Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 50. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
I'm not holding Etherum at all, i'm right now holding Neo and Eos for myself.
ETH is good because it's now becoming the common payment of people but even through it's still have some disadvantages and cause of that i don't want to hold it.
Activity: 103
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
July 01, 2018, 02:49:12 AM
I have seen how ethereum drops and rises in value. It is like a see saw while price moves up and down. In my opinion I think there are too many who are investing on it. Which gives this volatility. So far though it often climbs high and in my own thinking this gives the best opportunity for those who are holding ethereum. It often times climb high so the fear of losing is a bit less.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 01, 2018, 02:38:19 AM
Soon Ethereum proof of work will be changed to proof of stake consensus. And holders will receive coins for staking Ethers. So I think this is a good motivation to hold Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 02:35:38 AM
You're right you can also hold ethereum for a long term because it is also a coin that has a potential to be one of the most valuable coin of all alcoins next to bitcoin.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 01:09:57 AM
Ethereum is Altcoin still very potential for long term, Ethereum coin price is very stable and the price closest to Bitcoin. I think this is what makes Ethereum very suitable to hold and get a lot of supportive communities.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
July 01, 2018, 12:56:26 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

If you are looking for long term investment ethereum is good to hold for long time, that why I agree with you that ethereum is the best coins  if you want to hold your money through investment,  by just holding ethereum your money is safe, its because in all coins in the market ethereum has the most stable price than other coins.

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 08:07:22 PM
i think because ethereum have potiencial to pump and  for the secured ethereum a great security and for now i am a holder of ethereum and i wait for the pump.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
Ethereum as the queen of crypto is getting more popular nowadays that's the reason why I started to invest into it and hold as much as possible for a better profits in the future.Although at the moment it cannot surpass bitcoin in terms of value but I believe in the coming years this might become the king of crypto.
Activity: 9
June 30, 2018, 07:42:06 PM
I've been keeping hold of the ethereum that I have. because I believe the price of ethereum will rise again, we just have to wait a while. with the patience desired results will be achieved.
Activity: 13
June 30, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
I hold the ethereum because I will sell the ethereum at a high price later. I am sure the ethereum will increase in price at the beginning of the year. The important thing is patient. Keep the ethereum hold.
Activity: 132
June 30, 2018, 07:29:31 PM
There are uncountable reasons as to why one should be HOLDING eth,M ONEBEINGTHE FACT THAT IT THE SECOND BEST COIN THEre s witha lots of room to grow and develop, and second being the fact that it boast of one of the best technologies there i in the platform. These are factors that will help ETHclimb up the laddr and develop in value overtime, hence making it n ideal coin to hold
Activity: 99
June 30, 2018, 07:23:59 PM
Yes, I really agree with you.
Ethereum deserves to be held and is the best coin among other altcoins.
Ethereum value is very stable and is a coin that is obviously a good coin in the market Cryptocurrency.
I am sure because I often observe the price movements of Ethereum so I know the development of Ethereum prices quite well.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
June 30, 2018, 07:15:16 PM
The market is now preparing for growth, and if you want to make a profit then you need to wait. There will still be many falls and rises, but the overall dynamics of the Etherium is positive.
Activity: 102
June 30, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yes i agree to you my friend. Ethereum is the most popular altcoins existing in the market and i do believe it is good for holding coz once it would rise it really dominates the market.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
Ethereum is known as Blockchain 2.0! ETH has great potential. Long-term holdings are sure to pay off.
The ecological application of ETH supports certain smart contracts and can also be used as an intermediate measure of real money and network services.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 06:27:40 PM
ETH has proven beyond doubt to be one of the best coins ever. Therefore due to its capabilities I will HODL for much time before I sell to make more profit.

That's exactly what to do holding during bearish and the bull run that took many times the value so cheap. which it could be a big opportunity to buy low sell high once it was the market will recover. So this time having the market is green we have bigger profit to be gain from holding.
Activity: 144
June 30, 2018, 06:21:27 PM
if I invested in the long term, I would of course choose Ethereum. like the best.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
June 30, 2018, 06:19:28 PM
because ethereum is one of many altcoins that will increase high in the future and it will give a big profit for you. besides of holding ethereum, I am buying and selling ethereum too in the market but it's not for a big amount because I see that ethereum price is up and down so I think it is worth to try to take a profit and so far, I can make a good profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 30, 2018, 06:14:50 PM
ETH has proven beyond doubt to be one of the best coins ever. Therefore due to its capabilities I will HODL for much time before I sell to make more profit.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 06:13:49 PM
Ethereum will be more highest price of altcoin, many reason why I have trusted and faith with ethereum price, many ico have using payment by accepted ethereum and will be more transaction of ethereum every day, one ico could be reached more 20k ethereum for thir ico and cout how many ico was success so far and how much ethereum was reached by an ico project.
Pages:
Jump to: