Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 2. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
Totally yes, the price of bitcoin is valuable so it is worth. Bitcoin help us for the needs in ourself if I earn. This is worth because we were not disappointed with the transaction, it was quick and reliable. And this is we need for everyday's life.
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
in fact. If we do not have internet transactions then I think Bitcoin will not be economically valuable. But because the demand is so big, Bitcoin has become so valuable to many people

Not only it has big value of money but they knew how really bitcoin works from the day they saw the real potential of it. However you can't please everybody to use bitcoin and believed in it. It is really to explain to someone who are really interested in bitcoin ever since they will understand it you will not waste time. Also tell them about the risk of bitcoin becoming crisis when the price decrease tell them everything about it so they will not think negatively about bitcoin. people now are taking big risk into bitcoin less work than they actually doing in real office.

Correct. Bitcoin is not used by everyone and as such cannot be placed in many segment and factor all over the world. Its still not accepted world widely and still have many difficulties for many factor that are involved here and most of them are based on value, which is huge and compare it to gold its quite the difference. On risk factor we have risk investing is stock dont we if we invest in stocks off course. Technically every investment can be risky no matter how small it it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Bitcoin worth because the number of users continues to increase so as to make the demand continue to increase, bitcoin worthy of international currency and of course the world needs a currency that makes the transaction easier.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
You had started good topic. It is nice to see some of the responses. Anyway don't fall yourself by putting your heart in decision making. You mind wisdom is the most important to use so that the basis of your next move is so strong that cannot move by anybody. Put your brain above all it is the guide that wouldn't leave you.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
Many people say that bitcoin is worth it, yes it is because they get benefits and profit on working on it just like me so grateful that i've find this job. I will always treasured this work thay you came to my life and i will do my very best in working just to repay back the help they give to me. Now my life easily change, just happy and glad that our paths meet.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
in fact. If we do not have internet transactions then I think Bitcoin will not be economically valuable. But because the demand is so big, Bitcoin has become so valuable to many people

Not only it has big value of money but they knew how really bitcoin works from the day they saw the real potential of it. However you can't please everybody to use bitcoin and believed in it. It is really to explain to someone who are really interested in bitcoin ever since they will understand it you will not waste time. Also tell them about the risk of bitcoin becoming crisis when the price decrease tell them everything about it so they will not think negatively about bitcoin. people now are taking big risk into bitcoin less work than they actually doing in real office.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Growing bitcoin price is depends to us because if many people for sure buy bitcoin the price will go up and we will earn more money to those people who are invested to bitcoin when the price is very cheap. Those people who said the bitcoin has no value because they are ency to us because they don't have money to buy bitcoin.

I do not want to upset you, man, but I guess that most things that are happening on the market depend not on us but on the whales. However, we also will get the profit if we follow the market changes and use them right.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
I think bitcoin is very valuable and can be expensive because bitcoin has a very limited supply and has a very high demand and not only that, mining has also found it difficult to get and break some blocks to get bitcoin so bitcoin becomes very expensive .
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think the bitcoin price is very valuable and very much in interest by others, people who define that bitcoin is not worth it maybe it is wrong because now the bitcoin price is increasingly very expensive and very useful for me personally.

Bitcoin is worth it. It became important of people’s  daily lives for the reason that it helps them including me in our financial needs and wants as well.
Indeed, the average person is interested in bitcoin because of the increased value and also for their daily earnings from bitcoin. ranging from investment and also trading for everyday life
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I think bitcoin is valuable because bitcoin have limited supply and its safe on our wallet because almost unhackable. In digital world, we will need digital currency that we can use for our transaction with others people around the world, its should be fast and have lower fee than banks and bitcoin can provide that.
If many transaction in internet, and bitcoin used as the currency, bitcoin will more valuable because with limited supply and big demand can increasing the price
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Bitcoin is very valuable as one bitcoin is high than one ounce of gold. What makes it valuable mostly is how the market see it. People may not accept bitcoin for now but the market has proved it to be an assets you can buy and hold as gold.
Activity: 258

Bitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called blockchain computing and you’ll be hearing more about it. The effect of blockchain computing is similar to the internet’s effect on traditional computer networks. Where pre-internet networks had a central hub with spokes that communicated only through the hub, the internet allows every node on a network to communicate directly with every other node. That change is profound.

Blockchain computing is a system that can securely contain an entire set of records within it, referred to as blocks. What makes blockchain computing unique is that copies of the entire system can be kept simultaneously on millions of computers located anywhere. Just as the internet obsoleted the hub and spoke nature of a network, blockchain technology does away with the idea that information is stored in a limited number of locations. Blockchain allows information to reside on multiple systems, even millions of them, simultaneously. When a new entry is made into the blockchain, the entire system updates in every location, instantly. An unlimited number of copies of the entire system, updated right to the present moment, is maintained everywhere in the world. Anyone can add a new record to the system but changing an old one would require the consent of every computer on which the data resides, it’s virtually impossible. And that means the records are completely reliable.

Hope this will help you to understand things about bitcoin.
Activity: 364

Bitcoin is good for long term investment because of market's volatility, so you can always keep your coins and wait for its value to grow before selling it in order to earn a huge amount of profit in the market.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is very valuable to all bitcoiners because it had able to achieve our financial stability at an early age.If we are going to compared it to our job its really hard to own huge profit,bitcoin had enable us to have financial freedom in a short period of time.To all bitcoiners bitcoin is very valueable and it already became a part of our everyday routine on doing business in this crypto world.Its existence seems the best experienced we could ever have due to the fact that it has contributed wealth to all of us whose been a part of this crypto comnunity.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin is a digital currency which is you can use in trading, investing, paying bills,etc.  It has no value if people do not know the importance  of bitcoin.  They accept more people not only the increasing of its value but because of the good benefits.
Activity: 826
I think the bitcoin price is very valuable and very much in interest by others, people who define that bitcoin is not worth it maybe it is wrong because now the bitcoin price is increasingly very expensive and very useful for me personally.

Bitcoin is worth it. It became important of people’s  daily lives for the reason that it helps them including me in our financial needs and wants as well.
many are benefiting from bitcoin, especially for those who have already achieved financial freedom, let alone the expensive price right now, so i think more and more people are using it, the price will go up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260

Activity: 420
Bitcoin is a digital currency and that's why its use in world wide and its price is also high and valuable, so everyone wants it to join for investment because they know its give them a lot of profit in future and that's why their future will secure by it.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: