Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate? - page 4. (Read 21397 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
December 18, 2017, 04:17:49 AM
Hate is created from the feelings of the person not liking someone. Maybe it is triggered by insecurity or jealousy of in not having what they desire  .
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
December 17, 2017, 07:20:49 PM
Those people who always hate other people are those people who have unhappy childhood memories. They are those who feel unloved that is why the pain they are suffering wants them pass on to others.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 05:48:38 PM
I think people hate things that they don’t, or sometimes, even refuse understand; things that are away from their norm. We should simply learn to accept that things won’t always go our way and that they are what they are. Hate will always be subjective and the sooner we accept things as they are, the easier to let go of hatred.
This is a very correct opinion...we should take everything that is in this world and live in harmony with the fact that we are all different and have the right to different opinions and interests, then there will be less hatred
Activity: 322
December 14, 2017, 08:21:23 PM
if I think that human beings have lust and faith, coupled with belief in the religion we hold, I am very confident all religions in this world teach about the truth, if we all practice the religion that we profess, then we will walk on the right path , but we also have the eternal enemy to the end of the devil that always tempts us, blaming each other, envying and hating each other is the ugly trait of demonic persuasion, then we must always keep
Activity: 109
December 14, 2017, 07:48:18 PM
This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
Some people have the feelings to hate others because of insecurity.they insecure for what' others had or it may be about the beauty of one person.
Activity: 182
December 14, 2017, 05:19:02 PM
People hate when they don't learn how to forgive and instead feeds the anger and hate that they already have in their heart. Whether it be hate for others or even yourself, we would have to admit that we need forgiveness just to close the wounds that are left open.
Activity: 70
December 14, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
i think some people are full of hate because their parents dont showing attention and love for them thats because they are full of hate, and it can be cause of behavior, and also in our time it is very difficult to be good.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 14, 2017, 06:15:46 AM
I think people hate things that they don’t, or sometimes, even refuse understand; things that are away from their norm. We should simply learn to accept that things won’t always go our way and that they are what they are. Hate will always be subjective and the sooner we accept things as they are, the easier to let go of hatred.
Activity: 121
December 10, 2017, 03:35:51 PM
In our time it is very difficult to be good...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 01:59:16 PM
Becouse hate people is easier then love
No i don't think so because it's not easy for you to hate someone, hate is a bad feeling not good .
Activity: 280
December 10, 2017, 12:32:09 PM
It can be the cause of person behavior, when a person just decide to do things in abnormal way. I think it can cause hatred.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
December 10, 2017, 12:03:43 PM
It is one of the natures of a person. It is the same on how we easily or hardly love other people. People hate due to different circumstances. There are times that we hate without any specific reason. We just hate someone or something instantly. There are also cases of hating due to the past. The way people treat us. It depends on our feeling and perspective. Just remember that yes we hate other people. We hate someone or something that there also times that we also hate ourselves.
Activity: 24
December 10, 2017, 11:18:00 AM
Becouse hate people is easier then love
Activity: 448
December 10, 2017, 10:51:30 AM
There is a lot of reason why people hate. Maybe they're envious of other people or there is something that had happened in their past. But we should always try to understand them and help them to avoid the hate.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
December 10, 2017, 10:17:45 AM
There are many reasons to talk about this. Hate, envy is a category in the subconscious of every human. This life is not perfect, the differences in personality, views, bad habits, behavior has led to dissatisfaction, fit with the other and vice versa. Since then formed impulse lead People hate each other, want to fight each other, want this person disappeared from this life, ... in the minds of people when expressing their hate.Also can say, forgive or sympathize the enemy's fault leads to hate each other.
Activity: 238
December 10, 2017, 07:34:40 AM
People learn to hate when they get blinded by their anger and refuses to forgive those who have wronged them. It is a very heavy burden to carry and unless they learn to forgive then they would have to carry that all their lives.
Activity: 56
December 07, 2017, 08:17:58 AM
It ironic that most people easily hate other people than love them. It seems that it is really easier to feel hate with another individual because most of the people are hot or short tempered that whenever there's a certain thing that happened that they did not like, they will feel angry and that's the time where hate will come. Another reason is because people are more to feel insecure with others so instead of liking them, they tend to be jealous and feel inferior which lead them to hate the other person around. In other instances, people hate because they felt hurt and left out without knowing any reason why the specific someone has did it to them. Its really certain that its easier to hate than love because there's a lot of negative things that people can feel rather than being happy.
Activity: 203
December 07, 2017, 06:39:14 AM

Some people hate someone because of insecurities.they feel insecure just because of status in life.they are not contented for what things they have.you hate them through envying what life they have,like being rich,beautiful and succeeding every goal.
Activity: 27
December 07, 2017, 05:08:10 AM
A good story. I think people hate because they are not as succeed as they imagining they have to be, not as rich/beautiful/well-known as they'd like to be. And to many 'What If..' in their thoughts.
Activity: 21
December 07, 2017, 04:35:12 AM

I heard this story a long ago. At first time it impressed me. So now I read it and it impressed me again.
I don't really know why do people hate. But happy people never act hatefull.
Pages:
Jump to: