Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 47. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
when compared with other altcoin eth is the best to hold, especially for the long term, because if seen from the ups and downs of eth prices in the market seems suitable and good for investment or hodling in the long-term
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 02:23:28 AM
The question Why hold ethereum ,the answer is very simple to everyone one who understands this cryptocurrency technology, because Ethereum is a great platform for many projects. So,it worth holding.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 02:16:23 AM
I think investing in ETH is good.After all, almost all tokens after ICO come to ETH wallet.We buy these tokens for ETH.Transactions pay ETH.Now very good prices for this cryptocurrency.After all, in the future it will grow very well
Activity: 146
July 09, 2018, 02:05:53 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market. It will have great development prospects in the future, so I will choose to continue to hold it. I believe it will bring me in the future. Come for more benefits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 01:54:45 AM
I agree. because this is an ethereum coin is very potential. It is suitable for long term investment. It is not wrong if you apply system hodl. because it is also a proven ethereum was able to survive so that its future is also good.
Activity: 9
July 06, 2018, 09:53:13 AM
because it is very well hold, ethereum has a bright future and brings many advantages. using ethereum in investment is very well done. I am sure over time ethereum will continue to grow.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
Because Ethereum is very suitable to hold. because Ethereum held to be able to increase its price. so that with increasing prices can make Ethereum more demands. when the enthusiasts begin to increase will generate many benefits in the future. And even ethereum same at the ethereum coin price is very stable and the price closest to Bitcoin. as if they wanted to replace Bitcoin's position, although all needed a long process. Ethereum and Bitcoin have given the glory of the increasingly famous and widely used crypto world. my belief in investing in Ethereum and Bitcoin will make a profit
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
Hold ethereum is a very good and profitable thing, I hold ethereum because I use for future investment, I am very confident that the future of ethereum will continue to improve.
When investing in Ethereum in the long term, you can buy a lot of things and values such as buying an apartment or an island, I like the Ethereum platform for its function.
Activity: 845
July 06, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
Hold ethereum is a very good and profitable thing, I hold ethereum because I use for future investment, I am very confident that the future of ethereum will continue to improve.
Activity: 90
July 06, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Absolutely yes. I am agree with you and also if you have a etherium you can use it as a gas when we processing or making transaction to other people and also etheriun is a good altcoin to hold on our eth. wallet.

Activity: 20
July 06, 2018, 09:21:09 AM
I totally agree with you, eth is so great, decentralized, crowded community, hearted founder, all so perfect and lacking a little flawless is that the price of ETH will grow sharply. perfect
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 06, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
It can be said that ethereum is a very promising coin, the number of tokens that use the platform ethereum be a sign that the future of ethereum will continue to improve and hold ethereum is a very profitable thing.
Activity: 252
July 06, 2018, 09:19:47 AM
There are a few reasons why etherum is utilized. They are; expanding application utilizes, more organizations receiving decentralized cloud-based applications, expanded utilization of brilliant contracts. You have to remember that with regards to Ethereum, the more the stage is utilized, the higher would be the cost of the token. Inferable from this very reason, you can make sure that the estimation of Ethereum would increment later on too.
Activity: 504