Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 56. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 04:08:55 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I also think Ethereum is the most promising of the altcoins. After all, he created an ICO! And after updating the network, the price of Ethereum will increase several times!
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
Because the value of Ethereum currently has had a surprising drop it would be good to be able to invest. And in this way try to maintain at least until the end of the year to see your earnings increase. Ethereum is a currency that has great potential to increase in value.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 03:59:12 PM
I totally agree with you. Ethereum is one of the best coins out there. It is already an established coin and it performs very well in the market. Its value also increases over time. As a crypto holder, it is definitely one of the best coins to hold. It's more stable compared to other cryptos. Also, it is the basis of other coins out there. In fact, it is already adopted by some companies as part of their business system.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 03:56:11 PM
Because Ethereum is a potential project and has own blockchain platform . And almost ICO are using Ethereum as smart contract .
Activity: 195
June 24, 2018, 03:56:07 PM
You must hold ethereum because it is already popular and it has a big potential in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 211
June 24, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
I think ethereum is a good coin to hold. They really help the blockchain community by creating a platform where devs can easily create token to solve a problem. Also ethereum is the second best crypto currency in my opinion. So I will say it's a good buy and also a good hold
that's what resulted in the etherium more selected someone for investment. opportunities for price rises are also bigger, this coin is very stable and not lose money if the investments or withhold this coin.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 03:48:07 PM
I think ethereum is a good coin to hold. They really help the blockchain community by creating a platform where devs can easily create token to solve a problem. Also ethereum is the second best crypto currency in my opinion. So I will say it's a good buy and also a good hold
Activity: 43
June 24, 2018, 03:36:09 PM
ETH will increase in the near future, the problem is just time and time place, I always believe that, There are many projects based on the Etherium platform! The demand for ETH will be huge
It's huge. I think Ethereum is just slowly increasing its value, and does not let everything into capitalization. And it seems that he has a huge stock, due to which he will grow and grow.
Activity: 95
June 24, 2018, 03:34:32 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
For me you'd better sell it and by an ICO project tokens like #Cryptics. Cuz after 1-2 months the tokens will rocket then count your X's. But if Bitcoins also rises you will earn some procents may be 20 or 30% but not more. So check the project what I meant above.
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin.  I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest. Have a look at the project which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 03:18:04 PM
The price of such an ethereum would be a sin not to buy. one of my top cryptocurrency I recommend to hold .
The lower the price of Ethereum, the louder the signal to buy it. This token is rarely losing ground, so it is a chance to buy it. You will always get profit from it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
June 24, 2018, 03:17:22 PM
Ethereum with all the attributes on a should be a good buy. Networks that are hooked on the ethereum blockchain are massive and sure will make the price to surge. Investing it is good a call.
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 03:16:13 PM
I think to earn a profit is required to hold Ethereum, because Ethereum is one of the best altcoin with high prices it is required to hold long term, and I predict the price will rise at the end of the year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 24, 2018, 03:14:44 PM
The price of such an ethereum would be a sin not to buy. one of my top cryptocurrency I recommend to hold .
Activity: 213
June 24, 2018, 03:09:23 PM
I agree with you, ethereum is indeed a wonderful cryptocurrency. although i don't have much, still looking forward to invest in it
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

first of all it is a very comfortable coin! everything can be bought for etherium !! so this is the number 1 news in the world! I recommend.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 11:57:58 AM
It is good to hold Ethereum right now if you bought at the top, but it is not good to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin and other altcoins right now because we are at a bear market and we still did not see the bottom of it. Wait for a good sign of uptrend then add more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 06:47:08 AM
Because the ethereum project appeared on the market in time, having won the confidence of the participants. It is in demand, constantly evolving, thousands of projects are released on its platform, which gives to the ETH token a good value. There is every reason to believe that its price will grow, so we need hold these tokens!
Activity: 97
June 24, 2018, 04:02:04 AM
I will do as you do. I believe that ETH is the most potential Crypto Currency. ETH has many outstanding features. Many projects have relied on ETH platform to release ICO.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 23, 2018, 07:24:22 PM
True. You are very correct. The way Ethereum is being utilized, it is so widespread that it leaves one to wonder how come the price has not soared above 1k USD by now. But I believe it is only a matter of time before this happens
Pages:
Jump to: