Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 13. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 105
October 21, 2018, 06:00:36 AM
Because more than 90 percent of the ICO is created on the basis of Ethereum and Ethereum is the main instrument for investment.
And 90 percent of this ICOs are scam. I like eth and its community but ICOs in its current form without any regulations and limitation only pressure on ethereum price and will drop it lower.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 21, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
I no longer hold ethereum now, I sold it before the price fell, and I am now investing in bitcoin, ethereum is more risky to fall very low compared to bitcoin

it has fallen already and there is no place to fall more. that's why it doesn't matter in which top coin invest for now – everything is gonna grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
October 21, 2018, 05:07:18 AM
Because more than 90 percent of the ICO is created on the basis of Ethereum and Ethereum is the main instrument for investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 04:37:15 AM
I no longer hold ethereum now, I sold it before the price fell, and I am now investing in bitcoin, ethereum is more risky to fall very low compared to bitcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 04:12:39 AM
Because this is the best coins for long investements and if you will sell it right now you regret about this when price will be higher
Activity: 448
October 21, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
I honestly don’t say exactly why I’m holding him, but there’s some feeling that good news about him will come soon
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
October 21, 2018, 02:55:41 AM
There are better projects for more profitable investment right now. Better not to chase 100x and start doing research for good investments. I don't find ETH as a good investment but it's all about how money flows into the market.
Those who have much money and investment in ETH can keep holding since its a good token of future BUT if were a trader and doesnt have other way of living then better use those holding for day trafing to assurr earning.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
October 20, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
for me the reason why I have to hold ethereum is because until now ethereum is the number 2 best coin, besides, the ethereum platform is still the main choice for ICO developers, I think that is enough to be a reference for holding ethereum.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 03:23:43 PM
Yes, I hold because ethereum is a special altcoin and also a promising asset. Ethereum is very strong and also ethereum is used in the development of the ico project, and ethereum will have a bright future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

I also agree with those who believe that it is necessary to hold ETH. This is a really popular cryptocurrency, even though it has recently fallen in price. But I hope that this is not for long.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
There are better projects for more profitable investment right now. Better not to chase 100x and start doing research for good investments. I don't find ETH as a good investment but it's all about how money flows into the market.
Activity: 110
October 19, 2018, 05:31:07 PM
Yes, I think that investing in this cryptocurrency, the probability of making a profit is high. But never forget about the diversification of risks and do not invest your money only in 1 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 14, 2018, 10:29:36 PM
I agree ethereum is a good choice. Holding will soon be even more lucrative if they transfer to pos, as we will be able to stake it a earn interest.
Besides that they have smart contracts and are attracting a lot of business who like to test the technology behind the protocol
It is very true that what you are saying now is that the best alternative coin is still ETH and now says many investors are starting to invest with ETH coins and the reason is the same as you say hopefully ETH is the best coin in the future
Activity: 336
October 14, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
you need to realize that ethereum will be the coin of the century perhaps, I believe come five to ten years ethereum will still be among top 3 coin on coinmarketcap,  so it's better investing in such coin
Activity: 630
October 14, 2018, 05:01:31 PM
I think that it is a very good investment, the platform of this currency is used a lot, and more and more people are interested in it.
The fact is that bad market indicators should provoke only long-term storage of their assets, and in no case any sales, because today no income from this will work.
Activity: 143
October 14, 2018, 04:41:29 PM
I think that it is a very good investment, the platform of this currency is used a lot, and more and more people are interested in it.
Activity: 140
October 14, 2018, 02:23:18 PM
Ethereum is the best coins for long term investemnts os you should invest your money at least part of them in ETH and you won't be worry about your profit
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
simply because ethereum is a huge project that backed by many projects so called erc20 tokens
But I no longer believe that ETH will grow in the future, I think the ETH value is stuck in place and the value is decreasing, so I just hold some ETH and not hold as much as the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 09, 2018, 09:21:21 AM
Im agree that ethereum is one of the best coin to hold cryptocoins because in the future you can get more money if you already invested or trust to you ethereum. Maybe other people is not agree on that because they have other favorite coin that they have right now.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2018, 08:57:28 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?
Yes I agree that ethereum is the one which is a good for a holder because the price of it now is very cheap so buying a lot of it must be a wise decision. Holding eth can give us a big profit everytime that the market is recovering or when it is on bullrun. Ethereum is surely has a bright future as we can see in its potential.
Pages:
Jump to: