting burned.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Because they still believe on it and they also have believe that ICO investing will make them rich and iam also invest on it and i really scam to the point the roadmap or a plan for the project is true.
Activity: 574
Maybe because many are not careful in determining ICO projects so they are trapped in fake ICO projects. All people certainly don't want to invest in fraudulent ICOs and now they are also good at cheating everyone. And at least we have done research to avoid fake projects.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Basically, not all ICO's are intended to scam people. There's still a percentage of successful ICO that contributed too much in the market and the world. Still, investing in ICO is profitable but to avoid scam is difficult. I guess people believe in an ICO if they studied it well, and they are familiar with its project plan.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I think that now people are more careful about the analysis of the ICO, before investing in it. But scammers have become more inventive and it is not always possible to understand until the last, whether it is a good ICO or not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
The rate at which ICO PS are being lunched is alarming. Although, this was so numerous in 2018, but we do not yet know what will happen in 2019.
I am looking forward to the time that the ICOs lunched in the crypto space, will be free of scam and investors will have the trust to invest
We are yet to say if they have reduced, but investors have to do their research before venturing into any investment.
Activity: 588
The sphere of cryptocurrency attracts people with its opportunity to get a good profit in a short time. Investing in ICO projects is an opportunity to multiply your investments. But wherever there is a big profit there is a big risk of losing your money. Therefore, you need to carefully study the projects in which you are going to invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
They want to get a quick profit but do not study projects and do not have investment experience. That is why only accredited investors can invest in the USA and China.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
For ordinary traders, it is difficult to find a 100% real ICO project. I think most people's investments are more like speculation. This also makes it easy for ICO fraudsters to raise funds.

The easiest way to deceive a person is to promise him a good salary. People in the pursuit of large profits lose all caution and are ready to invest in the most risky projects.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
not all ico do cheating, lots of ico that give big profits to investors , it all depends on our skills , investing in our ico must be really careful because investing in ico is very risky, my advice if you don't have skills in ico don't invest in ico
Pages:
Jump to: