Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 60. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 06:34:03 AM
We know that ETHEREUM is the second in BITCOIN currency, perhaps they're doing their ethereum holds because they believe that its market price is even more substantial. ETH is also known worldwide like bitcoin so many also support it just like the blockchain wallet.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:32:59 AM
the right choice, if you choose and invest your money for ethereum because in it is a very good team, innovation is always forward and a lot of its use for altcoin exchange, even almost all altcoin. but for a large profit you need to hold until a few months ahead or a few weeks you can also profit.
True I think we should not hesitate to invest in ethereum,
because the development of ethereum from year to year can be quite significant,
and if we invest in ethereum for the long term then the profit we get will be great
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 06:23:56 AM
because the price continues to decline now and the only way is to hold it first and wait until the price of ethereum rises again if it wants to sell it
I think Ethereum is the most profitable coin. You buy it and wait, if the price falls down, you buy more and so on until the price starts to rise, because you just sell everything.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 19, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
the right choice, if you choose and invest your money for ethereum because in it is a very good team, innovation is always forward and a lot of its use for altcoin exchange, even almost all altcoin. but for a large profit you need to hold until a few months ahead or a few weeks you can also profit.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
There are many reason why to hold ethereum and why it has the most potential to grow. First of all, you have to know, the coin is online since almost 4 years. No other coin made in this time such a good gain of value. The other side is the technic. The first coin with a smart contract plattform, which are actually used by many projects. If they are running, it will be no hold for ethereum!
Activity: 434
Merit: 116
June 19, 2018, 06:08:00 AM
In terms of reliability, of course either Bitcoin or Ethereum. In terms of capital multiplying, it is better to look at promising new projects. It all depends on your goals. Save capital or multiply.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 06:07:11 AM
i hold because i invest ico's and lot's of them take a ethereum for their coins. in future when wanchain ico's show that's gonna be change i think.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 06:06:00 AM
I really love ethereum and there is no doubt that this currency will be much successfull and popular near in the future. Currency which has a bright future, even this is jist top 2 in the market, 100% guarranteed this is also best investment. Nothing to loss because this is already known world wide. Unlike ico we dont know if it going to success and continue. Eth is worth it over all currency
Activity: 81
June 19, 2018, 06:05:28 AM
As for me, ethereum is the only and best Altcoin i can hold as long as it takes because of its good potential and the great team behind it. Plus Eth is the second best well known coin throughout the whole world. So this is why I'm holding my etherum.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 06:00:38 AM
now its the best time to hold ethereum or buy ETH in the exchanges. because the price is very low. this month  has a bad performance of eth and other coin in the market... they all move to bottom. i think in the coming months eth will go up high again into 1200$. so better hold and buy token today.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 05:56:01 AM
ether,is now worth more than $1 billion,ethereum is a new kind of virtual computing platform.Its most exciting feature is its ability to create binding financial agreements that can be enforced entirely by software,ethereum will rise in value before they year ends
Activity: 73
June 19, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
These are the 3 reasons why Ethereum is being more widely used: increasing application uses, more companies adopting decentralized cloud-based applications, increased usage of smart contracts. You need to keep in mind that when it comes to Ethereum, the more the platform is used, the higher would be the price of the token. Owing to this very reason, you can be sure that the value of Ethereum would increase in the future as well. When it comes to the functionality of Ether, the technology behind smart contracts is what interests people most. However, the building of new applications on top of the Ethereum blockchain will also drive up demand.
Activity: 43
June 19, 2018, 04:01:55 AM
You must hold ethereum because it is already popular and it has a big potential in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 518
June 18, 2018, 07:02:01 PM
ETH an excellent coin for investments for long term. She it is rather stable in comparison with other altcoins. In my opinion ETH isn't worse for investments than BTC at all. This coin surely should be held at itself in a portfolio, and in a large number in comparison with other projects.
Activity: 161
June 18, 2018, 06:54:35 PM
off course! Ethereum is always a promising altcoin, it will always give an assurance to someone but if I were you I will choose to invest in eth not in the bull run but during the time of dip because it is the perfect time where I can lessen the risk of losing big.
Activity: 251
June 18, 2018, 06:54:28 PM
I agree that ETH is best for long-term investments. even if it is now falling, in the future it will grow in price.
Activity: 812
June 18, 2018, 06:52:01 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I agree because ethereum is affordable now we can buy it in full eth. And ethereum have a good future so it's good for holding and we can use it on many ways on investment like altcoin that many people use it.
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 06:47:25 PM
After bitcoin this one coin which has high reputation and high expectations and most widely used is etherum and etherum is expected to touch 5000 dollars in next bitcoin bull run  so it is highly worth holding etherum in current situations
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 06:45:46 PM
If you hold your ethereum investment for the future or for the next few months, you will get a lot of benefits from investing in ethereum. Ethereum is a coin equipped with a high-tech platform capable of bringing ethereum to become a great and valuable coin in the future. This continues to do until ethereum reaches its destination, the result that we can see is the ethereum community that has now grown rapidly.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 18, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
I totally agree by holding ethereum. Nowadays it is the most safe to hold crypto in ETH. Even though I also prefer some stable altcoins (but here you should do a personal research)
Pages:
Jump to: