Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate? - page 6. (Read 21397 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 09:32:24 PM
Ok, I'll go agree with the last statement. We tend to feed the bad wolf because we envy someone who is better than us... except for any particular reason.. envy for me is most common reason for feeding the bad wolf... "Envy to others"...
Activity: 121
November 21, 2017, 09:21:56 PM
Many people hate because what they see is anger and jealousy towards someone or something.They dont see the good on someones heart.And they are very judgemental to people whom they do not know.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
November 20, 2017, 01:43:04 AM
I think those people who are easily to hate someone have low self-esteem. It prevents them from loving and being loved. For them it is easy to hate anybody else. They have in their minds that hating someone will make them feel better about themselves. Hating someone will not make you be loved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 20, 2017, 01:26:30 AM
Studies shows that it is easy to hate than to love. I think what is happening today is a proof that it is true. Go to any social media today and you will find someone who posted something about their self and someone regardless if they are friends or not, most likely there will be negative comments or he/she will be bashed because of the topic she/she posted.   I think for some cases, it is easy hate and it will require more time and effort to love.
Activity: 476
November 20, 2017, 01:16:37 AM
This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

Mainly because of ignorance...i believe the reasoning of the jedi order. If you fear something, you will come to hate it. And to cure fear is knowledge. If you know something well enough then you will come to understand and therefore not hate.
Activity: 72
November 07, 2017, 10:18:37 AM
I think because they do not get what they want, so they are selfish, leading to hate what others have. That is bad, it will affect people for a long time and make them worse. You need to control it, otherwise it will control you
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 10:16:42 AM
Feelings of anger and hatred are easier to succumb than goodness. To be more kind you need to make more efforts
Activity: 308
November 07, 2017, 10:11:26 AM
Perhaps the reason why people choose to hate is because that feeling is dominating their heart and mind. Which roots from insecurity, selfishness and lack of self love. After all, you cannot give something you do not have.
I think the reason people hate, originating at a young age. They are not well educated, do not have parental care and learn to control emotions. That affects them later. That is why many people are selfish and jealous
Activity: 78
November 07, 2017, 09:19:36 AM
I think that is the emotion available in human beings, no one is not hated.
What is important is that you can control that emotion? If you do not master your emotions, you will not master yourself. The difference between people is knowing how to master their emotions
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 09:16:52 AM
Only those hate, who can't love themsels  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
November 07, 2017, 09:09:32 AM
I suppose envy and inability to obtain the desired (it does not matter what a person wants) gives rise to hatred.
Activity: 184
November 06, 2017, 08:03:22 PM
My easy answer is greed because greed leads one to the evil path.
Activity: 212
November 06, 2017, 07:30:44 PM
This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
People who hate are those people who used to give so much love but was disappointed or hurt.  They tend to hate in order to hide themselves being hurt. They hate because someone disapponts them or hurt them and it is not easy to be okay with it
Activity: 238
November 06, 2017, 07:19:35 PM
People hate because they were hurt by other people or they are feeling jealous to someone. One of the reasons could be through being unfair and having favoritism. Those people who are victims of unfair society, they definitely hate the people who made them feel unloved, unwanted or even having disability. So they will end up hating those people especially if they are the people whom the person is expecting to help and support them but failed to do so.
Activity: 56
November 06, 2017, 06:55:12 PM
People have different reasons why they hate, it start with the voice they listen to anywhere, anyplace, anytime.The type of friends they keep. Many hates because of Jealousy, some are envious, others may be as a result of other people's success, promotion,education ...etc. When the devil comes and start  telling lies about another person by causing Mr.A to becomes jealous, especially of Mr B , who through prayers and obedient to God's word become lifted as a result of God's Blessing. Mr A becomes envious of Mr. B.Mr A.will begin to hate Mr. B and the hatred they have can caused them to go to any lenght to perpetuate evil.
Activity: 21
November 06, 2017, 02:18:58 PM
Where there is Love there must be Hate.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 06, 2017, 02:08:14 PM
Some times peoples, hate because of ignorant, they would hate you  for no just cause, gossiping is the mather of hatred,.
 Secondly, it s very difficult to love this those who hate you, its take the grace of God to and to like 💗 those who plan your dawn fall, for no just cause.
Activity: 46
November 06, 2017, 02:06:25 PM
Because people have emotions, and they can feel. If they're hurt, their minds are filled with dark thoughts. If they're sad, they become stuck into the loneliness of their minds, and when they're lonely, they tend to hate.

A clouded mind is caused by low EQ. Always calm yourself down before you do something or say anything.
Activity: 106
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
November 06, 2017, 01:56:04 PM
I think because they learn not to love themselves then hate boils up inside of them. Then to feel less hate they must force their hate onto the world. You see this all the time in real life people getting irrate over the smallest

things and you know deep down it wasnt the small thing that upset this person it was whatever else that was boiled up inside. Sad but this is how some people are we can only try helping them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 06, 2017, 12:54:23 PM
Perhaps the reason why people choose to hate is because that feeling is dominating their heart and mind. Which roots from insecurity, selfishness and lack of self love. After all, you cannot give something you do not have.
There is hatred in the heart of every person, which stems from people unable to have or achieve what others have, insecurity and loneliness are some of the things that causes hatred in people.
Pages:
Jump to: