Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 3. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

It is  it is  valuable because It's important and it gives us many benefits.  It has a value because we get something in return by using this cryptocurrency. It become valuable to all the people who involved themselves in bitcoin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
That's unfortunate because Bitcoin does have some real weaknesses. The lack of knowledgeable critics has created an echo chamber effect that I worry may produce (or may have already produced) a bubble. I'm generally a Bitcoin fan (and, full disclosure, I own some Bitcoins), but in the interest of balance, here are four reasons you should think twice before buying Bitcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Think it is worth it because the bitcoin represents money, that is has the value, and it is very useful. It allows us to transfer money from the person to the person without participation of the third party. It is one of the biggest and most elegant exchanges which ever saw the world.
It is worth it because it has proven many things those who believes in bitcoin that they can really earned money from bitcoin. Yes it can helps us users with transactions online that can ease our effort. Until today bitcoin shows worthy of our time.
Activity: 336
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Well bitcoin is worth welcome to discuss because they gave so many benefits in real world, It enables us to process transactions smoothly and give us job opportunity especially to those who are un empoyed and assist us in all our needs.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105

Bitcoin is worth it because there's a lot of people did the bitcoin help. Bitcoin has a lot of benefits and profits. those people who said that bitcoin has no value , they are an big idiot they did not know what the bitcoin really are. Also if the bitcoin price will rise it is a big opportunity to everyone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is worthy because many people are trusting and engaging with this virtual currency. It is better compared to our paper money. Bitcoin is so popular, It has the highest trading value which includes any altcoins paired against it. It is also the most secure block chain in the world and it tends to have the most media hype ever.
Activity: 80
Bitcoin is worht it because it can make me a billionarie.. and it can end poverty, and digital money is the future
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
Think it is worth it because the bitcoin represents money, that is has the value, and it is very useful. It allows us to transfer money from the person to the person without participation of the third party. It is one of the biggest and most elegant exchanges which ever saw the world.
Activity: 4
Discussion of the digital currency known as Bitcoin is divided into two camps. People who understand the currency well tend to be enthusiastic boosters. Those who are citical of Bitcoin tend not to understand the currency very well and, as a consequence, their criticisms tend to be superficial, misguided, or just plain wrong.
Activity: 5
The driver engages the autonomous driving mode with the simple flick of a switch in the cab. Under the hood, a whole set of technologies start to feed the truck a constantly evolving map of its surroundings.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
For those who said that bitcoin is not worth it and has no value. I think they dont experience it by themselves and not using it that's why they really don't know how it works, the benefits that we can gain and advantages that possess on it. Once they witnessed it by themselves they will see how valuable and worthy the bitcoin.

Yes for sure they are lack of knowledge about bitcoin, they are not bitcoin users but if we will tell them about bitcoin benefits and we will tell them about bitcoin and easy way of getting profit out of it then they will show interest about it, we should tell them bitcoin advantages and benefits then they will get profit out of it, so I think we should encourage them to use bitcoin I am sure once they will invest then they will become permanent investors of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Bitcoin worth becase it's universal thing for everyone , you can make money on it, you can make other projects based on blockchain, you also can try to make your own cryptocurrency based on bitcoin.
Activity: 322
It is because it's rare means that bitcoin has a limited supply against an increasing demand so people just use it as a way of transaction yet we have to know that bitcoin has no physical value it doesn't represent a physical thing on earth.
Activity: 70
We must understand that there are too many problems in the transaction system so we have to find a solution to solve the problem, when we depend a lot and hope to the banks but this seems to never happen so bitcoin is the best solution to solve all transaction problems.

Because of the demand of people interested in using bitcoin that leads to the purchase and sale of bitcoin, the higher the bitcoin value; year after year. Bitcoin is valuable to use or adopt as it offers many features that can help our daily lives and also has great security features that you do not have to expose your personal information just to transfer or receive money. Bitcoin has the properties of money (durable, concise, exchangeable, rare, divisible, and recognizable) based on mathematical formulas rather than based on physical form (such as gold and silver) or confidence in the center (such as fiat currency). In short, Bitcoin is supported by math. With these attributes, all that is required of money to have an exchange rate is trust and acceptance. In the case of Bitcoin, this condition can be measured by the growth of users, sellers and early users. Like other currencies, the value of bitcoin comes only from people who are willing to accept it as a means of payment.
Activity: 11
But what about Bitcoin? If you ask Bitcoin believers why a bitcoin is worth anything at all, they will tell you about how amazing the technology is, and how it's "programmable" and how cryptography and pseudoanonymity are so great. But none of these are very satisfying answers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Bitcoin was and remains the undisputed leader of its segment. A clear testimony to the foregoing is the Bitcoin dominance index. The first crypto currency, as well as numerous analogues, has significant volatility indicators.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
For those who said that bitcoin is not worth it and has no value. I think they dont experience it by themselves and not using it that's why they really don't know how it works, the benefits that we can gain and advantages that possess on it. Once they witnessed it by themselves they will see how valuable and worthy the bitcoin.

Activity: 9
But back to the question of trying to establish an "intrinsic value" for Bitcoin. It's not simple. The dollar has intrinsic value because you need dollars to pay taxes in the United States. The government accepts no other currency. So if you're going to engage in any kind of commerce whatsoever, you need to use dollars. This creates real value for the currency. Gold has real value because it's shiny and can be used for jewelry. Other commodities get their value from industrial purposes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Bitcoin worth because we can get a lot of benefits and great benefits if it has bitcoin, I'm happy and happy to know bitcoin and can increase income so I hope that someday bitcoin can be legalized and accepted many countries.
Activity: 60
if we think shortcuts. sometimes incomprehensible.
I myself am still confused.
Ko can bitcoin token value can be valuable! but when we compare with the price of gold. gold has a physical.
but I think if more and more users would be worth going up.
Pages:
Jump to: