Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate? - page 5. (Read 21397 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 03:52:03 AM
This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

I perfectly know that being good only makes people hate you.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 07, 2017, 03:46:11 AM
Based on my experience, people usually hate because of envy. Being envious of what other people people have and those what others that they don't have make them hate others. They just don't hate that particular person, also the things or person that make that person successful in achieving what he or she has. Envy is like a poison that turns into grudge without any good reason.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 02:45:25 AM
Because they are not contented with what they have. They have insecurities on to themselves that's why they hate other people when they can see that they can have what they want and he couldn't. Envious people are those who have so much hate about their life, about other's life.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 01:22:19 AM
Crime and goodness are always opposite in themselves, both of which always sing in themselves. This is our challenge as a human being and learning to be grateful to who created us.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 09:31:13 PM
First, we are a unique person

Being a unique person is a gift, even people call it a bonus for God's creation of his creatures. Someone who has a unique personality will certainly be different from other people who mediocre. owners of unique personalities tend to stand out. Both the prominence of physical and psychic (including thought).
Activity: 112
December 06, 2017, 08:49:16 PM

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
Sin is the nature of human. Eversince the fall of mankind, sin has been on a close battle within us. All we have to do is just to pray for each other and love each other even more.
Activity: 42
December 06, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

Why do peoples hate?? Yes sometimes in a mood of one person hater people are no choose tp the right person that they feel happy hater people are so many things that not a good day or good thing that they see in one person so that they hate if you are see a good work or do right things hater are happy to see a good thongs that you do. Once in our life can feel a hate because of our doing a bad things.
Activity: 2
December 06, 2017, 08:00:09 PM
People hate things and each other becouse concept ''hate'' is relevation thing. As there hetared,there is also opposite concept ''love''. If there is no love there would be no hatred. That means if people don't love then they would not even hate it. Simpe thing.
Activity: 168
December 06, 2017, 07:11:38 PM
One reason is jealousy.  It can trigger hatred at some point.  Likewise,  uncontented feeling may lead to hatred.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Beyond Your Imagination
November 24, 2017, 08:50:55 PM
Probably they have really nothing better to do. Haters are really hateful, actually. I have always missed to understand which advantage one has by hating someone. What's the fun? What's the use?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2017, 04:46:14 PM
maybe it's just emotions that didn't come out in time, and then they break out in the form of hatred
Activity: 24
November 24, 2017, 04:39:02 PM
I think usually hate because of jealousy and they don't want or see any person succesful except them. Hate start when jealousy occur.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 03:36:39 PM
Wonderful story, honestly this story wasn't known to be. Thanks for sharing.
I think you know that there's a difference between "Jealousy" and "Envy". Jealousy is kind of sweet, and envy is powerful unless these two can taste "hatred or hate". If you envy someone then work yourself hard to improve you,then I say Envy is powerful. But if you also hate the person then your envy could be dangerous. Jealousy is a bit sweet but it could drive you mad if you started to mix hate with it. People hate cause people feels like it's easier to feed the evil wolf than the other one.
Activity: 28
November 24, 2017, 02:46:23 PM
I think usually people hate because they are jealous or envy other people can be better than theirs
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 24, 2017, 01:34:10 PM
People simply hate because they envy and jealous each other. They want what other people have so bad and when they can't get it, it just turn to envy then jealously then hate.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 24, 2017, 01:27:12 PM
I think usually hate because of jealousy and they don't want or see any person succesful except them.

So that is envy and jealousy.  These two are twins like sisters because when there is envy there is jealousy.  We hate because we love.  When love is absent, hate is present.  We do not know but sometimes people are born with hate.  And we hate much and hurt much those we really love.
Activity: 51
November 24, 2017, 01:21:38 PM
I think usually hate because of jealousy and they don't want or see any person succesful except them.
Activity: 210
November 22, 2017, 06:59:53 AM
Hate , that's the feeling when you feel bad to others . example when people do bad things on you , you don't like them that's actually the same as you hate them .
Activity: 182
November 21, 2017, 11:45:55 PM
Cause were only humans we have emotions and when we are hurt where looking for some one to blame
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
November 21, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

People hate because of someone who do bad things. So if you dont want someone to hate you dont do something to make her mad.
Pages:
Jump to: