Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 58. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 06:12:22 PM
I'm very sad to look at how the price of my favorite coin falls. I was hoping that the price would go up. But I believe that in a few months ETH will be very expensive.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 06:10:23 PM
With this statement, I absolutely agree. Ethereum has not been able to surpass anyone until now. Now a lot of projects are being created that claim that they are better than Ethereum, but in fact it is not. Ethereum is an excellent coin for permanent investments.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 06:08:05 PM
Ethereum is one of thet most trustable acoins at the omment and that is the main reason of why i think that it is one of the best ones, of course, and it is profitable
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 06:07:07 PM
Ethereum being the higher selling altcoin does not make it superior to all the other altcoins. All the same is good to hold.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 22, 2018, 06:05:56 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

very suitable holding etherum when prices go down, but if the price goes up higher keharga look better you sell. for fear of going back to the price drop as the price of etherum this month. selling high-priced etherum at least you could buy coin-coin another cheap
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 06:03:44 PM
sure.. agree, i don't think ethereum can break 300$ for it dippiest, it's such a great coin with strong foundation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 05:59:12 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I also agree with you are saying, I agree if you are holding etherum. because they are expensive (has value) etherum crypto currency is also widely used by the company as a platform in generating the coins in the company
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
June 22, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

ethereum is a good choice for holding, i am sure it will only rise and i am sure that you will have a good profit thanks to it

Well, depends on what price you bought, when it was around $1k per eth, than you need to wait quite a while. However, ETH should be pretty perspective, as so many projects are currently running on ERC20
Activity: 6
June 22, 2018, 05:54:34 PM
Ethereum is the center of all token so hold eth is important
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
June 22, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

ethereum is a good choice for holding, i am sure it will only rise and i am sure that you will have a good profit thanks to it
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
June 22, 2018, 05:51:12 PM
I guess right now it's a good time to buy another ethereum, right? ethereum price is down too like bitcoin and I think it will still get down if bitcoin still get down too. holding ethereum is a good option for me because I see the chance for ethereum price to increase higher after this bloody red drama and I hope that ethereum can increase more than 0.1 btc like in the last year.
Activity: 86
June 22, 2018, 04:26:51 AM
Ethereum coins does have the potential to grow even more in the future, just the same as bitcoins and with that reason we can consider ethereum as one of the coins that has really a bright future and good for long term investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
I think this is one of the best coins on the market today. Despite what is happening to the market now. Correction of the market still will not last forever and we will see the full potential of the ethereum. I think that  ethereum will remain a leader for a long time among the platforms for blockchain projects, and maybe forever.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 04:18:57 AM
ETH was chosen to hold it as Altcoin was No. 2 after Bitcoin on the CMC charts. ETH has a tremendous amount of users and probably more than a Bitcoin user. ETH is more widely used than Bitcoin, as ETH commonly used in ICOs.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
Ethereum is an established coin, which was predicted to go under water eventually, but has stabilized and supports other projects on its platform, with it's capacity to grow, definitely hold.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
June 21, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
The market is down including ethereum price. And the general basic rule is buy low and then sell high. So this is a good time to buy. Ethereum being in the 2nd spot for a long time is kind of a guarantee that it will always come back to its old price and will even grow bigger.
Activity: 14
June 21, 2018, 01:11:19 PM
We should hold Ethereum because the price is low, it is not stable for increasing so you better keep it in your wallet and be patient until the price rises again. In this way, youcan earn higher
Activity: 75
June 20, 2018, 09:30:36 AM
I think Ethereum is worth keeping, holding aside from bitcoin because it has the potential to grow and become really big hit and because they are now familiar and known it for along time like bitcoin they already trusted it.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Yes, It is true. it is very good to hold because Etherium is the second best cryptocurrency in my opinion and we can also see very large volume of Etherium, hence we can see Etherium technology very helpful. The first is bitcoin. I like both.
Activity: 66
June 20, 2018, 07:55:01 AM
Ethereum are great token to hold .Because  for me ethereum are right coin coin price is very stable and the price closest to Bitcoin. as if they wanted to replace Bitcoin's position, although all needed a long process. Ethereum and Bitcoin have given the glory of the increasingly famous and widely used crypto world. my belief in investing in Ethereum and Bitcoin will make a profit and someday you are a rich people.Because of investing in ethereum and bitcoin
People won't get rich by Bitcoin just by investing in Bitcoin alone. There is a lot of money that they can lose if Bitcoin fails.
Pages:
Jump to: