Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 20. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 06:26:36 PM
Just like bitcoin ethereum is also good for long term holding. I believed that this altcoin can be like bitcoin in the near future. Just like other people said ethereum is more stable  than any other altcoin in the market. And its well establish.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:49:43 PM
I think that it is really worth investing in Ethereum, this project is scheduled for updates in October and futures will be opened at the end of this year
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 03:30:04 PM
I think that ETH is one of the best coins for investment for a long time. It will grow and grow every year. she has many competitors but she will cope with this
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
September 04, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes I agree with you. Ethereum is the one of the best crypto currency of this market.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
Yes, definitely with proper planning and risk accounting, Ethereum will be a promising cryptocurrency for investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 01, 2018, 01:38:55 AM
I'm hodl Ethereum because I think the price will rise to $2000 by 2022. Ethereum is indispensable in the crypto world. without ethereum 70% of token would not live anymore. and vitlik buterin will continue to improve ethereum. that's why I still buy Ethereum. I think with Ethereum I can own a lot of money later. But we must be patient. 2018 is not yet an easy crypto year
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
August 31, 2018, 09:46:03 PM
Hold ethereum is the best strategy when prices are dropping, I'm optimistic that ethereum's future will continue to improve because there are already a lot of devs. who uses ethereum to make tokens.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:52:01 PM
Yes, of course. Now is the right time to invest in Ethereum. And who is now investing in this cryptocurrency certainly receives absolutely correct. But you will have to have patience and endurance, and undoubtedly, in the medium term, the invested funds will not only pay off but also bring income.
Activity: 560
August 31, 2018, 06:53:03 PM
Ethereum price in the past has always correlated with that of bitcoin (barring the current challenge of ethereum) , I support ethereum for both medium and long term hold
You were right in the past year that etherium followed the trend of bitcoin prices and now etherium seems unable to follow the bitcoin price trend even though we cannot deny the fact that etherium remains in the best altcoin class with many daily transaction volumes
Activity: 182
August 31, 2018, 06:11:54 PM
Ethereum price in the past has always correlated with that of bitcoin (barring the current challenge of ethereum) , I support ethereum for both medium and long term hold
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 06:09:06 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I think ethereum is clearly the best altcoin.

In my opinion, we can not deny that it has a great potential to reach good prices in the future. I think it can give many new investors in the next months.
Activity: 532
August 28, 2018, 03:16:57 PM
I also agree that ethereum is one of the best options to hold in a market as full of uncertainty as this, however, after the hard times to which all of them who have invested money in this ecosystem have been subjected, I am not convinced that holding any cryptocurrency is the most convenient way to ensure a long life in this market.

As long as we do not use cryptos to carry out our daily transactions, all the cryptocurrencies will have no other use than mere speculation, with the consequent high volatility we have seen so far.
at least five and a half percent growth and above $ 292 for the etherium, this is already more than a good trend towards higher prices. In any case, I hope and believe that the market will begin to recover.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 03:10:37 PM
I also agree that ethereum is one of the best options to hold in a market as full of uncertainty as this, however, after the hard times to which all of them who have invested money in this ecosystem have been subjected, I am not convinced that holding any cryptocurrency is the most convenient way to ensure a long life in this market.

As long as we do not use cryptos to carry out our daily transactions, all the cryptocurrencies will have no other use than mere speculation, with the consequent high volatility we have seen so far.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 04:27:08 AM
I think everyone agrees that ethereum can be profitable in the long-term because we believe that ethereum can increase higher and will make the new highest price. but unfortunately, we need to wait for a moment because of the ethereum price still down and it needs a time to gets up again. we have a good time to buy more ethereum right now and we can wait after we buy the ethereum.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 01:53:48 AM
I agree with your opinion.
Until now I still feel Ethereum is the best altcoin and the price is pretty good.
I am sure if Ethereum will become a stable coin and the price is quite high.
This is the main cause of many who like Ethereum.
Ethereum's working system with a smart contract that makes this coin a sophisticated and superior coin compared to other coins.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 27, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

I think ethereum is a very useful and innovative altcoin. I am an ethereum holder, and I must wait now to have profit. If I wait for seeing my target price, I know that I can have profit. In my opinion, it is good for holding.
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 06:57:53 PM
it is not necessary. Buy this coin if necessary, I do so and did not lose money because of market drops
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
August 26, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

And for good reason my friend, you choose Ethereum. This coin has outlived itself. Now a lot of competitors in this coin, so it is very difficult to keep the Ethereum which may soon collapse.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 26, 2018, 06:04:21 PM
I have ethereum now in my wallet and I wanted to add more, why because ethereum is one of the good coin to invest.
Ethereum can have big future becaude of a lot of supporters and partners and upcoming big investor will come in the next few months.
Activity: 658
August 26, 2018, 05:13:30 PM
ethereum is the best alt to hodl the smart contract capability and the support of the best developers in the space will force the success for this project
Pages:
Jump to: