Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate? - page 9. (Read 21397 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112
October 22, 2017, 09:38:13 PM
It is difficult to understand self-centered people's ideas.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 09:30:56 PM
people hate because there is something that causes the person is offended in other words the person is hurt, maybe if it is said to hate it is not but rather because there is someone who has hurt her
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 06:24:48 PM
People hate because of the natural evil within them. People in nature tends to hate because of the great influence the world we're living at imposes on us. Take a notice, it is definitely harder to do good things rather than do bad things; it requires more effort, more time, more sacrifice, less recognition. But, doing bad is as easy as simply doing nothing (sloth). So people hate because it is the nature of this world, and it is their nature that is within them.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
October 22, 2017, 04:41:39 PM
some people are jelousing from each other if someone devoloped their life then the other person jelous and work to change their happiness into sadness. because of this reason we hate each other which is very bad thing.
Activity: 69
October 22, 2017, 03:35:27 PM
Because they are envious of other people and because some people realized what he could not.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
October 22, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
People do hate each other only because they jealous of each other because they are unable to get the success like other because they are unable to get the thing which is owned by other.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 01:59:32 PM
First of all jealousy.We can't accept to better me.If anyone can get a better life or better anything then we can't see positively.I think that is the reason.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 22, 2017, 10:54:43 AM
Curious topic) I suppose the main reason for hate is envy. It can cause bullying in school as well as it can growth into a real war. It can transform in different form and become a base for a destructive ideology.
P.S. I apologize for my bad English, guys)
Activity: 7
October 22, 2017, 10:21:27 AM
great
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 22, 2017, 10:09:04 AM
We don't live in the ideal, perfect world.
In the Bible we can read that first people, Adam and Eve, lived in the Eden, original garden, but they disobeyed God God and were cast out.
From that point on, when we look at human history, we see only conflicts, hate and wars.
It's obvious that main reason for such history is our separation from God.
Activity: 82
October 22, 2017, 08:35:38 AM
people hate because of jealousy and envy towards other people, regardless of the things they done have to the things they cannot have.
Activity: 171
October 22, 2017, 08:28:18 AM
People are envious, there is 1 reason. Or there mught be someone who injure someone else, this is the reason too. Or it can be just a part of character.
Activity: 182
October 21, 2017, 10:41:48 PM
People hate because it's human nature,it's either you love or you hate someone and we don't just hate people without a reason...that people may have done something bad to you or maybe you are jealous  to his/ her position or accomplishment in life or maybe he/she is  beautiful and you're ugly, he/ she is rich and you're poor, he/ she got promoted and you're  left behind.There are countless reasons why we hate people because we  have feelings and we are just HUMAN.
Activity: 414
October 21, 2017, 10:28:08 PM
This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
There are many reasons people to hate such as envy, resentment, arrogance, shame and more. All that can happen because of the competition in this life. For that we must base ourselves with a strong faith so we can not easily feel lost in the competition of life and ultimately hate someone.
Activity: 490
October 21, 2017, 09:57:53 PM
It can be the effect of having a miserable life and they despise people that are happy on their lives because their life isn't the same that they have.
Activity: 13
October 21, 2017, 05:31:16 PM
In my opinion, most of the wrong decisions people take under the pressure of emotions.. Huh
Activity: 258
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
October 21, 2017, 04:15:32 PM
Because it is easier to do that with our minds than it is to think positive. And when you think about humans in general or the overall population on this earth how many of them take the hard way or the extremely hard route?

I would imagine that number doesnt really exceed 25% with the latter being no more than 5% of people here. Knowing something like that highlights why most people on this earth are lazy and yet they complain how life is

bad.
Activity: 99
October 21, 2017, 02:39:32 PM
Apart from personality , DNA etc.. the education and love people see from parents are main cause of hate. So many children growing in a place where the parents don't hesitate to show their hate for someone to their children. We have to keep our children away from these kind of bad feelings as much as we can .Maybe after few generations there could be less hate.
Activity: 34
October 21, 2017, 01:16:30 PM
Because others have more than he can have and become envious.
Activity: 42
October 19, 2017, 08:19:57 PM
Hate is aggressive action of what you see and what you feel, sometimes we feel hate but not becouse! We hate other but becocouse that’s the only way we show our i motion
Pages:
Jump to: