Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO? - page 5. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Well not all investor have knowledge about this world (crypto world) they just came for easy money. They still think if we join an ICO we will get a lot of money from it but in the reality is most of ICO now are scam only few that legit but still unknown by others.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
There are still many people who easily experience fraud in ICO. While this continues to be sustainable it will be reasonable when ICO is seen as something bad and led many projects to fail. When want to do research on early before entering on the ICO could for this certainly avoided but unfortunately many have done wrong or not right in choosing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Lack of proper research, most people do not conduct any research about the project, team and whitepaper they just invest in whatever ICOs they come across and think it will bring gain.
Activity: 280
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
No one would like to lose when investing but lack of understand and doing some researches that's why many blindly invested in projects that turns scam,sometimes when you are in too hurry to make money it might leads to losing
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
You probably have not seen the quality of projects from scammers. Sometimes it is a head better than the real projects. And you're talking about how and why people go in there... Look, and then you talk.
Activity: 320
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

People believe in the idea of the project and that he wants to achieve something, but not in a fraudulent project. I knew he would, it is a fraudulent project, would never in my life will not suffer them your money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
Because people are always looking for a freebie, and ICO until recently gave very easy money and people could not stop in the pursuit of profit, now realized that the topic is unprofitable
Activity: 490
because at the start of the launch of ico, it was very difficult to know whether ico would scam or succeed. people invest only based on their analysis by looking at the whitepaper, road map and the ico concept that will be launched. so it's very difficult to know what will happen in the middle of the period and at the end of the period. the launch of the ico should be monitored again until the end of ico to the market exchange.
Activity: 322

When there was a rise in the crypto-currency sphere, people invested there purely because of interest and the most interesting thing is that some fraudulent projects really brought profit to the first investors.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com

It is easy for us to talk about scammers now, because they have become lazy and started to create such a bad product that even beginners can understand where the scammer is and where the real project is.
Activity: 420

You probably did not invest at a time when fraudulent projects created a website and white paper of such high quality that even real projects with a working product could not afford it.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Its not about believing but all about pure malebeting. Some the initial intention is not fraudlent but when they fail to raise fund the intention also got dejected. In some based they just make duplicate id successful pepisoh and then ran awal. Because all this is online so its easy to do all this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
It's not that they believe those fraud ICOs. They only got tricked by it since the people who invested in that just didnt read the whitepaper. We should be aware of a fake ICO by reading whitepapers because from there, you can already sense that there is something wrong with the project. Mistakes like wrong grammar is one of the most common mistakes of fake ICOs
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Many people cannot differentiate fake ICO from the real.
And therefore fall victim unwillingly.
So many fake ICO are available, though becoming controlled by now. Because it also took me quite a long time to identify it too.
I have fallen victim sometimes too, till I made research on how to identify genuine ICO.
copper member
Activity: 490
Because there are too lazy to understand that the very profitable times of the ICO market have passed. Nowadays you need to invest a lot of time and effort to find a really good ICO that is legit and that will give you great profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Because people believe in free and easy money, because these ICOs give them hope, that one day their lives will change.
In fact, most of humanity lives below the permissible level, and almost half of the world's population is generally below the poverty line. That is why people are trying their best to earn as much as possible with real opportunities.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Because people believe in free and easy money, because these ICOs give them hope, that one day their lives will change.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
First, the average level of people who came to this industry is quite low, they came here for the money, and such minds are the easiest to influence, because they show money and luxurious life and they bring you money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I think that the situation with the ICO market has already begun to change very actively in a positive direction - this is due to the fact that now there are a lot of mechanisms that do not allow scammers to develop their projects, and therefore more honest and real projects will appear on the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
We only detect ICO scam when they finish ICO or dev team disappears on all social networks. No one wants to invest in ICO scam and it causes the market to fall down like now. I myself have invested in many ICOs in 2018 and I also got a lot of bad results
Pages:
Jump to: