Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate? - page 8. (Read 21397 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 12:06:24 PM
people hate because they have nothing to love and once u have something to love you wont have anything to hate 
Activity: 14
October 29, 2017, 11:09:57 AM
People hate because its normal emotion. Without hateness I think emotion is incomplete, we can't feel happiness as well, and it's part for us to tell someone that what they are doing is not good, and by this is a chance to correct them. So without hateness maybe we can't fully understand what is correction.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 24, 2017, 03:57:58 AM
People hate because they are taught hating not loving. From their birth, people are learning insulting the odd ones but this is not fair. People must love each other. Hating is very dangerous instinct that human beings have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 24, 2017, 02:33:01 AM
Hatred is part of the human nature, Someone can see a person for the first time in his life and starts to hate him for an unknown reason, Sometimes it's a spiritual thing take for example the undue hatred the Arabs have for the Jews, it cannot be justified at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 08:18:59 PM
People hate when they don't learn to let go and forgive other people's wrongdoings. Forgiveness is the key.
Activity: 2
October 23, 2017, 04:34:16 PM
People who hating is destroying themselves - it's very strong feeling and it harms you on the first step
Activity: 350
October 23, 2017, 03:41:15 PM
most loathing originate from anxiety, and apprehension originate from issue identified with the cerebrum wellbeing, numerous understimate that, the mind require continuos vitamin and mineral, great sustenance to remain well you saw that somebody is more restless(and at last it will bring about abhorring numerous additionally thing and despising much easy)when he is worn out and exhausted? great nourishment and great rest are basic
Envy and childishness would be my answers.
Individuals despise others that find real success, or are improving the situation than they are , the more grounded, fasters, more brilliant and so on are normally detested.Narrow-mindedness in light of the fact that the greater part of the qualities and things that individuals do that we loathe, we do ourselves! Look in a car influx, on the off chance that somebody exchanged path before you, you abhor them, yet then we you switch paths you loathe the individual who won't let you in!
Activity: 630
October 23, 2017, 03:23:06 PM
Hatred of people, first of all, is a reflection of our hatred of ourselves. Hating someone, we trust more that we can not subordinate other people's interests to our own interests, and that's why we hate them. Huh
Activity: 183
October 23, 2017, 12:38:13 PM
I believe it's the Ego that initiates Hate. Mostly hate arises from unnecessary comparisons.
Activity: 14
October 23, 2017, 12:36:29 PM
Hate insists itself upon the world because and only because it refuses to become conscious.
Activity: 322
October 23, 2017, 10:58:09 AM
basically hate to hate it's a bad character of someone, let alone do bad, do good sometimes we are still in hate,so get rid of that hate feeling is very difficult, we have to approach, always give the best we have, and the minds that others judge us with kindness rather than hate
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 10:35:04 AM
What a story!

Now, i'm trying so hard to stop feed the evil ones.
Activity: 35
October 23, 2017, 07:45:38 AM
This is for me uncomprehensible. I have spent my whole life loving people.

I do the same thing, and love is the driver of everything, but some people do not know it, and it's sad for society.
Activity: 2
October 23, 2017, 07:45:05 AM
Haters gonna hate
just keep rolling
nevermind others
live your life with love and respect
kill your enemy with love
Activity: 35
October 23, 2017, 07:42:11 AM
People hate it because they are dissatisfied with their lives.
Activity: 21
October 23, 2017, 07:37:31 AM
This is for me uncomprehensible. I have spent my whole life loving people.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 23, 2017, 07:08:40 AM
bec. of our sinful nature, we naturally love to do evil things that are just opposite of what God tells us to do and the good things we want to do when God has his way with us are just the opposite of our natural desire these two forces within us are constantly fighting each other to win control over us.
Activity: 22
October 23, 2017, 04:10:07 AM
People hate because of their personality or likes are different from others. People neglect others feelings. some people are just selfish to understand others that's why they hate
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 03:25:40 AM
This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

We feel Hate because we don't feel LOVE. GOD create us with different feelsngs and emotions.  Hate is part of us, its part of who we are,what we are. But always remember HATE exist if we are out of LOVE

People hate because as a creation of GOD we have what we Called FEELINGS. We feel anger and hate if we do not love or appreciate what is ther e,what we have, who they are and whom you are. WITHOUT GOD THERE IS HATE
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 02:04:56 AM
People who feed their bad guys inside because there is something that provokes them to be that way. They are blinded by the lies that surround it. For those who feed their good human beings, they must be the encouragement and lifting of these depressing souls.
Pages:
Jump to: