Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 51. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:06:20 PM
 I will hold ethereum because of its profitable nature and the potential to grow from time to time. I intend to hold it for as long as I want
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 06:03:07 PM
Ethereum has a potential of growing into one greatest cryptocurrency after bitcoin so I will hold ethereum for profits and mind you, investing in ethereum means you are investing in your future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
Ethereum is an established Altcoin that is taking the whole cryptocurrency space by the storm right now. Ethereum platform is very important to future tokenized economy and finance.  Investing in Ethereum is investing in your future!
Activity: 31
June 30, 2018, 03:02:40 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I totally agree with you, after BTC can only be ETH because ecosystem, the community is too crowded, now have the limit of coin amount, I expect this year and next year ETH will have accelerated step more spectacular
Activity: 107
June 30, 2018, 03:00:03 PM
Now ether is the main blockchain for any startup that wants to launch an initial coin offering by ICO. Ethereum's forecast for 2018 largely depends on what the General news background around the cryptocurrency will be. But personally, I think it's a promising coin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
I unequivocally agree, since the minimum transaction without this coin is not to hold
Activity: 392
June 30, 2018, 02:56:15 PM
I Agree with you, ETH is best coin to hold. Because It's the second best cryptocurrency in cryptomarket and it is stable coin for investment. ETH and BTC have given the glory of the increasingly famous and widely used crypto world.   
Activity: 85
June 30, 2018, 02:49:56 PM
People keep it because they may have bought at a high price so now that the prices are lowering everyday, they are holding until it rises again, if they sell now they'll loose any kind of potential profit.
Activity: 55
June 30, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
You should hold ethereum because its price is to low to sell it at the moment and apart from that, the whole ethereum looks like one of the most promising and trustworthy projects out there so it would be nice to spend on it even just a little.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
Keeping ETH this is a great idea. I personally also hold this coin. I think that this will bring a good profit.
Activity: 213
June 30, 2018, 02:16:30 PM
Answer is easy. You buy coins at low price, you wait until price become higher then you sell them. With ETH it'll be more profitable
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
June 30, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
Holding ether is must for every crypto currency expert the reason is etherum is number 2 crypto currencies and etherum smart contracts will change the world and etherum alliance foundation is attracting more industry into crypto currencies
Activity: 560
June 30, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
My question to you is why not?
It has the gratest potential i have ever seen so far. Community and their platform is the structure for other altcoins. They all depend on Ethereum. So investing there is for me "the safest" risk in crypto world. Without a doubt.
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
Ethereum is a very important coin for me. When I first entered the market, I got acquainted with Ethereum and BitCoin.
These two coins I have mentioned have their own tokens. That's why they have important place in digital money.
Activity: 588
June 30, 2018, 01:55:55 PM
I think investing in this coin is very profitable, because it is a very strong and promising project. I believe that ETH will actively develop for several years.
Activity: 94
June 30, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

You are right and i completely agree with you.

Ethereum is truly like your "blue chip" stock and one of it's strongest selling points is that, as you mentioned, "companies are adopting it." Coins truly have value only when the real world uses it and Ethereum does exactly that.

yup I do agree ETH is catching up apparently to the king of all coins the bitcoin and like bitcoin ETH is also known in some countries and known as a reliable coin i hope that this coin will continue to grow and someday will over throw the king of them all bitcoin ETH maybe low on value right now but is likely ahead among others by any mean necessary and because of its popularity new investors would come and would be interested.

Buying the coin or investing on it really guaranties your that you pick the right choice having the correct knowledge,good judging skill and a distinct mind set will surely be the one that will guide you to be the next millionaire/billionaire of crypto currency just by creating and making the right decisions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
June 30, 2018, 01:33:14 PM
Ethereum has a good prospect for the future in the world of cryptocurrency, so if you want to invest in the long term then it is very good if we hold the ETH as a substitute for BTC.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 01:32:09 PM
The rate of the Etherium is now very low for sale. I think the market will show growth in the coming weeks. Yesterday, the Etherium cost 416 but today it's $ 450.
Activity: 574
June 30, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
Hold ETH Huh

Of course i hold it. Because i know and i believe ETH is best coin to hold in mid term holding, just need one year to make profit.
My strategi trading is buy ETH in mid end sell in last.
So simple and so profitable.
Activity: 95
June 30, 2018, 01:31:41 PM
First mover advantage just like bitcoin. Mostly Eth is widely used in Initial coin offerings so holding ETH would not be a problem for both short and long term
Agreed. In fact, this is one of the best options and I always recommend it to beginners as a first bet. So they can get money and gain experience in trading without heavy losses.
Pages:
Jump to: