Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 55. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:52:20 AM
because the second largest ethereum coin and a lot of payment using ethereum
Activity: 108
June 25, 2018, 01:40:47 PM
For the purpose of holding, then you are good to hodl ETH having that confidence that what you hodl won't fritter away like dust tomorrow. Asides this, please let's stop the worshippers' view we give to ETH. Other blockchain platforms are waking up to the reality of what the market building something the future would be needing while ETH merely reacts to the problems around it to keep up. We can see this in terms of scaling, governing consensus, rising gas cost and so on. If EOS pulls through and China lifts it's ban on ICOs, NEO, these two alts could be far more better options to HODL and get crazy gains.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 01:29:31 PM
I agree with you, we must take into account in crypto trade. Fortunately we have to predict loss of loss. Hold on first until the price is really good for trading. Rational n smart mind is not !! It's a business !!
Activity: 93
June 25, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
I agree. because Ethereum is one of the good Altcoin and has good potential in the future. Ethereum development is also very fast. In addition, Ethereum is also often used in ICO projects. I think investing and holding Ethereum in the long run is a very fixed decision and will provide many advantages.
Activity: 2
June 25, 2018, 09:37:02 AM
Ethereum is a relatively stable currency. I would even take it to the category of currencies, which are a safe harbor for investors. At the same time, the potential of the Ethereum network is great and there is reason to believe that ETH price will grow in the long term.
Activity: 154
June 25, 2018, 04:34:04 AM
That is very true. I also hold a lot of eth, eth technology is widely used in making new tokens in this year that makes eth more famous and have a good price in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:27:22 AM
You do not need to keep the ethereum, use it for payments and investments in ISO, I have very little ethereum
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 04:13:57 AM
These are the three reasons why Ethereum is more widely used: increase application usage, increase the number of companies using decentralized cloud applications, increase the use of intellectual contracts. You should keep in mind that when it comes to Ethereum, the larger the platform is used, the higher the price of the token will be. For this reason, you can be sure that the value of Ethereum will increase in the future. When it comes to Ether functionality, smart contract technology is what most people are interested in.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:22:19 PM
I would encourage acquire ETH at around 550 bucks this week. Going over higher levels might be too risky this year due to the lenient market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
You are right indeed ethereum is the best among altcoin others, if you will keep it also good because now many people who use this coin for their interests, maybe in front of many people who will also move here.investors who later will use ethereum to invest because if many who use it eat the price will be good and may be up the price
Activity: 182
June 25, 2018, 03:45:13 AM
for me it's better to hold. because we know that today's low token exchanges are so expensive that you are waiting for the market value change to get bounty hunter first so much more token receives and sells for the exchange. for more money to be received.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
June 25, 2018, 03:40:01 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Either bitcoin or thus etherium coin where I agreed to Invest and hold In a long term because they already prove their market that we cab earn a huge peofits, once their price will rise.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 25, 2018, 03:37:47 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I really believe in Etherium since it gave me a huge profit margin last December 2017, I never doubted investing in Etherium because it has a good features and has a decent stat in the market which has a huge market cap and large trading volume, which means
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 05:42:57 PM
in what term that you ask about this holding thing? when you ask it in the term of long investment, i think ethereum could survive in many years from now. when that options for long term investment kinda available, i think for any kind term in hodling doesn't matter anymore. ethereum is good.
Activity: 446
June 24, 2018, 05:31:47 PM
Personally, I was able to buy Ethereum at the beginning of the year and I intend to keep them at least until the end of this year. Since it is a currency that has great potential and a fairly solid base, therefore many people are trusting day by day.
copper member
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 05:28:50 PM
ETH is even gaining popularity
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
June 24, 2018, 05:28:33 PM
I think this coin will become very expensive. And now is a very good time to buy this coin. I believe that ETH will reach 2000 dollars at the end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 05:27:04 PM
ETH is good in term of present and future investment,
Activity: 385
June 24, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
the popularity of the Ethereum is gaining momentum. he as the first platform based on the creation of decentralized applications and smart contracts continues to hold the second place in terms of capitalization and the interest of investors in it is still present. in connection with these factors, analysts promise the growth of the Ethereum almost to 2000 dollars by the end of the year, so everything speaks in favor of the fact that it must be kept until the end.
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
June 24, 2018, 04:22:31 PM
Almost all of my friends traders hold etherium because they think it will grow in the autumn 2018. I also think ETH has a great future. 2019 should be even more sucessfull.

Pages:
Jump to: