Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 21. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
In General, now it is one of the most reliable purchases in my opinion, the reasons for this are many (investors, management, partners). It was possible to observe more than once how almost all cryptocurrencies swayed in the market, however Ethereum felt quite comfortable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 04:07:01 AM
Before you start working with large amounts, investing in the crypto currency. We need to evaluate all the pros and cons of the crypto currency and, in particular, the prospects for using the coin in the future.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
August 26, 2018, 02:24:25 AM
Hold ethereum is a good and profitable thing for the future, with the performance of tokens that are constantly improving and the presence of Ethereum-based ICOs, invest Ethereum is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 02:06:48 AM
Ethereum is one of the only coins to have proved itself and actually have a current use case.

It's the premier DAPP platform with actual dapps as nascent as they may be.

All the ICOs use it.

In the long term if any team has a good shot at solving scaling it's the ethereum team.

So yah, good hold it makes up a percentage of my portfolio.

The other proven coins are Bitcoin and Monero if anyone was wondering.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
August 26, 2018, 01:46:16 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Ethereum is one of the best coin because many ICO prefer to Use Ethereum Tokens (ERC20)
and the past of Ethereum how it Improve and Pump so  Hard so
Ethereum is on of the Most Reliable coin and it is great for a long term investment
Activity: 299
August 25, 2018, 11:21:25 PM
In addition to bitcoin, ETH is the perfect choice to invest and hold. possessing superior technology, intelligent contract features, the popularity of ETH is enormous. Most ICO-funded projects use the ETH platform. This shows that the level of ETH needed is enormous in crypto.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 25, 2018, 07:20:39 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I think if you are a trader in the crypto word, you should always think about holding a good amount of ethereum. In my way of thinking, ethereum is a good coin for a long term investment.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

Ethereum is in big trouble. They are still in the spring can not run an important update. The fork does not start in any way, and not only for this reason, the coin very much loses confidence and demand from investors and therefore it falls.
Activity: 560
August 25, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
Totally agree with you on this one. Potential and ideas that Ethereum creates and contributes to their own blockchain platform with many altcoins being part of that is the main reason why will survive in crypto world.
Activity: 208
August 24, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

I agree that now is a good time for hold ETH, because I think in last this year the price of ETH will grow up again.
Activity: 406
August 24, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

Of course, bitcoin and ethereum are the most liquid assets on the crypto market. These are samples, from the prices on which prices for other alternative currencies depend. Ethereum claims high capitalization. The developers have shown that they find solutions to existing problems. Therefore, I am sure that this year we will see another increase in the price of this coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 05:02:55 AM
I personally hold ETH for a long time because I believe in this coin and hope that it will show convincing growth in the near future
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 04:55:27 AM

Of course, ethereum is one of the best and most promising coins among all the crypto currency. In my opinion, this is still a very undervalued coin. This will be especially clear when ethereum will implement the Plasma project, which allows this coin to have a throughput of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen.
Therefore, its current price of $ 274 now allows anyone who wants to buy this cheap coin.
Activity: 308
August 24, 2018, 04:35:14 AM
Because many people expect that the market will recover and ETH will return to price over $ 1500. Now the price is extremely cheap, so I think the market will also at times to recover
Activity: 435
August 24, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

I think that would be the right decision. If you do not have much capital, I think you should invest in EOS. The current EOS platform is very good and the indicators are outperforming ETH. We should know that it's really a great altcoin and it's pretty cheap. Long-term investment will receive a lot of money. Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 03:46:11 AM
Ethereum is one of the best coin investments and its for long term. Buy ethereum while the price is down cause a bull run is expected to happen the next month.
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 03:17:15 AM
holding ethereum is one of the good move when it comes to have a better profit. ethereum have a potential to grow and as of now if you want to hold etherreum then you should buy ethereum now, because the price is at low. Then wait for the right moment to sell those ethereum and see what you earn and how much did you earn.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 24, 2018, 01:22:45 AM

i holding my money in ETH, becous for me this is best cryptocurrency now, becouse :

1 this si one of the best huge volume tradeable coin
2 TOP 2 currency in cryptocurrencyes
3 fast transferable then bitcoin,
4 smart contracts
5 many ICO s on ETHereum blockchain
6 team.

and i think ETH s have great future, becouse ETH is in all cryptocurrency exchange sites.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
August 23, 2018, 11:47:07 PM
It's one of the best token in coinmarketcap. It's actually the second. The top two token marketcap in all cryptocurrency seems good. Since everyone believe this ethereum is one of the token that at least they should have it in their portfolio, so do I believe this.
Activity: 686
August 23, 2018, 11:36:44 PM
The ethereum community is quite a lot and as a second coin ethereum has the ease of transaction, every investor must have ethereum. indeed this coin is very easy to attract investors and also the bounty. And will make a pretty good profit for the holder.
Pages:
Jump to: