Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 17. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 15, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
I think now this time hold your ethereum because this time ethereum price is down. 5 month ago ethereum price was 1300$ but now 440$-470$. I hope this ethereum will be grow up.
It's better to just hold your ethereum because it won't be profitable if you sell it now,
the most important thing for now is that we must be patient and I am sure ethereum prices will recover soon
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
One of the reasons we have to keep this as a very reliable variant is that we call it, and it is one of the rare varieties that has proved itself on the market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 15, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
I will continue to hold ethereum because now ethereum is priced badly. and I will sell it when I can benefit from my purchase price first.
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 11:11:05 AM
I think now this time hold your ethereum because this time ethereum price is down. 5 month ago ethereum price was 1300$ but now 440$-470$. I hope this ethereum will be grow up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
September 14, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
ETH is the sub-structure of most of the coins in the market. it's ridiculous to say, but the day will be in the first place at the ETH market. I believe that. you?
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 07:51:22 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I agree because ethereum have great future although eth us suffering a down trend many believe that ethereum will survive the down trend and will rise again. And that's true wth is most established than to other alts.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
September 14, 2018, 07:28:05 PM
I trust with ethereum future, for me ethereum hold is the right solution to success and get a big profit someday, the number of users continues to increase, the number of smart contracts that are very valuable will make ethereum great again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 07:18:12 PM
I bought at higher prices and the sale now does not look to me profitable so I'll keep at home I believe that the etherium will grow
It's better to just hold your ethereum because it won't be profitable if you sell it now,
the most important thing for now is that we must be patient and I am sure ethereum prices will recover soon
I think so for now there is no choice anymore, besides holding it back,
because we know that currently the ethereum price is going down so if we sell it of course it's not a good decision
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 14, 2018, 02:44:40 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yes.
Ethereum is the second most popular crypto in the financial market and has a great number of followers behind it. The coin has a strong market capital of $21.83 billion and expects to cross the $700 mark in the next three months.
The best feature about the coin is that not only as an investment asset, the coin can also be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications. The coin can also be used as a platform for posting new ICOs. The coin has a secure cryptography and back end security which makes its transactions much more secure. The coin has gained wide popularity in a small period of time and is a good potential coin.
copper member
Activity: 103
September 14, 2018, 01:28:26 PM
Yes. It's a good investment . With the current prices it is easy to manipulate. Buy and sell. It will not be difficult to sell in the future because it is liquid.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:26:44 AM
yes I agree with you, in my opinion ethereum is a good coin and will become stronger because many other coins use ethereum as a price comparison and are needed by all erc20 tokens to cover transaction costs
Activity: 264
Merit: 111
September 13, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

I don’t know much, but here my thoughts:
Ethereum:

The Bad:
all the ICO’s who collected eth which made the whole rally from 10 to 300 in the first place did only sell like 20% I read somewhere, so they still have a gazillion coins. Some of them are now competitors, biggest eg EOS with loots of eth to sell. And ICO Boom is over, there are a lot less new ICO’s right now that could bring new eth-demand.

There are no ‘cool useful’ dapps, probably not even possible with the current tech (ethereum slow).

Scalability is not solved soon, will be more like end of 2019-2020.

The good:
Ethereum has the biggest developer-scene around it.
They are focusing their development on solving scaling.

Sharding, Plasma, Casper.
https://www.mangoresearch.co/ethereum-roadmap-update/

Price wise it’s already pretty low. If bitcoin should rise (next half year) it should take eth with it mostly.

I guess short term doesn’t look good, middle term hmm, long term better.

-----
Stories of misery/failure:
I bought Ethereum at about 300usd before the runup to 1200,
felt pretty secure nearly all last year,
then it falling more and now lot's of reasons it will still fall more (all those ico's basically are still sitting on their eth?!).

Few days ago was thinking about selling it when i was 5%+ still. But i 'had the feeling' bitcoin goes up and takes eth a bit with it,
it did not and now my eth is -40%. As always when i am already at a loss i hate to sell even more.
Lection i guess: leave it on exchange and have a stop loss

I am bad at this. I basically only buy. But i don't think trading will help me.
My 'strategy' is basically just 'hoping that there will be another bull run in next 2 years'.

-----

Upcoming security tokens expand the ICO-market and is bullish for Ethereum long term, isn't it?
Read some companies work on a security token exchange
(instead of more unregulated utility tokens like now)

Security tokens: "Tokenization of everything"
Eg real estate, stocks
making it possible to 'owning' a tiny fraction of the 'one world trace center' eg
If this happens, what would moon? Smiley
'Tokenization of everything' - do you think this would be done with eg Ethereum?

-> ok, I guess there could be another crypto specializing in security tokens (polymath?)
Activity: 76
September 13, 2018, 07:01:39 AM
i think yes ethereum is good for holding and longterms because its popular and after this dip its popularity will grow again.
September 13, 2018, 06:41:24 AM
I bought at higher prices and the sale now does not look to me profitable so I'll keep at home I believe that the etherium will grow
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

Ethereum has a big potential and we don't have any reason to doubt about it. It might drop down to it's low value but we should value and take the opportunity of buying more of it while the prices are low. Holding ethereum for a long term hold would be a profitable way of investing.
I think that you can buy other altcoins other than ETH, which are also platforms. Such as NEO ADA WAVES. They too can grow strongly
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

Ethereum has a big potential and we don't have any reason to doubt about it. It might drop down to it's low value but we should value and take the opportunity of buying more of it while the prices are low. Holding ethereum for a long term hold would be a profitable way of investing.
September 13, 2018, 04:10:22 AM
I still believe in the etherium and believe in its growth, so keeping it for me personally is a good solution
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 13, 2018, 03:45:03 AM
Hold ethereum is a mandatory for me, even ethereum is more important than bitcoin, this is because I like the ICO invest, trading tokens that use the ethereum platform and so on.
Activity: 31
September 13, 2018, 02:28:38 AM
I'm sure that you need to keep ETH, this is a good long-term investment. Personally, I do so. In the future, the ETH will grow to $ 1000 or more.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
Holding the Ethereum values is very important always to rise and these coins are very well established. Ethereum is the perfect solution for holding coins for a long-term investment. We know that this is very smart and Ethereum many large companies that use the ICO project Ethereum as their platform.
Also it will be interesting how will change ETH price when we get POS
Pages:
Jump to: