Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 19. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 03:21:05 PM
well in my opinion Ethereum is one of the best altcoin for us to make long-term investment, and Ethereum has a very good price development, ethereum is now many people who make it investment to benefit from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 01:12:31 AM
When you look back at the history of ethereum, you will see that they made a very good way since they started. They are many other projects who tried to copy their smart cotnracts on their own blockchain, but the most pprojects dont get it. So its one of the first and the only one who is workign right now. They are also a lot of projects who are build on this plattform. But instead of all those positive points, ethereum isnt stopping goin down. So i really hope it will come better times for ethereum!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 01:04:22 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Because the market has left a few of the most liquid coins, which will yield profits in the future. The rest is not even worth considering.
Activity: 120
Merit: 23
Be cool
September 06, 2018, 12:52:16 AM
Yes ETH is very good..it is most widely using crypto now..and it still developping..so ETH will be best pick..
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:50:58 AM
Ethereum is a very developed coin and you believe that these coins will continue to grow. Since these coins are very well established and the market demand is huge. But if you want to invest I think is very timely. Because Altcoin is being weakened and you should be able to exploit this situation.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 08:43:57 PM
the reason that why you need to hold Ethereum is the market is in fall. if you sell now you are in lost
Activity: 476
September 05, 2018, 08:10:38 PM
Etherium best to keep, because he is very promising and the potential is not yet fully disclosed. It will still greatly increase in price, you just need to be patient.
I agree with you it's better indeed ethereum is still held first,
even if we sell it looks like it is quite detrimental to ourselves
With conditions like this there is certainly no choice anymore but besides holding it,
because with us selling it is certainly very detrimental and we must be patient to wait for the price to recover
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
September 05, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
In my opinion, holding ethereum for the time being is not right, because ethereum prices have repeatedly experienced a considerable decline, but if it has already held ethereum and if it sells it will be a big loss, holding ethereum until the price returns to normal is the last solution that can be used .
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 05, 2018, 07:02:30 PM
For now it seems that it is not good to hold ethereum, because ethereum prices have fallen many times, I have sold all my ethereum and now I am just waiting for the right time to buy it again at a cheaper price.
Activity: 640
September 05, 2018, 06:41:16 PM
Etherium best to keep, because he is very promising and the potential is not yet fully disclosed. It will still greatly increase in price, you just need to be patient.

Ethereum has a great potential that is very interesting and should be considered as one of the investment instruments in the future, but make sure you understand the risks involved. At present ethereum has a lot of uses for the purpose of being created, because all transactions certainly need ethereum for GAS costs.

not only is it detrimental again but we ourselves will later be troubled when we want to make a transaction if we don't have ethereum at all, especially when the price is very low if we sell it the loss will be very low.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 05, 2018, 06:24:23 PM
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 05, 2018, 05:52:58 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
This is one of the options for the development of the coin, when buying, and I will say this option is very expressive, and can work well, but there is a considerable risk that prevents the consumer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 05:43:26 PM
Many people do not believe in this project and call it fraud. But it seems to me that they are wrong, and the fall in the price of a coin is not a decisive factor in the analysis of the project.
Activity: 490
September 05, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
Ethereum as a coin is very good, it fits very well into the cryptocurrency, which is why it still keeps afloat and makes itself felt, I would like this coin to continue to develop.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 05:08:44 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
September 05, 2018, 04:05:56 PM
It's good idea to hold the ETH for next times. I think in the end of the year, the Ethereum could be new king instead bitcoin.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 05, 2018, 01:31:02 PM
Ethereum is worth holding because just like bitcoin, eth has already establish a good foundation and many altcoins are already using its platform.
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 12:37:55 PM
Yes!!You hold now the price is down to sell when the price goes up.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 12:25:11 PM
Just like bitcoin ethereum is also good for long term holding. I believed that this altcoin can be like bitcoin in the near future. Just like other people said ethereum is more stable  than any other altcoin in the market. And its well establish.
For me it's impossible for ethereum to be like bitcoin in the near future,
because all that certainly takes a long time so ethereum can match bitcoin,
the most important thing is hopefully the ethereum price can recover
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 12:19:42 PM
I began work with it one year prior, and I read and found out about it, I preferred the thought, the great group and the pioneer that isn't comparative for other present day business or it pioneers, he resembles from another planet, in any case, the thing is, he isn't dependent with cash, he is an extremely imaginative maker of his own undertaking
Pages:
Jump to: