Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 4. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1
zhangswujipset off a new firestorm this weekend with a post about Bitcoin that asked a fairly simple question: What gives a bitcoin its worth? The post drew a ton of angry reaction from the Internet community and tech people for a couple of reasons. One is that this question — why is a bitcoin worth anything — is a difficult question to answer. The other is that the post is bizarrely titled "Bitcoin Is Evil" even though the post doesn't say that. But on the Internet, people don't read past the headline and so, outrage!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Every people have a  different  thought  about bitcoin someone says  that its  no value while other say's its so valuable and we could not change  that  perception think of there mind because we are free to express our own opinion,but in my own we are in disame team bro,that being a bitcoiners i strongly believe  that bitcoin is so worthy  to invest because its help to provide some of your needs and wants in your life,and because of the  bitcoin my future  become brighter and become valuable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is worth for sure, unfortunatly just for rich people who can buy bitcoins. Price is almost at $10K and i'm sure that many people now must go in altcoins...
Activity: 528
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
It is worth it to make  investment with bitcoins because the value of the bitcoin is rapidly growing as time passing by. You can easily grow your investment if you will make investment with bitcoins.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Bitcoin would be worth discussing depending on the people you talk with, if they're open minded and are willing to learn, shared to them about what is bitcoin all about and their usage later mention the profit because in instilling the foundation one should tells the importance and value first so that they will not be motivated by money by learning about bitcoin but instead on advantage of it when use.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
I have just read one of replies about gold that wasn't always been valuable. And I totaly agree with him/her. Bitcoin is still too 'young' to be as a new gold, but may be in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Of course, bitcoin is valuable, just as fiat is valuable. Humans determine which commodity they deem valuable sometimes inadvertently depending on the problem that commodity is able to solve. In the case of bitcoin, it has become a credible and fast way of doing transactions cost-effectively. Regarding the price of bitcoin shooting up as more people join: it is mostly based on demand and supply. Since the total amount of bitcoin is fixed, more demand and fixed supply means prices will increase, just like the hottest cake.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

Bitcoin is really good for long term investment because of the volatility of the market and the reason why traders do really like to invest is because they can earn a huge amount of profit by just waiting for its price to grow or trading everyday will make them earn a daily income.
Activity: 378
Fundamentally, bitcoins derive their value just as anything else does: because people want them. Like any other currency, bitcoin follows the basic rules of supply and demand. Currencies have always been useful tools to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through sale, then use the proceeds of that sale to purchase nearly anything they wish.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Bitcoin have a great value and worth. It helps people in any ages to earn money without needing to graduate from school. It gives people a geart help financially. It is really worth to use bitcoin. Bitcoin will never be useless. You only need to know what bitcoin is and how to use it. Bitcoin have a great worth.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Yes of course, Bitcoin is worthy for its incredible market price. Although Bitcoin price is highly volatile but its price is still comparable with gold and higher than other crypto currency. Bitcoin is different from other crypto currency due to its Blockchain technology. In which anyone can know anyone's transaction information with out knowing his /her personal information. Another thing is its decentralised nature which attracts more and more people to use this instead of their country currency. Bitcoin's money transaction facility also make it worthy.  Wink
Activity: 94

In every topic there is positive and negative opinion, maybe those people saying that bitcoin is not worthy or no value they are the people that there is no enough knowledge/idea about bitcoin. We never please anyone to accept the bitcoin, but for me i will continue to support the bitcoin because I know bitcoin is so much worthy and too much value.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Indeed the main basis for making bitcoin is for a payment, which means bitcoin must have a value to be used as payment system. Who make bitcoin have a value and make bitcoin price volatile is everyone's deal. I guess the reason why the people used bitcoin is the price that is volatile. They ignore how bitcoin functions actually, they just want to get a profit, to be used as a payment or not that is the next reason.
Activity: 845
We must understand that there are too many problems in the transaction system so we have to find a solution to solve the problem, when we depend a lot and hope to the banks but this seems to never happen so bitcoin is the best solution to solve all transaction problems.
Activity: 126
Not true that bitcoin has no value at all is so valuable in many ways, it was worth risking your time because when you learn how it works you can tell how important it is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Many people proved that bitcoin is really worth. Many investors are now rich because of bitcoin investment. There is no doubt that bitcoin will help us to become successful person.
Activity: 260
In my opinion bitcoin is worth those goods, or money that people are willing to offer in exchange of it, and plus interest.
Well to those non believer of blockchain technology for sure they regret it, I believe bitcoin is a great technology has been made in crypto world imagine we can send bitcoin to our love ones anytime anywhere as long as the connected, we can pay bills using it, we can invest, we can do trading, a new way of transaction there's a lot of benefit and most of all bitcoin will help us to fulfill our dreams because its like an asset that can very useful for the future.
PIR
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Bitcoin opens many ideas, information and learning about future currency, it is important for us to be aware of it so that we will no be left behind or ignorant of what is happening...though some people do not understand it yet and but when times come they will realize its important because it will become part of their everyday life.
Activity: 41
In my opinion, bitcoin has a value because of useful of this in many online services that accepting bitcoin as a payment . Such as Trading , buying goods ,investment and many more in online.  The more the uses of a thing the more the users come .
Pages:
Jump to: