Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 53. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
ethereum is my first coin. I thougth that I should buy highest potential coin so I decided to buy ethereum. now my mind didnt change still ethereum has highest potential.
Activity: 266
June 27, 2018, 04:18:25 AM
Ethereum fastest growing technology system Ethereum smart contrasts system introduced in 2015. Now it's second largest crypto currency and number one altcoin. Ethereum block chain technology transaction is better than Bitcoin block chain technology. Ethereum transactions fees low compare with Bitcoin. Ethereum has great potential coin it's running to very bright future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 04:14:27 AM
Ethereum  is the closest  best tokens one can hold (next to bitcoin)when the market  is in dip red. It will always  be around and some day may out-pace bitcoin. It is the token of choice for launching ICOs and is constantly being improved upon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 04:14:19 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Ethereum could go up and create another all-time high this year or early next year and will be more profitable than bitcoin. Ethereum advantage is its innovative features like smart contracts and a platform that can be use by any developer to create applications. In the next several months, there will more ethereum-based projects and this will lead to another substantial growth for the well-known cryptocurrency.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 27, 2018, 04:10:26 AM
Sure . ETH is a good investment choice. ETH is widely used and the price of ETH is also high.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 04:03:47 AM
Ethereum as the second leading cryptocurrency has the potential to generate more profit despite volatility, young economy, and price fluctuation. Just like any other cryptocurrencies, the drop in price is temporary, it can recover and due to its increasing demand more people know that it's very beneficial and they are aware of how Ethereum works, that's what I think why many still choose to hold ethereum.
Activity: 198
June 27, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?
 It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

If I word search for a one cryptocurrency that suits for holding, I bet it would be Ethereum also, so I think it is really worth of our attention in terms of long-run holding.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 04:36:18 PM
I also like ETH. But I did not keep all my money in one coin, and I need to invest in other coins, such as EOS or IOTA. This will be more dangerous for your capital.
Activity: 179
June 26, 2018, 04:31:35 PM
The first thing that caused me to think,  would be that Ethereum is the main alternative coin, lol. Almost all of the Alts are basing on ERC-20 blockchain, that was created by Ethereum team.
Activity: 266
June 26, 2018, 03:16:08 PM
The ether is very good, I agree. As a result, he will, of course, not the biggest profit, but I think this is a guaranteed profit. Oh very cool technology. I think the future is for him!
Activity: 79
June 26, 2018, 03:09:38 PM
I think it's simple, why do so many people hold ethereum today, because Ethereum I think is one of the best coin in crypto with great potential in the future. Coin prices are again down at this time, is a good opportunity for us to make long-term investment and get big profits in the next year.
Activity: 130
June 26, 2018, 03:07:28 PM
It is better to keep it because now it is very strong that he went down to a deplorable price and if you do not keep those who bought it, you can lose a lot of money and then get irritated and angry with the whole world.
Activity: 72
June 26, 2018, 03:06:59 PM
I completely agree with you. ethereum is a top 2 coin that help us to trade, buy ICO, HOLD,... i think this time it is very cheap, i recommend you should buy and HOLD or invest ICO. many thanks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 03:04:15 PM
Ethereum is the best investment for me. I believe that in the long run it can give a good income. Many projects work on it.
Activity: 44
June 26, 2018, 01:36:38 PM
ETH have DEV team good,  holding ethereum is one of the good move when it comes to have a better profit. ethereum have a potential to grow and as of now if you want to hold etherreum then you should buy ethereum now, because the price is at low.
Activity: 208
June 26, 2018, 09:33:21 AM
For the purpose of holding, then you are good to hodl ETH having that confidence that what you hodl won't fritter away like dust tomorrow. Asides this, please let's stop the worshippers' view we give to ETH. Other blockchain platforms are waking up to the reality of what the market building something the future would be needing while ETH merely reacts to the problems around it to keep up. We can see this in terms of scaling, governing consensus, rising gas cost and so on. If EOS pulls through and China lifts it's ban on ICOs, NEO, these two alts could be far more better options to HODL and get crazy gains.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

Because it is the good prospective to hold the long term and is increasing the price daily in these past few weeks I hope its price will be a moon in the future. It is the most it's having a popular and it's had a huge community.
Activity: 392
June 26, 2018, 01:28:30 PM
I agree with you that you need to invest in the ethereum for a long time, also I'm sure that you need to invest in bitcoin for a long time  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 26, 2018, 01:27:11 PM
yes i strongly agree if ethereum is the best altcoin to invest long term, ethereum is widely used for the ico platform and that will make the eth will continue to grow..
It is undoubtedly very good ethereum to invest long-term,
and the future of ethereum itself I think is quite promising,
especially now that ethereum is arguably a very popular altcoin
Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

the right choice I guess. that Ethereum is perfect for long-term investment because it has a large volume and a clear concept. Ethereum can also be said to have a good future and it is believed only Ethereum is able to approach bitcoin prices in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: