Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 15. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 02:19:36 AM
Because in my opinion ETh will be good value in the future, maybe at the end of this year, the price of the coins will continue to rise and now is the time for us to buy ETh, it is the coin most potent that I think.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 07, 2018, 12:01:13 AM
Now it is dangerous to keep this coin. It seems to me that the market is going down, and it gives big losses to investors. I would refrain from investing in ETH.

Investment cryptocurrencies will be dangerous at any time, I think ethereum is a coin that has good future prospects compared to other coins because of the many tokens that depend on ethereum.
Activity: 459
October 06, 2018, 11:22:06 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes, it is a worthy altcoin to hold long. But if you need safety and your portfolio does not get worse, then I think you should choose Bitcoin to buy and hold for long. Bitcoins are whale-hugged at the rear to pump the price so its price will not go down unreasonably.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 10:15:57 PM
Beacause This coin is showing a high stability and a bright future in the crypto money market. I advise you to invest only in Ethereum. Not only are more and more people investing but also big corporations investing in Ethereum
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 03:19:32 AM
For many Ethereum is a coin that is on hearing and it has a huge potential to buy it . But you do not need to be an experienced investor to know that this coin is very promising, it has confidence in the future profits - and that's all you need
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 01:39:31 AM
A big advantage with ethereum hold because ethereum prices are currently decreasing and we can invest to get a very good price. especially now the price is declining or used as an investment in ico
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 05, 2018, 12:58:48 AM
I hold ethereum since the first time i started to fund up ico with ethereum token
Compare to sending BTC to an address and wait for token payment that is made by human

We gotta agree that ethereum show people that smart contract did help alot of people by cutting the the workforce and also time by alot
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 12:57:10 AM
In facts Ethereum is the fastest growing blockchain technology. Ethereum smart contrasts system introduced in 2015. Now it's second largest crypto currency and number one altcoin. Ethereum block chain technology transaction is better than Bitcoin block chain technology. Ethereum transactions fees low compare with Bitcoin. Ethereum has great potential coin it's running to very bright future.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 12:54:58 AM
I'm an Ethereum holder and I want Ethereum to succeed and I think it will, even more than it already has. I'm also a realist and this market moves exceptionally fast. Devs are at this moment reluctant to cross over to another platform besides Ethereum but two years before it starts scaling is an epoch of time in this space.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 04, 2018, 08:08:05 PM
there is nothing to fear when ethereum goes down and it is very good because it can buy at a low price for a profitable long-term investment

Yes and because it is already a natural phenomenon to all cryptocurrencies being volatile in nature, so that's the reason why i am rooting to hold on my crypto assets including Ethereum. As to its use case, Ethereum's platform is the most favored blockchain by new project these days.

Right, I have no doubt buy and hold ethereum for the long term, ethereum's future will continue to improve because it is supported by many factors and of course the most important factor is the number of devs. who continues to develop ethereum.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
October 04, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
I agree with you, Ethereum is one of the right choices for us to save now because ethereum's potential is very good and many predictions that eth prices will exceed $1000 when the market improves.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
Now it is dangerous to keep this coin. It seems to me that the market is going down, and it gives big losses to investors. I would refrain from investing in ETH.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 04, 2018, 06:38:37 PM
there is nothing to fear when ethereum goes down and it is very good because it can buy at a low price for a profitable long-term investment

Yes and because it is already a natural phenomenon to all cryptocurrencies being volatile in nature, so that's the reason why i am rooting to hold on my crypto assets including Ethereum. As to its use case, Ethereum's platform is the most favored blockchain by new project these days.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
if possible, buy more ethereum, I think in the near future there will be growth, to the previous maximum there is room for growth
Activity: 532
October 04, 2018, 04:01:11 PM
Ethereum is a solid cryptocurrency and many companies that accept ethereum, ethereum is also a strong project and also has a smart contract that is used by ico. Ethereum is full of benefits and good for investment.
I think that after the completion of scaling, the reality of the cryptocurrency market will begin to change and thus will be able to begin to occupy a leading position in order to single-handedly influence cryptocurrency pricing.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 03:52:34 PM
Ethereum is a solid cryptocurrency and many companies that accept ethereum, ethereum is also a strong project and also has a smart contract that is used by ico. Ethereum is full of benefits and good for investment.
Activity: 224
October 04, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
I know that in 2020 ethereum will cost at least 5000! Many large investors still waiting for the best time for making money on it!
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 03:02:59 PM
I would hold ethereum in any case. I know that this is the best coin after bitcoin for investments! Good team and so many options for using it in our life!
Activity: 182
October 04, 2018, 02:54:19 PM
Bucause ethereum is that kind of curency which is much better for long term investments and you will get your profit in several years not weeks.
Activity: 122
October 04, 2018, 02:52:43 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
We hold the ETH because it is the currency known as the king of ICOS strategies. Besides i think ETH is never outdated or bad and keeping it in the moment is the wisest. When the market is gradually recovering and it will return with high prices as predicted.
Pages:
Jump to: