Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 52. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 01:28:40 PM
I am holding eth because it has a good future and there is room for the price to go high also I am hodling eth because i use it to invest in an ICO and it is easy to invest with eth.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
It is simple question I think, because ethereum is still most reliable project and team at this market I think, there is a lot of project but most of them is useless, but eth is based most of the projects and tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
June 30, 2018, 01:27:29 PM
I started work with it one year ago, and i read and learned about it, i liked the idea, the good team and the leader that is not similar for other modern business or it leaders, he is like from another planet, but, the thing is, he is not addicted with money, he is a really artistic creator of his own project
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
I don't see any competitors for this coin yet.She's too big.Maybe some other altcoin will surprise us in the near future but I do not see any opponents on the horizon yet
I think the Ethereum can't have any competition among the altcoins. After all, if any altcoin begins to grow, it will also move to the top of the Ethereum itself. So. .. it is better to bet on all altcoins (Ethereum) than to dig in a pile.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 30, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
Etherum is one of the best altcoins to hold for the long term. Its adoption is fantastic and many businesses are building on its blockchain
Activity: 2
June 30, 2018, 01:10:40 PM
I confidently invest in ETH, because it stands out among other altcoins with its great potential. Also I periodically use my ETH savings for convenient investments in ICO.
Activity: 94
June 30, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

In my opinion, Ethereum is good for holding. Since it is the second to BTC when it come to coins. At the same time many companies are using or adopting it. So its good to hold Ethereum then it might be in the high value after a few months.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 30, 2018, 09:37:54 AM
I don't see any competitors for this coin yet.She's too big.Maybe some other altcoin will surprise us in the near future but I do not see any opponents on the horizon yet
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 09:31:48 AM
First mover advantage just like bitcoin. Mostly Eth is widely used in Initial coin offerings so holding ETH would not be a problem for both short and long term
Activity: 33
June 30, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
Its because many up coming ico 's are using ethereum or erc20 they are using erc20 to the coin , And there is many room of growth in ethereum i predict that eth will run up to 10,000$ this december not a very professional prediction.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
June 30, 2018, 09:01:11 AM
ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market, it has a future, its platform is very promising, and it is really good for long term investment. you dont have to worry about its price when it drops, because for sure, it will increase again and it will surprise everyone..

Well said! As stated, hodl Ethereum simply because it has a bright future and almost everyone agrees on that! New ATHs will keep coming Wink
Activity: 82
June 30, 2018, 08:53:54 AM
ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market, it has a future, its platform is very promising, and it is really good for long term investment. you dont have to worry about its price when it drops, because for sure, it will increase again and it will surprise everyone.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 10:40:23 PM
Me personally, Ethereum is one of the greatest choice that an investor will put his/her money into. Ethereum is widely used by many altcoins for transaction too and it has even more reliable foundation and it is also credible.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
Because Ethereum has a great future and is well worth the long-term investment, I suggest you for invest your money now (In Low Price).
Activity: 175
June 29, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
Yes I agree with you you can buy ETH coin. Now this is good time to buy ETH coin because now coin price is not high so if you buy ETH coin and hold long term you make good profit from it
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 09:37:26 AM
Yes you are right. Ethereum has so much potentials of doing great in the future as companies recognizes it and very much in use. It is wise to have and HODL it for a very long period of time and it will make too many persons wealthy in the future.
Activity: 23
June 29, 2018, 05:48:54 AM
Ethereum is very suitable to hold. because with Ethereum held to be able to increase its price. so that with increasing prices can make Ethereum more demands. when the enthusiasts begin to increase will generate many benefits in the future. so this is my reason for holding Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
June 29, 2018, 05:48:19 AM
Ethereum is a good coin, and having lot of potential in the market in coming future. This coin is now undervalued, surely it will grow like anything, we cannot imagine

Undoubtfully Ethereum will rise. Maybe it'll become a new king of cryptocurrency. I'm not sure whether it'll be in the nearest future or after some years. Time will tell anyway. We have to wait and participate if we're able, that's all!
Activity: 67
June 29, 2018, 04:52:06 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Ethereum is a great crypto to hold. It is next to bitcoin and the technology used in Ethereum is gaining popularity which only increases the value of ETH tokens. So, it is better to hold on to Ethereum and buy more if possible.
Activity: 79
June 27, 2018, 11:28:27 AM
ETH was chosen to hold it as Altcoin was No. 2 after Bitcoin on the CMC charts. ETH has a tremendous amount of users and probably more than a Bitcoin user. ETH is more widely used than Bitcoin, as ETH commonly used in ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: