Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 46. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 04:17:39 PM
I really think you must hold ethereum because it has a very potential coin and for now it has a great value because it is increasing and this kind of coin is very profitable to hold the most people must need to know.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 04:13:37 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Everyone knows that, some time after the start of work, the Ethereum crypto currency was divided into two types. This was due to the fact that the developers decided to change the technology of blocking. Part of the company decided that they do not support hardfalk, so they separated part of the currency by creating Ethereum Classic from it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 09, 2018, 04:00:37 PM
First of all, this is my "main coin", in which I keep my funds.
And:
Firstly, the network deserved trust. Secondly, relatively fast transactions and low commissions. Third, I expect new updates from Vitalik, which he promised in 2017
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 03:56:37 PM
I can not and have not even thought of selling my ethereum. Looking at the market currently, there has been a serious fall in the prices of the market coins and it has brought down the spirit of both investors and hunters.
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 03:52:04 PM
Seen Vitalik Buterin speaking about sharding, plasma,...to improve scalability issues, I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright ahead. And it is also one of the matured platform in comparison to any.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I think that the ethereum is the most popular crypto currency for today, because most coins are produced on the ethereum platform. Therefore, many investors keep the ethereum in the portfolio.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
Holding etherium it was better also, For i'm holding a etherium because ill just want to earn some profit for it and i'm always started also buying some etherium cause as of now the etherium price was in a low price in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
July 09, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
Unlike many other coins, it is widely used for investments that draw short money into this business. We can say with confidence that the ether as an instrument is much stronger than the ether, as a separate project or even more than a coin. I think that this trend will continue.
Activity: 252
July 09, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
Yes i do agree with you, i am holding ethereum too because i think ethereum is one of the best valuable altcoin at the moment. They develop the eth so well, and the project is good as well. We just need to take a time and chill and wait until the price will rise again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I hold Ethereum because it is a popular and its smart contract is used extensively for almost all the projects doing ICO. The price has a potential of going up and it is easier to exchange because all exchanges are offering Ethereum.
Activity: 238
July 09, 2018, 04:42:01 AM

So worth holding,First off this coin was used by many projects for its fast transactions and smart contracts. In the market, this coin race against bitcoin which fluctuates immediately.. Holding this coin will have big potential for big profits in the coming years.
Activity: 278
July 09, 2018, 04:39:55 AM
Ethereum is a good technology and is still evolving. Many other cryptocurrencies (ERC20) are based on Ethereum platform. It has a very strong community.

To compare Eth with Bitcoin, Ethereum Technology is far more superior to BTC technology. The 'smart contract' makes it very useful and way ahead of many technologies.

It is just a matter of time when the price rally will start again. So hold it.
July 09, 2018, 04:38:49 AM
Ethereum is worth holding, because this platform is used by a huge amount of other projects, so ETH will always be in demand and has a great potential for growth.
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 04:36:21 AM
ethereum gain a lot value in a very short period of capitalizing,ethereum is they coin to leading in they crypto market,ethereum is they leading altcoin and is potentially profitable to hold.though they crypto market is on correction.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 04:32:53 AM
Ethereum is new future of cryptocurrencies, I believe that it is able even to move the King from his throne finally
Activity: 50
July 09, 2018, 04:29:35 AM
Eth is a good alt for long term hold.. I repeat long time hold. Minimum 6 month. But on my opinion I'll suggest you to hold Ethereum classic over the ETH. That will give you a long profit. Becoz Eth is going to the coinbase. which gonna make it boom
July 09, 2018, 04:27:31 AM
Holding something for me is good because we know you can do it because you know when it's time to raise the value of BTC and ETH. when you just wait for the more money you receive.
Activity: 280
July 09, 2018, 04:23:37 AM
Updates Casper and Sharding should make the Ether no worse than now EOS. But also decentralized. If they succeed, Ether is the main hope of the year.
Activity: 350
July 09, 2018, 04:15:55 AM

Absolutely yes. I am agree with you and also if you have a etherium you can use it as a gas when we processing or making transaction to other people and also etheriun is a good altcoin to hold on our eth. wallet.

Yes you are correct, holding ethereum for a long term can brought us a good fortune, this coin has a good potential in the future and is good for investing in long term.
Activity: 233
July 09, 2018, 02:50:25 AM
Because ethereum is a good  token Holding will soon be even more lucrative if they transfer to pos, as we will be able to stake it a earn interest.
Besides that they have smart contracts and are attracting a lot of business who like to test the technology behind the protocol.Because of its blockchain technology and its smart contract. ethereum is also required by all erc20 tokens to cover transaction costs or become gas.
Pages:
Jump to: