Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO? - page 6. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 1
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
Newly launched ICO are not known as scam immediately. Scammers are always trying to improve their scams and make it more realistic to catch investors. For inexperienced investors it works, but experienced will notice most scams and not invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
of course because the person is not careful in determining the ICO. people are currently following the ICO because they expect big profits from there. if I have assets, it is better to buy altcoins / tokens that are already listed in the market and have cheap prices at this time. because it could be the price will increase at the end of the year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Most of these ICOs hide under the pretext of being genuine and got good ratings from the so called ICOs review sites of which an unsuspecting investor might not know that its a fraudulent ICO until they collected all investors funds and run into thin air well regulation is absolutely the way out of curbing those excesses by those ICOs.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
a major example of ICO fraud is the Centra project, which raised $ 32 million and was promoted by celebrities such as Floyd Mayweather and DJ Khaled. In April 2018, two project organizers were arrested
Activity: 518
The question is not why people invest in scam projects, but rather how to prevent people from investing in these projects, since it is often very difficult to "separate the wheat from the chaff" and find out that a project is a scam.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
More people in the community are being so greedy and not doing the research and studies.
they are just seeing the hype in the market and community and not doing the resourceful way.
We need to be careful by knowing everything in the team and the project. never let your guard down in any project ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Well, firstly it is not so easy to understand what kind of ISO is fraudulent and what is not, you need to study a lot to determine, but any good ISO, in total about several factors can become fraudulent, although it was originally planned as a successful project,and in such a market as now, the number of such projects will increase

Now it is very hard to stand out in a crowd of scammer. Too many companies and every person want to earn money. Besides people doesn't want to lose their time to learn about companies and trying to catch something tasty from ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Well, firstly it is not so easy to understand what kind of ISO is fraudulent and what is not, you need to study a lot to determine, but any good ISO, in total about several factors can become fraudulent, although it was originally planned as a successful project,and in such a market as now, the number of such projects will increase
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
people or investors still have very big confidence by following ico and of course these investors already understand and understand all the risks that will be obtained
Activity: 630
People want to get rich, and nothing it does not do. I mean, there's no way to get rich without doing anything, and it is obvious to the majority of traders worldwide.

Many people want to get easy money and do not even study a project in which they doing investment. Unfortunately now the situation has not changed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
many are not aware that they are entered in the ICO scam. This makes the scam could easily raise funds because there are not many who do research with certainty. or even because the fraudster is too clever so that could make the scam seems like similar to the original ICO and it is difficult to distinguish.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
ICO cheating is very difficult to predict and I always do my own research. Maybe it was because they were unlucky so the ICO that followed was actually very promising but in the end, they cheated. And I and everyone certainly don't want to get ICO cheating.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Should there be anyone who knows a project is a scam and go into it?
No one should in the right sense "believe" in a scam project. Most of those people also fall victim of those project. Probably because they can't recognize the genuine one. I have also been a victim of one or two at early time.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

I do not think so much money could be collected by the scammer. Often during the money collection they overstated the collected amounts even several hundred times to look more credible.
People invested in scams mainly because they don't know how to make research about the project credibility.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO

At first time join in some ICOs, we are speculating our money in good project. Right now this thing change because market drop to deep and most cryptoinvestor drop the value on their portfolio. Many crypto investor prefer wait and see in market because high volatile looks not end yet
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I have always thought and still think that people invest in fraudulent ICO, and in general in ICO, in order to make a profit, a large profit in a short period of time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
How did you decide that a particular project is fraudulent? If people knew that a particular project would be fraudulent-they would not have joined it.
Activity: 420
It is because most people are longing to have a million money in their pockets overnight without thinking the possible risk on making investments that you didn't even know their backgrounds. This has not change until now.
Activity: 434

We cannot really blame those who supported scam ICO because they will not knowingly support scam ICO in the first place. We are being tricked by those scam and what we need to do is to be observant and use our sentiment and fundamental analysis of the ICO.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
First of all, it is hard to determine at first whether a project is a scam or not. And maybe, people are getting fooled by the popularity of the project itself due to the promises and the potential that they are seeing to the project itself. We really can't blame those who were fooled because it is profit that we are talking, and money itself makes every people foolish.
Pages:
Jump to: