Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 14. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 09, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
More than 55% of my crypto assets are ethereum, and about 40% are tokens based on ethereum, this is because I am sure that ethereum's performance will continue to improve and of course it is assisted by the performance of tokens, besides that I am actively participating in ICO which I think is good and profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
October 09, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

first of all , we are not forced to hold an etherium . in my case , i am not an investor or a trader but rather im only a worker that works online in order to earn a crypto  . therfor i dont really hold an etherium but i did buy an etherium wherever i decided to trade my tokens and altcoin to an online exchange because we all know that we cannot possibly send our alts and tokens if we dont have an etherium on our wallets  .

holding etherium can also be used on other purpose such as for trading/ investing or for paying/buying online .
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 04:11:15 AM
simply because ethereum is a huge project that backed by many projects so called erc20 tokens
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 02:40:01 AM
it's good to hold because Etherium is the second best cryptocurrency in my opinion and we can also see the huge volume of Etherium, then we can see Etherium technology so helpful
it's true that you conveyed the second alternative cryptocurrency that I know might also be able to become more developed and successful for its investors in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 09, 2018, 01:58:55 AM
A big advantage with ethereum hold because ethereum prices are currently decreasing and we can invest to get a very good price. especially now the price is declining or used as an investment in ico
This is nice. The market price determines the investment decisions because investment decision is determined by the cost of the assets in the market and the current cost of assets in the crypto market is down which shows that it is one great opportunity to invest in the crypto market assets that can increase your chances of future earning. The lower the current cost of investment, the higher the future margin of profit.
Activity: 630
October 07, 2018, 04:43:09 PM
Ethereum does not have a single worthy competitor and is a giant in the crypto-currency industry, this is the main reason why it is necessary to hold Ethereum.
I think that the ethereum has already taken place and its so-called competitors will not be able to exit at all. Even if we take into account the new updates that will be held before the end of 2018, then the price and demand for ethereum will increase several times.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
October 07, 2018, 02:34:40 PM
Ethereum does not have a single worthy competitor and is a giant in the crypto-currency industry, this is the main reason why it is necessary to hold Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
Ethereum is suitable for long-term retention in the portfolio. Because Ethereum managed to keep its price. When enthusiasts and companies start increasing their ETH portfolio, this will bring many benefits in the future.
The fact is that in the near future we will see dramatically changes with respect to ethereum. If the update passes successfully and the block is scaled, the chain will reach its goal, then ethereum will take up new positions in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 84
October 07, 2018, 11:15:39 AM
Ethereum is suitable for long-term retention in the portfolio. Because Ethereum managed to keep its price. When enthusiasts and companies start increasing their ETH portfolio, this will bring many benefits in the future.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
October 07, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

We all know what he capability of ethereum is so we must learn how to deal with the changes. Ethereum is profitable but eventhough the prices are low right now, it would still go back to it's nowmal price or could even strike higher so we just have to be patient.
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
Personally I think it is a good idea and right for you to do. With this unstable market condition the right thing to do is to hold the ethereum. If necessary, you buy ethereum again now, then
hold it together. That way you will get more and more benefits from ethereum when the market price increases.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 07, 2018, 08:09:07 AM
People now do hold for ethereum because they want to be able to get results that are greater than the ethereum value which is currently decreasing. this will be a natural thing
and also they still believe in ethereum technology today
Activity: 406
October 07, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
This will be the signs of regulation. They now can not fight it and it remains only to recognize it as a new electronic gold. Only if the majority of people bought this coin, but all greatly faded.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 05:49:01 AM
Hold ethereum is a mandatory thing for me, this is because I like to invest in an ethereum-based ICO, besides that ethereum is a good and profitable coin so it is natural that it is now in second place after bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 07, 2018, 05:01:49 AM
Because ETH is a coin more potent than any other coin, so I think it's a good idea to invest in them now. Because the current price of coins is quite cheap, may only in the near future, the end of this year will be a strong ETH price increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
I agree with you. With ethereum being used as a platform by most ICOs, I can say that ethereum wis going to be big. I think it is one of the best coin to invest to, especially for long term. Ethereum’s value will be really good in the future.
Activity: 238
October 07, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
ETH is certainly good and you can keep it for a long time for big profits, but there are still many other good altcoins.
Activity: 434
https://saturn.black
October 07, 2018, 03:34:17 AM

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Ether is the best of the alts and less likely to undergo intensive and frequent corrections, therefore it is used by many investors for a long time. Of course, it does not do without the support and development of the air by many projects based on it. Look at the recovery of the coin in the future.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 07, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
Because many people expect that ETH will soon recover like in 2017, however personally I do not think the ETH coin will bounce back, I think they will become the worst coin in the world. hybrid.
Activity: 182
October 07, 2018, 02:46:38 AM
I wholely support your sentiments about ethereum.  Ethereum has grown in leaps and bounds since the successful hosting of smart contract capacity.  I foresee more development that will cause more growth and will follow by great value of ether in future.  Therefore I am holding ethereum!
Pages:
Jump to: