Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate? - page 10. (Read 21397 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 05:38:58 PM
people can experience hatred for various reasons. One of the reasons is the non-acceptance of someone who is different from the standard. Another reason is psychological problems within an individual, when he envies others' successes, an aggressive person may feel hatred for the world around him. But why? Because a person is not perfect, he is endowed with both positive and negative emotions. The question is how a person can control his negative emotions and not lead them to extremes and hatred.
Activity: 28
October 19, 2017, 08:34:20 AM
Hate is irrational and that's a part of human nature. But I believe there's definitely a correlation between the level of intelligence and tendency to be too emotional about something.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 19, 2017, 05:18:53 AM
People are creatures that are powered by motivation which varies depending on who it is. It may be love or hate. Most people are powered by hate due to the fact that they have been through a lot and some cannot even accept what has happened. Hate roots from pride it gathers and once full or forced will be bursted on to someone or something. Hate is inevitable because everyone has hate whoever it is.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
October 18, 2017, 09:32:45 PM
Some people are naturally disgusting. So envious & jealous.
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
October 18, 2017, 04:47:11 PM
Hate is an evolutionary construct. We survived as a race because of it. Perhaps even evolved because of it. It's an upgrade of fear. Fear is a response to stimuli in the present, hate works for the future, too.

You tend to be extra motivated to avoid or destroy things you hate. Like snakes, spiders, small rodents and your neighbours. It has a lot of function in modern society too (unlike stress, for instance) but it is mostly manipulated by people in charge to point towards their enemies.

For reference you can check the war propaganda from all sides involved. Make people feel fear, dehumanize the cause of that fear (or demonize it, even better) and watch them destroy each other for your profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 04:24:27 PM
People feel hate becauae some are jealous and not contented of something that they already have. Greedyness also is one of the factors wht people feel hate towards others.
The fact is that I would not put a number of such human qualities as pity and hatred. It seems to me that they are completely different and a person hates another person for different reasons. It happens that even from love to hate one step.
Activity: 134
October 18, 2017, 04:00:41 PM
People feel hate becauae some are jealous and not contented of something that they already have. Greedyness also is one of the factors wht people feel hate towards others.
Activity: 98
October 18, 2017, 02:54:30 PM
I think people do hate because all people are not the same attitude. Some people hate others because they were not friends? Or sometimes others did to you that you don't want to do to you.
Activity: 200
October 18, 2017, 11:21:00 AM
Simply question.That is people's nature in own society.
Activity: 45
October 18, 2017, 10:56:38 AM
People hate because they are jealous or they can't relate nor do they want to see you succeed, if there is anything I learned from video games it's that if I encounter enemies then I'm probably headed in the right direction. 
Activity: 28
October 18, 2017, 10:26:15 AM
This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
People hate because of certain reasons. Sometimes they hate because they don't like the gestures and attitudes of somebody. They hate because of insecurity. They hate because they hate. They contradict everything. They hate because they're not interested.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 18, 2017, 05:49:13 AM

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

I agree with this. The only enemy that we all have is ourselves. It is simple. We hate because we don't or can`t have, we hate because we're envious, we hate because of luck, and most of all, we hate simply because we are not happy.
Activity: 336
October 18, 2017, 05:01:45 AM
There are many kinds of reason to do people hate.there are differents minded people in our world. Their choice ,test are also different.many people not to do match others person.one can break his commitment for other person. For this reason start hating people one or others.hating is very bad habit of human activities. It's makes a man very bad.
Activity: 172
October 12, 2017, 12:57:57 PM
It depend on the limitation of mind. Those people who has limited mind they have no qualities to get happy on success of their friends or their relatives then they start hating them. To hate anyone is not good for a preson. It lead a person to fail.

Activity: 172
October 05, 2017, 02:41:43 PM
In the life those people who has limited minded and they don’t want to see the success of their relatives then they start hating. Hate is very bad thing and it makes a person weak both physically and in practical life also
Activity: 182
October 05, 2017, 02:30:24 AM
those person who are jealus from their friends from various thing like their money, car or their success than he hate that person. all those people who hate others are almost fail in every field of life and these people will never do some thing strange and their life is full of problems.

Why all the hate in the world, we should all love each other, would make the world a much better place.
Activity: 136
October 04, 2017, 04:20:09 PM
those person who are jealus from their friends from various thing like their money, car or their success than he hate that person. all those people who hate others are almost fail in every field of life and these people will never do some thing strange and their life is full of problems.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 04, 2017, 03:29:01 AM

What i like about this topic would be where hate is from. Hate comes from fear. Fear of something eventually becomes resentment to anger to hate. With fear, it stems from not knowing. Knowing something completely eliminates and or greatly lessen fear.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 29, 2017, 06:25:02 PM
People have in many reasons, it can be jealous, envy, insecurities, being not contented on what they have and many more. As you will notice, all I said it a mortal sin, being to much jealous is not good, envy and insecurities do not get you any positive things and being not contented is just like saying that you are not satisfied on what God gave to you.
Jealousy and Envy is one of the reasons why people hate others, they see the life the person is living and since they can't lives that life they then turn to hurting the person instead of making the efforts so that in the nearby future they can also live the same life. Hating someone is just a waste of time when you really look at it. It takes time and effort.
All i hear is people saying because of jealousy people HATE Cheesy..

OK ..
2 people live on an island one lives south of the Island one lives north of the island ?..

Now imagine on this island you have a ruler a king but he lives right by the guy who lives south of the island now imagine when the king wants something built he builds it in the south and never wants to put anything in the north except a barn for pigs but in the south he builds nice shinny new buildings
parks statues and palaces which part do you think will thrive the north or the south and which part will look like cow dung?..

Now do you think the guy in the north of the island will get jealous and does he have a right to be jealous especially when he knows the king of the island stole it from the people who lived there before the king did ..

Would you be jealous ..
Then all of a sudden we have lords in the south telling the north what to do and how to behave and also pay taxes from what little your area earns as it is..
Also we will cut what we spend in your area because we the lords and the king need more money to spend in our area ..

I mean when have you ever seen London budget cut Undecided..

More police than anywhere better kept parks than anywhere better homes more earnings than anywhere London gets it all..

Repairs to Buckingham palace more work means more money for London..
Westminster repairs means more money to spend in London always London..

Billions of pounds needed for Westminster repairs means billions to spend in London..
Hundreds of millions for Buckingham palace means millions to spend in London..

2 contracts and that has made more money than most towns in all of the UK ..
And as we know London has many many more contracts ..

Now if you can tell me how we can become a king in the 21st century i will ride down to London with my merry men and take the country and make it mine so i can build in the NORTH ..

Now i will not get jealous or envy anyone if you can tell me how i can become a king to steal the land to build in the NORTH and i promise i wont get
JEALOUS or ENVY anyone ..

So any ideas how i become king so i can build my new castle in the NORTH..

Well if you build a castle everyone flocks around my castle and sets up stalls and that makes my place busy for BUSINESS and along comes the money
and as the king i will tax your asses.. Grin..
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
September 29, 2017, 05:54:09 PM
People have in many reasons, it can be jealous, envy, insecurities, being not contented on what they have and many more. As you will notice, all I said it a mortal sin, being to much jealous is not good, envy and insecurities do not get you any positive things and being not contented is just like saying that you are not satisfied on what God gave to you.
Jealousy and Envy is one of the reasons why people hate others, they see the life the person is living and since they can't lives that life they then turn to hurting the person instead of making the efforts so that in the nearby future they can also live the same life. Hating someone is just a waste of time when you really look at it. It takes time and effort.
Pages:
Jump to: