Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 48. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 04:21:29 AM
yes we need to hold it today because we know low market prices we need to wait for market value increase. but if I'm in front of you just waiting for you to just get a bounty to get more tokens you can sell.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
ethereum is one of crypto with big and busting almost bitcoin. unfortunately the value of ethereum is still far apart with bitcoin.
does not rule out the next few years ethereum can be parallel with bitcoin, if we see the trip bitcoin also started from the bottom and finally until like this continue to be on top. hopefully the trail is followed by ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 04:15:22 AM
there are many types of tokens that ETH are the second most used by people. but if I need you to hold it now wait to increase the value of each token. for sale. Be smart in sales for more money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Mycryptobank.io
July 06, 2018, 03:49:12 AM
Simply because the ETH is the 2nd top rank in the cryptocurrency. ETH is the 2nd most profitable coins when the bitcoin market price will pump. It's proven.

eth is the best for transactions with crypto-currencies, so many ICO projects work with this coin, I choose Ethereum for reliability!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 06, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
the ethereum coin over the years have proven to be a better coins and thus has the potential of been a good investment when it comes to giving back profit margin to the investors who considered it and also who will consider it a good choice of investment. so, i will say it should be held.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 03:44:33 AM
Ethereum is the 2nd best coin on the crypto market. The marketcap is too high. But the price is not too high. This is an advantage. It makes a lot of sense to invest in Ethereuma. I believe that it will rise even further in the future.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
July 06, 2018, 03:44:29 AM
Soon ETHEREUM will reach a new level and I'm sure that its price will soar upwards. Let's all watch the development of this coin.Many facts say that this cryptocurrency will be very successful
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 03:41:17 AM
Simply because the ETH is the 2nd top rank in the cryptocurrency. ETH is the 2nd most profitable coins when the bitcoin market price will pump. It's proven.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 03:40:25 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes if you want a very secure altcoin for crypto, if not the safest. Strong community support and large transaction ratios. But for those who will take more risks, of course will go on altcoin with a smaller marketcap.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 03:38:33 AM
I don't know why some people still don't know the value and potentials of ethereum, I don't know why some always dump their ethereum anytime there is a decline.
Ethereum is a well known and established coin accepted by the mass, in short dumping it makes it decline more, please let's try to hold it.
Activity: 99
July 06, 2018, 03:32:54 AM
yes I agree that eth is good to hold, and also eth better than altcoins others, and maybe now is still the right time to buy some coins and hold them for long periods, because now the price has started to fall again after these last few weeks experienced a considerable increase
Activity: 452
July 06, 2018, 03:04:35 AM
ETH is useful. If they can solved scale problem. ETH will go to moon  Tongue
I read that the problem of scalability will be solved with the help of some tools)) then EOS is not a problem for us Grin Grin  and the price will go very high!!
Activity: 239
July 06, 2018, 02:51:24 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I can hardly agree on that because it seems like Ethereum is doing good last days, probably it is one of the greatest projects for long-term holding, so go ahead Smiley
Activity: 9
July 06, 2018, 01:41:11 AM
ETH is useful. If they can solved scale problem. ETH will go to moon  Tongue
Activity: 742
July 06, 2018, 01:13:27 AM
I view this coin as a long-term investment. It seems to me that this coin is as reliable and promising as Bitcoin. That's why I'm not afraid to invest in ETH
it is true that you say that ethereum is a very good investment like bitcoin, because it has a very good potential for the future and an increase in price. therefore I myself am also sure to invest in ethereum long term because very profitable
Activity: 122
July 06, 2018, 01:08:36 AM
Because Ethereum is a very promising cryptocurrency, its own value is high. And it performed very well in the encryption market last year, and the price has risen a lot. I think the value of Ethereum will be higher in the future.
Activity: 103
July 06, 2018, 12:22:25 AM
Because ethereum for all intents and purposes is a growth Altcoin and the value of it's currency ether is likely to keep rising no matter the market condition! Ethereum platform is viable and has incorporate it's currency for compulsory use of it 's services!
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
Ethereum is the biggest alt coin and the amount of ICO on the Ethereum blockchain grows exponentially, the price on the markets is always a balance between demand and supply and the demand for ETH continues to grow. Another thing, Ethereum will be switching to a Hybrid Mining/PoS consensus, so by staking your ETH you will receive dividends in the near future, creating a passive income.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 05:21:06 AM
According to my opinion ethereum have more potential to rise and ethereum is most popular coin nowadays and its popularity is totally depend on its rich features and most of ico's using the new ERC-20 Technology which is developed by Ethereum and most of top traders predicted that its price might cross $2500 in the last of 2018.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 05:04:10 AM
I think this is the most rational option to keep the ethereum. The ethereum does not react so much to the drawdowns of bitcoin. And when bitcoin rises in price, the ethereum rises in price even more.
Pages:
Jump to: