Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you believe God exists? - page 17. (Read 7890 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 18, 2018, 06:08:52 PM
There is only one reason why anybody believes any right thing about God. It's because His Holy Spirit gives them the ability to believe.

Anybody who sees the machine we call nature, or the universe, knows that God exists. He doens't believe that God exists... although he might be attempting to delude himself into believing that God doesn't exist.

Cool

Well seems like god is doing a terrible job, look at the above nutjobs, exemplar or notbatman, they believe in god and at the same time they think the earth is flat.

That's what religion is all about, saving faulty people.

God forgives mistakes, even big ones, when there is repentance. Those jokers might be saved, even though they have some misunderstanding about the ways physics works. They might be saved because they believe in God's salvation... Jesus... even though they have misunderstandings about other things.

But you, even though you have much better understanding about physics, won't be saved, simply because you won't accept the only salvation that is real... Jesus salvation. But if you repent of this, even you can be saved.

Cool

''But you, even though you have much better understanding about physics, won't be saved'' Well thankfully I don't believe god exists so I don't need to be saved, if god needs me to believe in him to be saved then he is still a moron.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 18, 2018, 05:41:19 PM
There is only one reason why anybody believes any right thing about God. It's because His Holy Spirit gives them the ability to believe.

Anybody who sees the machine we call nature, or the universe, knows that God exists. He doens't believe that God exists... although he might be attempting to delude himself into believing that God doesn't exist.

Cool

Well seems like god is doing a terrible job, look at the above nutjobs, exemplar or notbatman, they believe in god and at the same time they think the earth is flat.

That's what religion is all about, saving faulty people.

God forgives mistakes, even big ones, when there is repentance. Those jokers might be saved, even though they have some misunderstanding about the ways physics works. They might be saved because they believe in God's salvation... Jesus... even though they have misunderstandings about other things.

But you, even though you have much better understanding about physics, won't be saved, simply because you won't accept the only salvation that is real... Jesus salvation. But if you repent of this, even you can be saved.

Cool
November 18, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Cool

legendary
November 18, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

Cool
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
November 18, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

dude... seriously...you need to see a shrink.

I'm a shrink.

And you need to repent from your unprofitable atheism and turn to The Living God - Jesus Christ, otherwise you're at risk loosing your soul in eternal hellfire.

Think about it.

Bonus video as my gift to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MpFn3-GFOo

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
November 14, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

If Badecker is crazy, exemplar is the next level of crazy, even more than notbatman. He doesn't follow any logic at all. He does seem more like a troll to me though, more than notbatman, which I don't think its a troll.

It's funny because religious people, scholars and even the pope know the earth is not flat. The logical inconsistency between these guys is insane.

I'd be interested to know if any of these clowns who anonymously post their
deluded nonsense here on these boards, actually post the same shit on say their facebook page or any other social media account
under their real identity . My guess is not.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 08:39:42 PM
the reality of life ( universe in general ) is wonderouse than your imagination . its hard to think to know, to realize. or even to question..
November 14, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

If Badecker is crazy, exemplar is the next level of crazy, even more than notbatman. He doesn't follow any logic at all. He does seem more like a troll to me though, more than notbatman, which I don't think its a troll.

It's funny because religious people, scholars and even the pope know the earth is not flat. The logical inconsistency between these guys is insane.
legendary
born once atheist
November 14, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

November 14, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
Do you realize that even believers know the earth is not flat? Like 99%+? Even Badecker knows the earth is not flat, what does that say about your conspiracy that even someone like Badecker thinks it's stupid? Keep in mind he is a deep believer in God.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
November 14, 2018, 03:37:54 PM
Speaking of meaningless blabber....

Says knucklehead who still believes that ships disappear over the curve of the earth.

Flat earth is proof for dumbhead atheists that God is real.

November 13, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

Yeah..... Kind of hard to debate someone that is literally making shit up.nutjobs...
Agreed but you do a great job. Keep it up. Nice to see the voice of reason to rebut these pious preaching peeps.
Sorry to see you may have been one of the heros that kinda got screwed when the merit system started, btw.
I just made it to legend by a matter of weeks, otherwise I'd be in same boat.

Haha, I do enjoy talking to them but sometimes it drives me crazy. Yeah I got fucked with the merit system, gonna take me a whiiiile to get Legendary. Thanks for the merit though haha.
legendary
born once atheist
November 13, 2018, 06:13:03 PM

Yeah..... Kind of hard to debate someone that is literally making shit up.nutjobs...
Agreed but you do a great job. Keep it up. Nice to see the voice of reason to rebut these pious preaching peeps.
Sorry to see you may have been one of the heros that kinda got screwed when the merit system started, btw.
I just made it to legend by a matter of weeks, otherwise I'd be in same boat.
November 13, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

Yeah..... Kind of hard to debate someone that is literally making shit up. You ask him how he knows there is only 1 god ''outside the universe'' and he says, the outside is one, therefore only 1 god. What can you do, nutjobs...
legendary
born once atheist
November 13, 2018, 03:41:49 PM
legendary
November 13, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

''outside the universe is that it is one'' What does that mean, though? That's an illogical thing to say. One what, I have one bottle, but many things can fit inside it, just because it's one it doesn't mean inside it only one thing can exist just like ''outside the universe''. How do you know only one thing exists outside of our universe? That makes 0 sense. You are just making shit up, literally.

The idea of making the word "outside" to be made up of several letters of the alphabet, is an idea of mankind. But it is still one word.

When you try to confuse the idea of one outside by using all kinds of meaningless blabber, you are actually showing that you understand the truth, but simply are against the truth.

Cool

Right...... So how do you know there is only 1 god outside, again?

Well, get out there and figure out how to relate to outside-the-universe. As it is, God is outside the universe. Outside the universe is one. God is one. Easy logic. Easier than pie.

Cool
November 13, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

''outside the universe is that it is one'' What does that mean, though? That's an illogical thing to say. One what, I have one bottle, but many things can fit inside it, just because it's one it doesn't mean inside it only one thing can exist just like ''outside the universe''. How do you know only one thing exists outside of our universe? That makes 0 sense. You are just making shit up, literally.

The idea of making the word "outside" to be made up of several letters of the alphabet, is an idea of mankind. But it is still one word.

When you try to confuse the idea of one outside by using all kinds of meaningless blabber, you are actually showing that you understand the truth, but simply are against the truth.

Cool

Right...... So how do you know there is only 1 god outside, again?
legendary
November 13, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
November 13, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

Would you even understand if I printed it this way?... Outside-The-Universe? Only one Outside-The-Universe. And that's all we know about It/Him/God, or anything else that might be out there.

Cool

''Only one Outside-The-Universe.'' Only One universe, therefore only 1 planet? Or only 1 galaxy? Only 1 human? What does it mean to say only ''one'' outside the universe and how do you know there is only 1 god outside the universe? You don't make too much sense here.

So, now you think there is one planet and one galaxy and one human outside the universe. Why?

Well, how many outside-the-universe's do you think there are?

As for God, it would take a God to create the universe. Since the only thing we know about outside the universe is that it is one - outside - there is one God.

Cool

They all have to since they don't know.  That is their modus operandi, i.e. make the shit up as they go along.

The more fantastic and scary the story is the more suckers they can fleece.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
November 12, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

Would you even understand if I printed it this way?... Outside-The-Universe? Only one Outside-The-Universe. And that's all we know about It/Him/God, or anything else that might be out there.

Cool

''Only one Outside-The-Universe.'' Only One universe, therefore only 1 planet? Or only 1 galaxy? Only 1 human? What does it mean to say only ''one'' outside the universe and how do you know there is only 1 god outside the universe? You don't make too much sense here.

So, now you think there is one planet and one galaxy and one human outside the universe. Why?

Well, how many outside-the-universe's do you think there are?

As for God, it would take a God to create the universe. Since the only thing we know about outside the universe is that it is one - outside - there is one God.

Cool

Pages:
Jump to: