Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 18. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
There are many reasons why you have to hold Ethereum.
One reason is that Ethereum is a stable coin and Ethereum is famous for coins that use a smart contract system that is very sophisticated even Ethereum has become second in the coin market cap.
I am sure if Ethereum in the future will be a strong and high-value coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
Because the Ethereum is great cryptocurrency in the crypto world. We know about the past of Ethereum. Its price increased rapidly in the past. But unfortunately, now price of the ETH is at a very low price. However, Ethereum is a very worth cryptocurrency. It is very good for long-term investment. These are the main reasons why I hold the Ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Very well because I agree with you that it's one crypto that has great prospects for reshaping the industry and it's doing that already. Although in recent months the price of Ethereum has been sloping downward and it's currently lower than 200 but that hasn't changed my optimism about it. The fact that it's a project upon which other projects are being initiated speaks of it's sustainability.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
Seeing the current unstable market conditions, in my opinion hold is a wise thing to do. Do not sell or dump, because it can have a negative impact, among others, you will lose because actually your altcoin price can be more expensive, and the altcoin price gets worse. Therefore, with us holding the altcoin, then the altcoin slowly starts to improve, towards its stable price, then at that time we can sell little by little in order to get a big profit
Activity: 217
September 09, 2018, 05:40:53 PM
this is a good question, I think that it is worth keeping Ethereum for a long time since it is one of the fundamental coins in the crypto market
Activity: 208
September 09, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
I still tend to the fact that Ethereum will still show itself in the future and still conquer the mark of $ 1000 and maybe more
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 09, 2018, 02:51:04 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I'm wondering now, do you also think Ethereum is a great coin? Personally, I don't think so. It's stupid to put everything in that coin. Personally, I bought 60% of bitcoins and the rest of altcoins .
I think that you underestimate ETH. I'm not a fan of this coin, but I can not say anything bad about it either. This is the usual speculation, soon everything will grow
It seems to me that something that happens on the crypto currency market really resembles artificial manipulation and now I understand why many other platforms set restrictions on trade, and also requires the provision of personal data of the trader.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I'm wondering now, do you also think Ethereum is a great coin? Personally, I don't think so. It's stupid to put everything in that coin. Personally, I bought 60% of bitcoins and the rest of altcoins .
I think that you underestimate ETH. I'm not a fan of this coin, but I can not say anything bad about it either. This is the usual speculation, soon everything will grow
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 01:05:18 PM
Price of ETH now is really bad. But this is chance for people who love ETH can buy more.
Apparently for an individual user the current situation on the crypto-currency market Can be both a day off and quite the opposite. In general, I doubted that the Etherium would descend to such a level.
Activity: 38
September 09, 2018, 12:50:03 PM
Price of ETH now is really bad. But this is chance for people who love ETH can buy more.
Activity: 280
September 09, 2018, 11:49:57 AM
well in my opinion Ethereum is one of the best altcoin for us to make long-term investment, and Ethereum has a very good price development, ethereum is now many people who make it investment to benefit from it.
I would not recommend investing in ETH, this is the worst option of all. If you want to lose your money, it's your own business.

do you think there are any other suggestions? In all likelihood, Bitcoin and the etherium are the best options on the entire crypto-currency market.

bitcoin is consolidate and most secure than eth, eth could still crash to around 0 in the near future

that person's opinion is different about eth. indeed a pretty good coin besides the btc eth. but eth is not necessarily the best, surely there are drawbacks. so we also need to be careful in choosing coin investment.
ethereum is still hit by bad news, with ethereum's bad sentiment falling in price,
and reportedly dead, and I don't agree with that, keep hodl, and you can win
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 09, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
With conditions like today, of course what we have to do is keep holding ethereum,
because if we think of selling it at the moment it seems like it's a wrong decision
Activity: 27
September 09, 2018, 10:50:52 AM
Yes, I believe That the Ethereum cryptocurrency is a good investment, as over the past year there has been a stable growth in its price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 07, 2018, 06:57:00 PM
well in my opinion Ethereum is one of the best altcoin for us to make long-term investment, and Ethereum has a very good price development, ethereum is now many people who make it investment to benefit from it.
There is no doubt that ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment,
and ethereum is also very suitable for long-term investments for sure,
to be clearer, we better follow the developments
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 07, 2018, 06:56:04 PM
I would not recommend investing in ETH, this is the worst option of all. If you want to lose your money, it's your own business.

do you think there are any other suggestions? In all likelihood, Bitcoin and the etherium are the best options on the entire crypto-currency market.

bitcoin is consolidate and most secure than eth, eth could still crash to around 0 in the near future

that person's opinion is different about eth. indeed a pretty good coin besides the btc eth. but eth is not necessarily the best, surely there are drawbacks. so we also need to be careful in choosing coin investment.
Activity: 360
September 07, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 05:59:58 PM
At least it is really bad to sell ETH now because price is just incredibly low, ICOs have bad times either, maybe in nearest months it may be capable of growing up to 500-600$ back again.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
September 07, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Activity: 182
September 07, 2018, 03:26:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: