Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 68. (Read 221004 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
December 08, 2015, 09:40:53 AM
All religions are same, they are created by people. People hate people, so you can figure it out.
It's not special for Islam, you can see the same issue in all other religions.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
December 08, 2015, 09:35:16 AM
People hate Islam cause Islam hate people. It is simple as that. It is demonic religion which bow to some desert demon. Their founder just rewrote Jewish holy books and changed some events and names in there so ppl who actually do what is written there cant like anyone than them selves and have wish to destroy all others. Personally, i dont like them, dont trust them and feel sorry for them but i dont hate them.

There certainly does seem to be a lot of EVIDENCE that Islam hates people.  Evidence that is presented over and over.

www.thereligionofpeace.com
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 08, 2015, 09:18:57 AM

and that is the truth regarding the scriptures. why should we divide people by religion, we are humans . whats in the bible's old testament is copied in quran and only difference they are claiming is that jesus is a prophet and jesus never died on the cross and jesus will come back during the final judgement

This "only difference" is the difference between Heaven and Hell.

All people die. The things of this life are useless in themselves, except that one should enjoy the joy (not perverse pleasure) he can get out of them. One loses all of this at death.

The point is, how does a person make it into Heaven - eternal life in joy - rather than Hell - eternal death? The difference between Islam and Christianity is, Islam says you do it by good works, Christianity says you receive it as a gift of God through the good works that Jesus did.

Big difference there. You do it, as opposed to, Jesus did it for you.

You absolutely can't combine these two basics. They are diametrically opposed.

Smiley

and that is the truth regarding the scriptures. why should we divide people by religion, we are humans . whats in the bible's old testament is copied in quran and only difference they are claiming is that jesus is a prophet and jesus never died on the cross and jesus will come back during the final judgement

BADecker, the guy is absolutely right!

The Quran is a part of the Bible, but the people who create the Quran in the 400 - 500 AD intentionally change the way of the story (obviously) so it can be different form the Bible. There are a lot of stories in the Old Testament where people create their own God like a statue and worshiping him. The Fact that Ismail is a son of Abraham is telling everything.

Mohamed was prophet just like the other prophets in the Old Testament... Think logically! Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
December 08, 2015, 09:09:11 AM
People hate Islam cause Islam hate people. It is simple as that. It is demonic religion which bow to some desert demon. Their founder just rewrote Jewish holy books and changed some events and names in there so ppl who actually do what is written there cant like anyone than them selves and have wish to destroy all others. Personally, i dont like them, dont trust them and feel sorry for them but i dont hate them.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 08, 2015, 06:59:48 AM
Why hate islam is just a religious, the peole who is doing the bad thing of the name islam are the bad guys.
I am so confused that they act like this in other country so extreme about religious.

When you look at Islamic writings, you will find directives in them to do violence. ISIS and others are simply doing what Islam demands in its violence.

If there were no Islam, there would be far less violence.

Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 08, 2015, 06:46:21 AM
Why hate islam is just a religious, the peole who is doing the bad thing of the name islam are the bad guys.
I am so confused that they act like this in other country so extreme about religious.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2015, 04:28:49 AM
in the end i drifted towards the conclusion that i couldnt keep believing in something i couldnt see any resemblance of or any sign of influence / action from; ie maturing mentally drove me out of the mindset of clinging to an ideal and having a relationship with an idea.

Let's hope BADecker can mature mentally as well. As I suspected all along, he's in love with the idea, not God.

Gos is there and all holy books like bible, quran and all others are telling god is only one. All scientific solutions we can find in holy books and NASA done research in Bible and Quran for scientific conclusion. Please these kind of topics make humans and humanity separate. Love all live happily.
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
December 08, 2015, 12:57:40 AM
Lobotomies for all theists, remove the medulla oblongota - no more aggression. While we're at it, mandatory sterilizations.
Activity: 431
December 07, 2015, 10:41:08 PM
Your "dialog" does look a lot like this:

XD haha, I guess so.
legendary
Activity: 1218
December 07, 2015, 10:35:58 PM
Your "dialog" does look a lot like this:

December 07, 2015, 09:58:54 PM
Islam is there to stay, and cannot be destroyed even if all muslims are destroyed in the way, islam doesn't serve bad people needs so it's natural that bad people will hate it, and pretend to be good while they are deep in filth that's not allowed on their own religion as well, ops I forgot they re-write it to allow the bad stuff they like, and no muslims wont and can't change so live with it.

Islam's major bad points:
1. Sends Muslims to Hell because works righteousness doesn't work;
2. Is violent, even though it has Muslims buffaloed into thinking it is not violent;
3. Makes people angry with Muslims so that they kill Muslims at times;
4. Keeps Muslims in the dark ages in the ways that they live.

Islam is not good for anybody, but especially not for Muslims. Muslims would be far happier if they became Bible believing Christians. (So would atheists.)

Smiley

Would it be better if?:
1. Reward bad guys.
2. Kiss asses of people who abuse you and be thankful to them and refuse war and watch others stealing your land.
3. Makes people happy by doing whatever they want and satisfy them so they don't kill you?
4. Ditch your humanity for the sake of "light" ages where people like you think they know everything.

I feel sorry for you, no wont happen keep on dreaming.

No. It would be better if people obeyed the Law as Bible believing Christians. That way, when this all is finally over, they will have a position of joy in Heaven for all eternity, rather than a position of destruction in Hell.

I feel sorry for you a little, but I accept you choice you make for yourself, foolish as it is.

Smiley

At least you accept my choice now and thank you, yours is accepted since 1400+ years in quran.

Sounds like you don't understand a little. The thing that I accept is your choice to accept what you will for yourself. Certainly I am not accepting your foolishness for myself.

Neither of us has entire free will. If you accept anything other than Christianity, you are under the control of the evil one, the devil, Satan, who is controlling you. He and you will lose ultimately. Use the little bit of God free will you have left to convert to Christianity, before it is too late for you.

Smiley

No I totally understand, I meant I know your story since 1400+ years.
Don't get me wrong tho I am not on any side of groups, I am in the side of god, which is allah which is the same for me, I do not encourage or believe on violence, but as a true muslim I deserve to defend islam more than any one.
I should actually thank you for your attempt to "save me", at least from your view point, it means a lot really.
but I have choosen my path, it's my faith, my believes and my freedom right as a human being on this earth which belong to non of us, I choose allah as god and unity god for all other religions, Islam as a religion and mohammed as a prophet, will keep it, as for being in hell/heaven that's unfortunately not for me or you to decide.

This is hilarious tho XD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4
legendary
December 07, 2015, 09:39:05 PM
Islam is there to stay, and cannot be destroyed even if all muslims are destroyed in the way, islam doesn't serve bad people needs so it's natural that bad people will hate it, and pretend to be good while they are deep in filth that's not allowed on their own religion as well, ops I forgot they re-write it to allow the bad stuff they like, and no muslims wont and can't change so live with it.

2. Is violent, even though it has Muslims buffaloed into thinking it is not violent;

Islam is not good for anybody, but especially not for Muslims. Muslims would be far happier if they became Bible believing Christians. (So would atheists.)

Smiley

Would it be better if?:
1. Reward bad guys.
2. Kiss asses of people who abuse you and be thankful to them and refuse war and watch others stealing your land.
3. Makes people happy by doing whatever they want and satisfy them so they don't kill you?
4. Ditch your humanity for the sake of "light" ages where people like you think they know everything.

No. It would be better if people obeyed the Law as Bible believing Christians. That way, when this all is finally over, they will have a position of joy in Heaven for all eternity, rather than a position of destruction in Hell.

I feel sorry for you a little, but I accept you choice you make for yourself, foolish as it is.

Smiley

At least you accept my choice now and thank you, yours is accepted since 1400+ years in quran.

Sounds like you don't understand a little. The thing that I accept is your choice to accept what you will for yourself. Certainly I am not accepting your foolishness for myself.

Neither of us has entire free will. If you accept anything other than Christianity, you are under the control of the evil one, the devil, Satan, who is controlling you. He and you will lose ultimately. Use the little bit of God free will you have left to convert to Christianity, before it is too late for you.

Smiley
December 07, 2015, 09:01:27 PM

Smiley

Would it be better if?:
1. Reward bad guys.

Smiley

legendary
December 07, 2015, 08:57:11 PM
in the end i drifted towards the conclusion that i couldnt keep believing in something i couldnt see any resemblance of or any sign of influence / action from; ie maturing mentally drove me out of the mindset of clinging to an ideal and having a relationship with an idea.

Let's hope BADecker can mature mentally as well. As I suspected all along, he's in love with the idea, not God.

More importantly, let's pray that Fluffer becomes a believer in God of the Bible, so that we can spend eternity in a joyful Heavenly forum with him.

Smiley
legendary
December 07, 2015, 08:55:10 PM

Smiley

Would it be better if?:
1. Reward bad guys.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 07, 2015, 08:54:02 PM

legendary
December 07, 2015, 08:52:20 PM

Smiley
religion in general tends to cause problems; the religious either seem to think its their mission to cram their ideals down everyone else's throats or go crusading against everything that conflicts with those ideals. and before you ask, i already tried the whole christianity thing a while back, wasnt for me. religious thinking seemed to create this echo chamber of agreement and nothing went against the hivemind.

Did you try a relationship with God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) when you tried Christianity? Trying to do something doesn't cut it. Doing it is what cuts it. God is there for you if you have the relationship with Him.

People who think that their religion of non-religion isn't a religion, are only deluding themselves. Come to a relationship with God. Get into the Bible and get the Bible into you. It may not be easy to stick with God, but He will help you if you are serious.

Smiley
been there, done that, i was a christian for somewhere around a decade or so, give or take a year, dont care enough to remember. retreats, weekly mass, holiday masses, all that. in the end i drifted towards the conclusion that i couldnt keep believing in something i couldnt see any resemblance of or any sign of influence / action from; ie maturing mentally drove me out of the mindset of clinging to an ideal and having a relationship with an idea. the philosophies of christianity, and most religions in general, from my pov, are actually really nice and philanthropic (charity, kindness, yada yada its all there), but the hivemind thinking of it all really cut the final straw for me. there was never any thinking or self-thought, it was all 'hey theres this millenia old book and it can say no wrong.' to each their own though, i have nothing against religion or the idea of it (ie, im not going to go around tipping a fedora and trying to dismantle people's beliefs, nor will i debate them), and as it stands the topic of religion is a gray area to me.
Yeah, these people who think they can CLAIM something, something righteous, godly, heavenly, need to be buried in the sand with their heads showing, and reasoned with.

While their God's tide's coming in.

I do believe in the power of reason.

This is why reason explains to you that there is a God, and that there is a hereafter.

Torture someone into saying that he must believe one way or another, and you will need to face God in the judgment.

Jesus said that anyone who encourages people to stop obeying the laws of love is least in the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus, Jesus and the Bible are not against obeying the Law.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
December 07, 2015, 08:43:19 PM

Smiley
religion in general tends to cause problems; the religious either seem to think its their mission to cram their ideals down everyone else's throats or go crusading against everything that conflicts with those ideals. and before you ask, i already tried the whole christianity thing a while back, wasnt for me. religious thinking seemed to create this echo chamber of agreement and nothing went against the hivemind.

Did you try a relationship with God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) when you tried Christianity? Trying to do something doesn't cut it. Doing it is what cuts it. God is there for you if you have the relationship with Him.

People who think that their religion of non-religion isn't a religion, are only deluding themselves. Come to a relationship with God. Get into the Bible and get the Bible into you. It may not be easy to stick with God, but He will help you if you are serious.

Smiley
been there, done that, i was a christian for somewhere around a decade or so, give or take a year, dont care enough to remember. retreats, weekly mass, holiday masses, all that. in the end i drifted towards the conclusion that i couldnt keep believing in something i couldnt see any resemblance of or any sign of influence / action from; ie maturing mentally drove me out of the mindset of clinging to an ideal and having a relationship with an idea. the philosophies of christianity, and most religions in general, from my pov, are actually really nice and philanthropic (charity, kindness, yada yada its all there), but the hivemind thinking of it all really cut the final straw for me. there was never any thinking or self-thought, it was all 'hey theres this millenia old book and it can say no wrong.' to each their own though, i have nothing against religion or the idea of it (ie, im not going to go around tipping a fedora and trying to dismantle people's beliefs, nor will i debate them), and as it stands the topic of religion is a gray area to me.
Yeah, these people who think they can CLAIM something, something righteous, godly, heavenly, need to be buried in the sand with their heads showing, and reasoned with.

While their God's tide's coming in.

I do believe in the power of reason.
December 07, 2015, 08:39:53 PM

Smiley

Would it be better if?:
1. Reward bad guys.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
December 07, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Smiley

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: