Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 61. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 06:30:40 PM
Hold ethereum because  it's the best altcoin today... it might get you rich if you spend a lot of of support to this token. Ethereum has a great platform and it has many supporters. I'm believing that ethereum might do something good in crypto.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
June 18, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Of course I agree, other Altcoins is also no less good with Ethereum, it's just Ethereum more in select because of its contribution that has made many people who hold it successful in investing. But there is one weakness in Ethereum that is the price develops along with Bitcoin so that Ethereum is more in use for long-term investment. Unlike other Altcoins that can develop themselves.

yes, no doubt. ethereum is worth to hold because ethereum has a good team and it has a good volume in trading. but we cannot buy much ethereum if we don't have much money. we can only buy a small part of ethereum and sell when the price is higher and then we can do this over and over. and in someday, we can have much ethereum like other people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Of course I agree, other Altcoins is also no less good with Ethereum, it's just Ethereum more in select because of its contribution that has made many people who hold it successful in investing. But there is one weakness in Ethereum that is the price develops along with Bitcoin so that Ethereum is more in use for long-term investment. Unlike other Altcoins that can develop themselves.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
Well in the medium term there's going to be Sharding, Casper and Plasma, three updates that more technically-minded people than me can explain but which should boost the price of ETH as well as the network's capacity a great deal. My big question mark is if the market as a whole can hold on until then. Let's wait for Q3 and see what happens.
Activity: 93
June 18, 2018, 10:49:58 AM
You should hold Ethereum, because Ethereum had an organic growth without massive spikes, and it seems to be stable. Even with the cyber attacks and a history of hard forking, Ethereum’s blockchain remains in demand.
Activity: 83
June 18, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
Ethereum is a the best one to invest as it has long term investing benefits to growth prospects and increase your investments.Taking right decision would help to grow in future.
Activity: 512
June 17, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
can not be denied ethereum is a very complete feature coin
I think the best altcoin ethereum to invest long
Activity: 53
June 17, 2018, 10:18:16 PM
Ethereum is a the best one to invest as it has long term investing benefits to growth prospects and increase your investments.Taking right decision would help to grow in future.
Activity: 294
June 17, 2018, 10:09:58 PM
Ethereum has a big platform, no doubt by day ethereum platform is increasing, the unique contract system which is established by ethereum, many ico projects are coming on it. And lots of good rumor says that etheteum will hit 2k USD very soon.
I was always surprised at such optimistic forecasts about Ethereum. Yes, he is strong, but I can not imagine what forces he must reach such a sum.

Bro, Ethereum is the leading altcoin. If you even compare it with Bitcoin, you will see that it is faster and safer. ETH platform offers a lot of opportunities besides Smart contracts that made this crypto very popular.

Ethereum is a big potential project and they own a blockchain platform . And most ICO's now are using Ethereum as their smart contract . And I am very positive that Ethereum will reach $2000 at the end of the year.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 17, 2018, 09:49:16 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

Ethereum is good choice because every day more people use it as alternative income and payment method after bitcoin. I believe hold ( invest ) is more profitable than use trading method, no need extra time to analyze and see chart every day. Ethereum also have good history track record and the important thing is, until now I still get income from ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 09:45:37 PM
I agree with you and fully support you on this issue. I think the price of ETH will rise sharply.

As long as there is a large amount of capital in the community, the price of ETH will also increase.
Activity: 314
June 17, 2018, 09:41:18 PM
I agree because Ethereum is the best Altcoin, and Ethereum is an altcoin that has a very high potential value in the future.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 09:41:01 PM
It is good to hold ethereum altcoins, because it is slowly establishing its name in the cryptoworld and the value of ethereum is much better than other altcoins, and it is also use as exchanges in the different trading sites for new tokens and it is gaining its popularity in the cryptoworld next to bitcoin in fame.
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 09:34:30 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

Yes, I agree with you, ETH I think in the future is very worth looking forward to, may exceed the price of Bitcoin. Let us wait patiently for this to happen.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 09:31:14 PM
I would also choose the ETH. And I would not bet on the rate itself, but on those platforms that are built with its help, now the ETH  is valuable precisely thanks to the tokens and the secession will be maintained.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 03:14:18 PM
Simply because I have been keeping Ethereum since the beginning of this year, I think it has a good project and great
Potential without doubts is one of the best currencies to invest in the long term.
Activity: 79
June 17, 2018, 02:03:14 PM
We should hold Ethereum because the price is low, it is not stable for increasing so you better keep it in your wallet and be patient until the price rises again. In this way, youcan earn higher.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 17, 2018, 01:59:52 PM
The transition of Ethereum from the mining to the proof of the rate will be another driving factor for the growth of this crypto currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
June 17, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Yes i agree with ethereum. It really suits for long term invest because of its uses in this market mostly ICO’s use their smart contract to create their coin or token, so i believe Ethereum would be something good in the near future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 11:06:23 AM
Of course Etherium is very good to be hold in the medium term or in a long period of time. The price is more stable when compared to other shitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: