Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 57. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 06:47:36 PM
I'm accumulating Ethereum because of ICOs I'm planning to join. June and July have some promising sales in-store that could give me good returns; Menlo one or Etheal. Menlo particularly seems to be a very unique and brilliantly thought out. It's to become an ICO marketplace a lot like ICObench but with so more features like actually buying tokens. Also, KYC submission is required only once and we can enjoy ICOs without having to submit our IDs every single time.

This is an interview video featuring Menlo One's CEO discussing how this project could potentially change the way investors choose and invest in ICOs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
I totally agree that Ethereum is one of the best currencies, to invest and as much as possible try to keep it as long as possible. We can also see its tendency to be quite stable, which makes it a currency with future and growth to increase your investments.
Bitcoin is still the leader, making it difficult to avoid comparison with the crypto-juggernaut, but Ethereum follow in total value with the second and third highest market caps. Not bad for cryptocurrencies that are much younger and trade for a fraction of Bitcoin’s price.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:34:51 PM
I totally agree that Ethereum is one of the best currencies, to invest and as much as possible try to keep it as long as possible. We can also see its tendency to be quite stable, which makes it a currency with future and growth to increase your investments.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
Because ethereum is a good option, it has great potential, a good market, and also a lot of interest. And gives a considerable influence on the world of cryptocurrency, many altcoin platforms ethereum, using ethereum / wallet ethereum feature. It proves that ethereum has proven results that could be useful and could be a factor that helps to increase the ethereum significantly. So ethereum is one of the right solutions if you want to make long-term investments.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 01:08:26 PM
I think, as far as the etherium is today, it's like investing in valuable metals. He will always be at a good price, even if the rate drops very sooner or later, he will even out.
Activity: 96
June 23, 2018, 12:55:34 PM
My personally, Ethereum is one of the greatest choice that an investor will put his/her money into. Ethereum is widely used by many altcoins for transaction too and it has even more reliable foundation and it is also credible.
Activity: 62
June 23, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
I think it is the best alt coins at the moment and I think it will keep remain the best for a long time. They are providing a platform for ICO token and eth are trade to all of alt coins so they value is increasing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 03:52:49 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
At the moment, I only keep it because this is a more stable investment and because I bought eth at a higher price )) I don't  want to sell in the negative
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 03:49:46 AM
ETH will increase in the near future, the problem is just time and time place, I always believe that, There are many projects based on the Etherium platform! The demand for ETH will be huge
copper member
Activity: 462
June 23, 2018, 03:47:30 AM
Ethereum is one my favorite coin among alt coins. It is used widely and many projects are built on ethereum. If it is used widely, the coin is safer than any other coins.
My favorite coin is also the same that is ethereum because if we hold ethereum possibly to be able to get big enough profit,
but to be able to get a profit I think it is not easy we should be patient because it's one of the key
Activity: 117
June 23, 2018, 03:34:45 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

You are right and i completely agree with you.

Ethereum is truly like your "blue chip" stock and one of it's strongest selling points is that, as you mentioned, "companies are adopting it." Coins truly have value only when the real world uses it and Ethereum does exactly that.
Ethereum development is greatly increased faster when we hold it. so it would be great to hold Ethereum to make the improvement much better and very reliable for the future. seeing its pretty high potential would be great for investing in Ethereum and making it worthwhile coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
Ethereum is a good coin, and having lot of potential in the market in coming future. This coin is now undervalued, surely it will grow like anything, we cannot imagine
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
June 23, 2018, 03:29:16 AM
Ethereum is one my favorite coin among alt coins. It is used widely and many projects are built on ethereum. If it is used widely, the coin is safer than any other coins.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 03:26:41 AM
I think the strong position of the air during the collapse of the cryptocurrency market demonstrates that, probably, this is the only currency that you should think about investing in.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
June 22, 2018, 07:33:02 PM
Ethereum is the center of all token so hold eth is important

Etherum is a second coin, after bitcoin of course. So invest and hold this is a good strategy, because value of crypto in small chance is depend on etherum.
June 22, 2018, 07:31:45 PM
For the purpose of holding, then you are good to hodl ETH having that confidence that what you hodl won't fritter away like dust tomorrow. Asides this, please let's stop the worshippers' view we give to ETH. Other blockchain platforms are waking up to the reality of what the market building something the future would be needing while ETH merely reacts to the problems around it to keep up. We can see this in terms of scaling, governing consensus, rising gas cost and so on. If EOS pulls through and China lifts it's ban on ICOs, NEO, these two alts could be far more better options to HODL and get crazy gains.
Activity: 92
June 22, 2018, 07:30:12 PM
sure.. agree, i don't think ethereum can break 300$ for it dippiest, it's such a great coin with strong foundation.

me also expecting 300 would be lastest dip for ethereum and that too will happen if bitcoin dip below to 5000USD , so everyting depend on bitcoin . as per some people bitcoin can go to even as low as 3-4k range , in that case we may see ether at lowest range of last 1 year .
but all such dips are temporary and in future it wll be above 1000 USD easily .
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 07:26:53 PM
 I think holding ethereum for a while is good because if you sell it right away jt is not profitable. Ethereum would be great as time goes by and it's proce increasing as time goes by
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 07:22:03 PM
ETH will increase in the near future, the problem is just time and time place, I always believe that, There are many projects based on the Etherium platform! The demand for ETH will be huge,
Activity: 124
June 22, 2018, 06:28:42 PM
hold the etherium is the right decision. Although the price is up and down, I think the etherium smart enough to recovery quickly. I am very optimistic etherium can be more expensive again.
Pages:
Jump to: